Will be California and New York destroyed like Sodom and Gomorrah?

Will be California and New York destroyed like Sodom and Gomorrah?

Let the great purge commence. Let the great purge of commie scum commence.

There is absolutely no way a child that young, nor their parents, should be allowed to undergo gender reassignment therapy. They need regular therapy so they can get the fuck over their body issues. Being attracted to the same sex is something you probably can't help. Looking in a mirror and deciding you were born the wrong sex is something different.

Hopefully.

California will drown through an earthquake followed by a tsunami. Anybody coming in contact with the debris will be pozzed.

One can only hope.

How about just NYC, the rest of NY is actually pretty great, Nice weather, beautiful land, decent if reserved people and low crime. We're just constantly being pushed around by NYC and Albany because they have as many people as the entire rest of the state combined. NYC is a liberal shithole but if NY State above the Tappanzee Bridge told NYC to fuck off and formed our own state or NYC slid off into the sea the resulting state(I vote we call it New Germany) would be one of the comfiest in the whole damn country.

upstate new york is red you faggot, nuke the city dwellers

Exactly, the only northern shit hole upstate is Poughkeepsie

digits confirms we will see the end of these bastions of disgrace

Shhhs don't warn them asshole, I have been waiting for that to happen for a lot time.

Are you autistic?

And Kingston. Full of nogs and inbred KKK cunts. Heroin capital of NY.

And New Paltz, because libtards in community college.

Do you need to ask?

Somebody left that fucking issue in an obvious spot on the counter at work. Tore it in half and into the trash it went.

At most she's on blockers. The big thing at that age is that if she's on them that means that she's shown a long standing desire to transition and presents as a girl in public. Literally nothing wrong unless you think trans kids should be forced to repress, and if you think that you're either an idiot or an asshole or both.

>trans kids
No such thing. Stop spreading this mental illness.

Dumb Fucke

>that means that she's shown a long standing desire to transition
>that means he's mentally ill and needs counseling
A majority of teens at 16 don't even know what they want to do for the rest of their lives and struggle with college choices. You're telling me that it's okay for a fucking child to make an irreversible decision to change genders and commit to a life of self-image-induced depression and anxiety? I wonder why the suicide rate among trannies is so high.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about and will just spam dumb Sup Forums bullshit.
Gender dysphoria is a bad mental illness, you know when you have it. Denying people treatment until they're an adult will just make them manly and crazy just like most trans people. I would have killed to have been able to take hormones at 14.

you should have started with yourself

hopefully.

Exactly. Prepubescent sexuality is not a thing.

Fuck off tranny. These kids will about all grow up normal if they aren't fucked with and told they're in the wrong bodies by their idiot parents.

eat shit, tranny faggot. you have no idea what you're talking about. I mean, you have an idea, but it's the wrong idea

Not until I leave, like Sodom and Gomorrah.

No, and you're retarded. Kids that aren't actually trans don't get that far. I think it's dumb as fuck how you go straight to thinking it's somthing the parents did instead of considering it's somthing the kid really wants.
What you're advocating for is for people to not accept trans children at all. That type of backwards ideology will just harm the kids and is what makes trans people crazy in the first place. So I say go to hell fucker you're a giant pile of shit. The world would be better off without a full of himself omnipotent dickhead like you. People like you are the real danger to these kids.

>I accept gays but transgenderism is something different. I don't arbitrarily accept that yet.
How about you just kill yourself?

>"Gender dysphoria" is a mental illness
>I would have killed to change my body to conform to my mental illness at 14
You should have killed yourself.

>Kids have the mental health to decide their mental illness is permanent and that they should change their body to conform to it.
You really should kill yourself.

I don't expect /esl/ to understand nuance. Fags and trannies are mentally, trannies more so. Trannies wanna grow breasts and become the opposite sex so they do a bunch of irreversible shit to become something their not. Fags don't undergo intense biological changes to be something their not. They wanna smoke sausage, so they do. Kind how you Brazilian niggers like to fuck footballs and rob tourists, so you do.

At this point? God owes Sodom and Gomorrah an apology.

The sooner the better

Seems like after Gen z American babies are gonna all be black eyed metzio mongrels, similar to that picture.

Unfortunately this whole country and maybe our whole half of the world will have to go. The question is what will god choose to do with you and your family.