A WORLD WITHOUT BLACK POEPLE

A WORLD WITHOUT BALCK PEOPLE by user

This is a story of a little boy name Theo, who woke up one morning and asked his mother, "Mom, what if there were no Black people in the world?" Well, his mother thought about that for a moment, and then said, "Son, follow me around today and let's just see what it would be like if there were no Black people in the world." Mom said, "Now go get dressed, and we will get started."

Other urls found in this thread:

tightrope.cc/Black-Invention-Myths.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Theo ran to his room to put on his clothes and shoes. His mother took one look at him and said, "Theo, where are your shoes? And those clothes are all wrinkled, son. I must iron them." However, when she reached for the ironing board, it was no longer there.

When I saw my first nigger as a kid I thought it was literally an animal and not human.

You see Sarah Boone, a black woman, invented the ironing board, and Jan E. Matzelinger, a black man, invented the shoe lasting machine.

"Oh well," she said, "please go and do something to your hair." Theo ran in his room to comb his hair, but the comb was not there. You see, Walter Sammons, a black man, invented the comb.

Theo decided to just brush his hair, but the brush was gone. You see Lydia O. Newman, a black female, invented the brush.

Well, this was a sight: no shoes, wrinkled clothes, hair a mess. Even Mom's hair, without the hair care inventions of Madam C. Walker, well, you get the picture.

Mom told Theo, "Let's do our chores around the house and then take a trip to the grocery store." Theo's job was to sweep the floor. He swept and swept and swept. When he reached for the dustpan, it was not there. You see, Lloyd P. Ray, a black man, invented the dustpan.

So he swept his pile of dirt over in the corner and left it there. He then decided to mop the floor, but the mop was gone. You see, Thomas W. Stewart, a black man, invented the mop. Theo yelled to his Mom, "Mom, I'm not having any luck."

I thought black people were fictional until I saw one for the first time when I visited Sweden.
It took another 6 years to see one in my city.

"Well, son," she said, "Let me finish washing these clothes, and we will prepare a list for the grocery store." When the wash finished, she went to place the clothes in the dryer, but it was not there. You see, George T. Samon, a black man, invented the clothes dryer.

Mom asked Theo to go get a pencil and some paper to prepare their list for the market. So, Theo ran for the paper and pencil but noticed the pencil lead was broken. Well, he was out of luck because John Love, a black man, invented the pencil sharpener.

You will be seeing many many more.

Mom reached for a pen, but it was not there because William Purvis, a black man, invented the fountain pen.

As a matter of fact, Lee Burridge invented the typewriting machine and W. A. Lovette the advanced printing press. Theo and his mother decided just to head out to the market.

WE WUZ PEANUT BUTTER N SHEIT

>Inventions born from a necessity
>Anyway no others people will have created them without back people

Makes me think.

Theo went outside and noticed no one was being raped or killed.

"That's right Theo," his mother explained, "while only 13% of the population blacks are responsible for nearly fifty percent of all murders and rape."

Well, when Theo opened the door, he noticed the grass was as high as he was tall. You see, John Burr, a black man, invented the lawn mower. They made their way over to the car and found that it just wouldn't go. You see, Richard Spikes, a black man, invented the automatic gearshift, and Joseph Gammel invented the supercharge system for internal combustion engines. They also noticed that the few cars that were moving were running into each other and having wrecks because there were no traffic signals. You see, Garrett A. Morgan, a black man invented the traffic light.

>all these black people have white sounding names
>hm wonder how that came to be

Theo and his mother went to the local park, and suddenly Theo stopped as he heard the most beautiful music in his life.

"Mother what is that? It's like music but nobody is talking about selling crack or twerking!"

"Well Theo without blacks we had to stick to boring white culture like classical music and opera. How boring."

came her to post this

>inb4 As they go the market they look out the side window and notice the pyramids are gone, because Tyrone N Negro, one of the most famous alchemists of his time invented stone.

>Walter Sammons
>combs didn't exist until 1920

Fuck back off to Reddit, you tiresome kikes.
tightrope.cc/Black-Invention-Myths.htm

Well, it was getting late, so they walked to the market, got their groceries, and returned home. Just when they were about to put away the milk, eggs, and butter, they noticed the refrigerator was gone. You see John Standard, a black man, invented the refrigerator. So, they just left the food on the counter.

By this time, Theo noticed he was getting mighty cold. Mom went to turn up the heat, and what do you know? Alice Parker, a black female, invented the heating furnace. Even in the summertime, they would have been out of luck because Frederick Jones, a black man, invented the air conditioner.

Oh what a surprise!

It was almost time for Theo's father to arrive home. He usually takes the bus, but there was no bus, because its precursor was the electric trolley, invented by another black man, Elbert R. Robinson.

He usually takes the elevator from his office on the 20th floor, but there was no elevator because Alexander Miles, a black man, invented the elevator.

He also usually dropped off the office mail at a near by mailbox, but it was no longer there because Philip Downing, a black man, invented the letter drop mailbox, and William Barry invented the postmarking and canceling machine.

>patents for a knock off product is the same as "inventing"

I'm getting real fucking tired of this meme

>brush
>mop
>dustpan

lol

Well, said mother, what do you think? He replied, despite all of these trivial trinkets that we could easily live without I think we are here Mother...

"where is here, honey?" she replied.

"Paradise, mom, paradise."

She looked around and thought long and hard before saying "I think you are right."

Shut the fuck up you stupid leaf. This was the only one I bothered to check but I'm sure the rest are bullshit too.

sage

Massive rainforest regrowth occurs in Africa, causing global warming to grind to a halt.

>A world without black people.
>Implying Theo wouldn't be getting out of his spaceship on our nearest exoplanet.

Theo and his mother sat at the kitchen table with their heads in their hands. When the father arrived, he asked, "Why are you sitting in the dark?" Why? Because Lewis Howard Latimer, a black man, invented the filament within the light bulb.

Theo quickly learned more about what it would be like if there were no black people in the world, especially if he were ever sick and needed blood. Dr. Charles Drew, a black scientist, found a way to preserve and store blood, which led to his starting the world's first blood bank.

>it was almost time for Theo's father to arrive home
uh oh i know how this story ends

Well, what if a family member had to have heart surgery? This would not have been possible without Dr. Daniel Hale Williams, a black doctor, who performed the first open-heart surgery.

So, if you ever wonder, like Theo, where would we be without black people? Well, it's pretty plain to see. We would still be in the DARK!

Also, without white people these wouldnt be able to pattent or create their inventions.

obama leaf btfo

Why does OP keeps talking about these important black dudes but keeps spamming Obama pics?

Okay, but let's say we got of rid of every single black person RIGHT NOW, instead of saying that black people never existed, and let's also assume that if the black man did not invent, surely the white man would have later.

If everyone was the same skin color, what is the problem?

ghee I wonder who's behind this thread

Gee I wonder who's behind this?

Also, none of these things were invented by a nigger. Not one of them.

woah lik rly did blaksc ivnet erythan?
dam we be dum

> Elevator
> Stairs

Black people are basketball players

He invented to pole to hold up the light. Fucking nigger

There would be a lot less cotton so nudism would be a much bigger trend.

>a bunch of lies about blacks inventing things

Really made me think.

The only one that made me laugh was the comb, though.

lol i invented all of these things. im a martian btw. AMA, Reddit.

Then the next day Theo and his mom woke up naked under a tree..."Now Theo imma show you a world without white people!" So Theo and his mom walked into the jungle then all of a sudden a pack of wild niggers appeared all naked and sweaty, "Mom why is everyone naked and how come we're not back in our safe suburban home?" asked Theo. "Well, you see boy it was white people that invented clothes and urban planning, but because there is no white people we be all living nude in a jungle just like our gorilla cousins!" Before Theo's mom could say another word, the pack of niggers started to rape her while dancing around and making grunting sounds, Theo wondered where the police were but he realized law and order were invented by white people! As nigger-cocks were being shoved up in Theo's mom's holes she started to yell out something that Theo could not understand, for it was the white people that invented proper language and because they didn't exist Theo and his mom could only communicate through grunting and chimping noises. The niggers then started to grab Theo and rekt his ass open. After the niggers were finished with Theo and his mom they both caught AIDS and spent their last moments in the jungle eating a rotting elephant carcass and taking a huge shit by the river where the nigger drank and bathed.

The End.

Alright, lets get started
The ironing board wasn't a necessary invention, my family hasn't had one in years

I put the Lasting Machine inventor into google and I did get that guy, but the only page about him has very insufficient citations.

Lydia Newman invented A (KEYWORD A, AS IN ONE KIND) of Hairbrush that could be taken apart. This kid would still have his hairbrush.

The Comb is thousands of years old, faggot.

Lloyd P. Ray did not invent the dustpan

Thomas W. Stewart only made improvements to the mop, and all significant improvements since have been made by white people.

George T. Samon did not invent the clothes dryer.

A french Mathematician came up with the first pencil sharpener years before Love.

The first fountain pen was invented by Petrache Poenaru, a Romanian man

A couple different people invented typewriters, all white, most Italian.

First lawn mower was Edward Budding, a white man

A black man actually did invent the automatic gear shift, however cars would still work without it.

Anyone could have made the traffic light so I'm not going to bother to google it

John standard did not invent the refrigerator, several people came up with different designs in the early 20th century, and they were white.

Albert Marsh, a white man, invented the heater

Electric motors and electrically powered rails were invented by Frank Julian Sprague, a white man.

Elevators have existed for a thousand years or so, and blacks didn't invent the electric motor, so put two and two together.

Not going to look into the letter drop mailbox any further after learning how specific and uncommon it is

SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP

ye i fele bad 4 not letng mai waif fuk awl dose homliss blak pippl nao, wtf op

1. Sarah Boone (1832-1904) inventor who on April 26, 1892, obtained United States patent rights for her IMPROVEMENTS to the ironing board
2. Lyda Newman: Inventor of an Improved Hair Brush
3.Sarah Breedlove (December 23, 1867 – May 25, 1919), known as Madam C. J. Walker actually didnt invent anything at all. Just owned a very successful cosmetics company
4. improved dustpan design was patented by African-American inventor Lloyd Ray on August 9, 1897, while the first patented dustpan was by T.E. McNeill nearly 40 years prior
5. Is true T. W Stuart did invernt the mop (the industrial yellow design we know today)
Latimer received a patent in January 1881 for the "Process of Manufacturing Carbons", AN IMPROVED METHOD for the production of carbon filaments used in lightbulbs.

Edwin Budding invented the lawn mower you faggot, and he was white. Try again.

>income would go up
for what, a year? then they realize a new bottom has to be made and we revert back to today's standard?

Well, that escalated quickly.

LEAF REDEEMED

Winner.