Real aryan warriors post memes

> he's not in the military

they're rural and suburban retards

all they do is chimp out and shoot guns, the army is perfect for them

>tfw just got out of the military

Never again

How bad is it?

Navy here, what do you want to know?

as long as it's the world's only REAL military I don't see anything wrong with that

got any good stories?

Not that bad but I would never do it again.

>he's not part of the soon to be American Imperial Forces.
Pathetic desu
MP here, waiting for Antifa and George Sorros to get activated so I can crack some skulls

>tfw coziest job in the comfiest branch of the military.
>tfw associates degree completed during my enlistment.
>tfw still have my GI bux to pursue my Bachelor's and Master's degrees.
>tfw see wannabe bad-asses join the marines and end up cannon fodder in shitskinistan.
>mfw living life on easy mode
Feels good man.

why die for the kikes running this country?

Military school most pratician choice
> get paid to study
> fashy uniforms
> good salary
> get to shoot up stuff and ride a helicopter
> get to ride horse n shit

>he thinks everyone in the military sees combat
Stay bluepilled, my friend.

>navy
Faggot

>muh die for kikes
>muh Jewish wars
Do you have an actually valid argument? I always hear this shit meme, what's the point of counter signaling people willing to kill others for the defense of the nation. I don't even care if it's true that we fight for Jews, in principle, we are willing to die for the average American citizen, we will be the first to fight back in a civil war scenario while you try to shake off the cheeto dust off your shirt.

>fighting for the jew

>dying
>in the military
More likely to die driving to work mate.

Hater's gonna hate, warm dry rack every night and never play in the mud.

>join while in college through engineering program
>they pay me 100k just to finish degree
>getting 3/4 of my masters is apart of my basic training
>2 of my 5 year commitment is school
>already have job offers from various companies ranging from power companies to the fbi to automobile manufacturers.
>officer pay and respect is dank as well
>wagies forced to pay for my education and steam backlog

thanks wagecucks. I wouldnt be able to afford all these investments and money sinks without you :^)

The Americans who voted for Trump don't care about the truth. They want to feel safe and respected, and Trump's lies are warm and comforting, like a bowl of mac and cheese eaten while watching re-runs of "Full House".
The truth is scary. We're on the brink of major ecological collapse, the global labor market is rapidly changing and many workers don't have the skills needed to keep up, and rural America is dying a slow, painful death so anyone with talent gets the fuck out or gets trapped.
Trump makes people feel better because believing his lies are easier than dealing with the truth.

How come?

I've been thinking about the military, specifically the navy, although I'm open to the others. Might contact the recruitment office 2bh

So you wouldn't recommend it then?

>other people want to do things with their lives other than post edgy MS paint memes on a Serbian basketweaving forum
>wow some just aren't in control of their lives

yiff in hell nigger

>How come?
Don't listen to him. He probably played too much COD, joined the Marines, and that's why his experience was shit.
>Navy
Fuck that. Look into the Coast Guard or the Air Force.

>Do you have an actually valid argument?
>actually I don't even care if it's true that we fight for Jews hurr durr
lmao
>we are willing to die for the average American citizen
I can agree with this

>Coast Guard or Air Force
>I am such a pussy I want to be as far away from any combat as possible while still being in a comfy office.

>wholeheartedly support policies that lead to incredible demographic changes, most notably the influx of low-educated people from 3rd world countries, in Western society

>wow guys the global labor market is rapidly changing and many workers don't have the skills to compete

>saying my experience was shit
>telling someone to become a fucking coastie or join the chair force

Pretty much, yeah. Nail on the head, pal.

is that jealousy i read in your post cuck? ah how i laugh at thee. I wonder how it feels, to know that taxable incomes of all the normies and chads go straight into mein wallet! feels good man, knowing that my money will multiply while yours will diminish. mein seed is strong, and i will soon be le tranquil graduate student with le big salary 4 u. Getting management experience, leadership training, and advanced engineering education, damn. sucks to cuck, cuck. Oh whats this? youre not even american? FUCKING lol! how does it feel to be in some third world shithole. desu, america owns the entire fucking world, all other "countries" are just wives and gf's ready for big ron to fuck. how does it feel cuck? knowing big ronnie will soon be pleasing your gf's so you have more time to work for my new truck ;^) lelelelelelele

>The Americans who voted for Trump don't care about the truth.
source please

Well... I mean, at least you own up to it, most airfags will just shout muh airplanes or "we do PT too, okay!"

Wish I almost replied to you in anger thread but I stopped caring.
Now I see that it was pasta all along

Not an argument

>saying my experience was shit
Saying "never again" seems to indicate that.
>telling someone to become a fucking coastie or join the chair force
Yes,.....and?

Dad served in the Army for 5 years in the 80's took part in operation Urgent Fury and shot up a buch of commie spics he said serving under Reagan was pretty cool and would do it again under Trump if he could.

why not?

Are you saying you wouldn't?

My time in the SS was the best of my life

>"we do PT too, okay!"
Lmao, that's retarded. I brag about how little PT we have to do.

Corpsman a good idea?

>Nub butterbars
>Talking shit to anyone

I have underwear with more seatime than you. Shouldn't you be getting qualified rather than shitposting?

>we do PT too
Turbokek, who brags about Chairforce PT? You don't even have to do pull ups and you only have to run a mile and a half