Have your political beliefs ever hurt your relationships, Sup Forums...

Have your political beliefs ever hurt your relationships, Sup Forums? My uncle's stopped talking to me ever since he found out I voted for Trump.

no, most of my friends share the same views as me. If they dont, im not gonna be a douche and stop talking to someone over it

Lost about 10 cuckbook "connections" A few were surprising to me but now they get added to the list for the time of the purge.

well all my friends are liberals and their political views piss me off.. so yeah. i just kinda don't talk about it but it makes me not want to be around them.

I stopped talking to my nieces after I found out they had become feminists.

My gf isn't a commie but she gets triggered every time i tell her Stalin genocided 66 million and Mao 100 million people.

>Have your political beliefs ever hurt your relationships
Nope. I am not hurt when people stop talking to me for my opinion. That is their loss. I have a few people that want to get me to reveal my power level, but I refuse to. They just want to argue, and I just drop odd facts to throw them off. My manager tried to get me to bite on the MSM ban from press conferences the other day....and really politely I advised him that the press was knowingly in receipt of intelligence from a source before that info even got to the president. I asked him about why they won't reveal their source.....He became flustered. I asked what right does someone have to a press conference if they are publishing intelligence that they have no right to?

We may not even know the exact type, but this MSM block is more than a simple rivalry. There is a mole, and I think the administration already knows who it is. This week, I expect some wacky news to be published by CNN with an "unnamed source"....who will be outed instantly because the info will be false.....its a trap.

If you lose a real life relationship over political opinions, then the person was looking for an excuse to hate you anyway and found one.

But you have to understand there is a difference between
>"Hey user, sure is a crazy world out there, heheh, now that Trump is in office. Who would have figured?"
>"Yeah, sure thing heh."
>"Oh well... you didn't vote for the guy, did you?"
>"Uhm... actually, I did."
>"What the fuck user, he is a moron. Are you outta your god-damn mind?"
>"Well, I believe he does what is necessary for America."
>"That's seriously fucked up. Please don't talk to me anymore!"

and this

>"Hey user, sure is a crazy world out there, heheh, now that Trump is in office. Who would have figured?"
>"Believing in mainstream media and the polls, huh?"
>"What are you talking about, user???"
>"NEVER TRUST THE ELECTRIC JEW AND THE (((FAKE NEWS))), YOU FILTHY DEGENERATE KEK, BASED GOD-EMPEROR WILL RIDE US INTO THE GLORIOUS 4TH REICH. ALSO, HITLER DINDU NUFFIN WRONG AND OY VEY DON'T FORGET THE 6 GORILLION REEEEEEE"

I know I exaggerated a little, but if you sperged out, it's you to blame, but if you were modest about it and the other party overreacted, you dodged a bullet anyway.

In my case, my uncle found out through a third party. I didn't he say anything, and when I went to see him next at a gathering, he just had no words for me.

Had to ask someone else, and I found out it was cause I voted Trump.

My old boss was a Lying Ted fan and I was a trump guy. Immigration was our point of contention. He was married to a foreigner who shit out multiple half breeds. I basically told him I don't have to support open borders because he couldnt find an American to marry him. He got pretty pissed and we don't talk to this day.

In your situation, I would give it a time to cool off. He will reconsider his position about you soon enough if he learns from other family members that you are not the literal nazi he paints you to be in his head and you are a good person.

Since I become a monarchist I only rule myself and even this is becoming harder.

>I basically told him I don't have to support open borders because he couldnt find an American to marry him
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

When I was drunk I told my ex-best friend all about the refugee crisis and how it's a fucking joke we let them come here (this was just after Brexit) she didn't seem to care much, though she is slightly redpilled.

I voted for Trump, which had the side benefit of pruning my Fakebook friends list.

>she didn't seem to care much
>ex-best friend
the math doesn't add up mate

I just try to avoid politics at all costs when I'm with my family and friends. I get annoyed really fast when it's brought up and can't help but start the arguments showing some of my power level.

>has retarded bullshit ever damaged your relationships with others

it's directly related to how stupid and brainwashed someone is OP

talking about political beliefs with people in your social circle is a retard tier thing to do.

No except one, my leaf friend I known for 8 years denounced me and made an ass of himself infront of everyone because "I'm a neo fascist"

>uncle displays his non-chalance towards your continued personal development by severing all ties
sounds like a really nice family guy OP

My younger brother called me a moron for thinking UBI is a bad idea.

>Have your political beliefs ever hurt your relationships
Yes. I have a lovely wife. I love her so much. But she's a lefty liberal.
Also my daughter thinks I'm a nazi. I'm not. My grandfathers fought them.

My wife hates my politics. We have many discussions about it. But I tread carefully. I don't want to get into too much conflict.

I don't think gay marriage is ok. I want less immigrants to UK, I want my country to leave the EU as fast as possible, I want our military to be stronger, I think abortion is murder, I vote UKIP, I'm glad UK has nukes. Her points of view are opposite.
We have loads of conversations about the news, politics, philosophy, religion, ethics and so on. I think we love each other because we can get into an argument and both benefit.

My two best friends do not share my political values, but I love them anyways.

Why wouldn't I?