Brit/pol/ - footfags > racemixers edition

> Arron Banks has issued an ultimatum to the UKIP Leader Paul Nuttall: Let me professionalise the party and make it electable or I’m gone!
express.co.uk/news/politics/772162/nigel-farage-paul-nuttall-arron-banks-ukip-takeover-donor

>Brexit will 'end freedom of movement as we know it', says Home Secretary Amber Rudd
news.sky.com/story/brexit-will-end-freedom-of-movement-as-we-know-it-says-home-secretary-amber-rudd-10782740

>Nigel Farage dines with Donald Trump and Ivanka in Washington
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/26/nigel-farage-dines-donald-trump-washington/

>Don't give up, Jeremy Corbyn urges Labour
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39093981

>Gina Miller Launches Campaign to Keep Open Possibility of Staying in (((EU)))
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/26/gina-miller-launches-campaign-to-keep-possibility-of-staying-in-eu-open/

>Sadiq Khan sparks row with SNP after claiming there is ‘no difference’ between Scottish nationalism and racism
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/scottish-labour-conference-mayor-of-london-sadiq-khan-row-snp-nicola-sturgeon-no-difference-scottish-a7599111.html

>Lily Allen targetted by trolls in Twitter row over the stillbirth of her son
news.sky.com/story/lily-allen-hands-over-twitter-account-after-stillbirth-taunts-10782658

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc
youtube.com/watch?v=jdlh_rETABs
youtube.com/watch?v=LSwJfxw-reM
strawpoll.me/12426666
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-05-27/london-s-dirty-secret-pollutes-like-beijing-airpocalyse
londonair.org.uk/LondonAir/Default.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First.

Everyone above is a nonce poster

What is it about feet? What is the attraction?

NATIVE Britons
Beware of
FOREIGN Influence

British Flag - Subhumans
>gypsy
>indian-"Scottish" Mongrel
>quadroon
>mulatto
>yemeni
>iberian kike
>ukrainian
>Racemixer (chink Wife)
>Racemixer (korean pig Wife)
>Racemixer (pregnant quadroon Wife)
>Japanese-"English" Mongrel
>1/8 kike "Brit"
>chink
>Pro-Anglosphere gook/chink/jap
>kike Randposter
>Russian gopnik
>TRANNY
>"Macedonian" degenerate gypsy
>south asian-""""""Persian"""""" inbred mongrel

British Flag - Degenerates
>Bomber Rimmer - Foot Fetishist Kike
>Preuße - Paedophile
>Meme Merchant - Autistic Underage Warmonger
>rap listening Russian cuck

Foreign Flag - Subhumans
>Ukrainian kike (Russian Flag)
>JIDF kike (South African Flag)
>Civic Nationalist Half-Breed/Mongrel (Netherlands)
>chink (Aus Flag)

Okay I'm not trying to boast or anything but if I was a tripfag I would most likely be worshipped here.

My votes have a 100% approval rating.

They're just the sexiest part of a girl.

Why are footfags always so weird?

you can add

>Literal Kike (Israel Flag)

to that list

>5k tory voters in a ukip-labour race

I don't get people that love inhaling and tasting feet but they can look qt and feminine.

Women clearly agree or they wouldn't get pedicures. Furthest I can go is rubbing them though. I don't get the mongs that want to smell the sweat off of them after a woman's been working all day. Creeps me the fuck out.

Anyone still laughing that Kim's brother got WMD'd in the face in an airport with one of the most deadly chemical weapons there is by a pair of dumb girls paid $90 to take part in a "prank"?

>Ministers believe half-brother of North Korean leader was killed with more than 10mg of UN classified VX nerve agent

>Inbetweeners vs. le funny Kevin "literal who" Bishop

Pick a side

youtube.com/watch?v=jdlh_rETABs

So that's where I recognised him from

>keep our word
>we committed
Commit suicide cretin. Improve our gene pool.
Why were German lands not in Germany even though they voted for reunification again? And why the fuck was our government getting involved in minor territorial disputes related to German reunification that could eadily have been resolved peacefully when the USSR was taking over half of Europe and nothing was being done?

For example, from 1918-45, Danzig was 97% German and 2% Polish. In 1933, the NSDAP won an outright majority in the city elections, while the Polish party won 2%. What was a German city doing in Poland? And why is it called Gdansk now? And where have all the Germans whose ancestors had been living there since the ice age gone? After all, this is Prussia we're talking about. The homeland of Bismarck. Germany only occupied the German speaking land in Poland in 1939 and everyone lost their minds.

Meanwhile, the USSR invaded Finland and the Baltics as well as occupied half of Poland in 1939. And nothing was said or done. Quite the contrary, they became our allies and we helped them conquer half of Europe. What's that all about?

>message from Kim Jong Un: "Just a prank bro"

I didn't watch the entire debate but I let each guy talk once and the Tory sounded the most eloquent by FAR.

He had the right states, he talked about the pros of the government, he talked about his plans after Brexit, he talked about how he would turn Stoke into a non-shithole. Even though I wanted Paul to win, if I lived in Stoke I'd have probably been swayed.

Compare that to Snell who was just calling Paul a fascist and Nuttall who was just barely being able to read stats about the EU from his sheet of paper (even though we've already voted to leave), as well as the paki lib dem who's accent was thick and heavy and the green who had a suit 3 sizes too big for him.

Hope the lad becomes an MP one day. He deserves to.

NOT EVEN ONCE.

I never understood the whole foot thing and im a total deviant fucking perv.

Racemixer and proud!

>tfw spending my waking hours lost in increasingly complex daydreams because reality is too depressing

Let me know if something interesting ever happens.

>le funny Kevin "literal who" Bishop
You now remember he was the kid in muppets treasure island

I love cock: The post

Shit yeah, just clicked. Probably his only decent role ever.
Blimey

Do tell more

i like to cum on them

Suddenly BITS out of fucking nowhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=LSwJfxw-reM

>There is a raging battle between Councillor Rabnawaz Akbar, Councillor Julie Reid and Councillor Luthfur Rahman to replace Sir Gerald, as they believe there could be a by-election very soon. Afzal Khan MEP is also positioning himself in the event of a vacancy but is trying to keep himself out of local arguments.

>Rabnawaz Akbar
>Luthfur Rahman
>Afzal Khan

quick google

>Rabnawaz Akbar
Director of restaurants (not sure)

>Luthfur Rahman
Born in fucking BANGLADESH

>Afzal Khan
pic related, cuck on the far right.

>Used to like sports
>Used to play video games
>Used to go out drinking
>Used to have a social life
>Used to have friends

>Ever since 2014 my life has been 100% work and politics.
It's just so fun lads. I didn't give a fuck before I knew who Nige was. Now I care about by elections in wherethefucksville.

Anyone else feel the same?

The Tories have a wealth of political talent, it's a shame they're mostly neoliberal globalists.

>cuck on the far right.

So, a Sup Forumsack?

I also found this on Afzal Khan's website.

You fall in love you lose

>A random literally who is better than the leader of UKIP
Sad!

Peter Whittle being able to form a sentence without sounding thick automatically places him in UKIP's top three. How sad is that?

I do not miss 90s/00s culture at all

that report he's holding is fucking massive
could have just summed it up in a few words
WE ALL FUCKING HATE MUSLIMS

me

I wonder how many million Euros it cost to produce?

kek

I liked that TV at night actually had shit on rather than guess the word/roulette dial-a-thons you get nowadays.

who didnt love a bit of Eurotrash?

>I suppose China will be next in line, but I'm not well versed on their internal situation.

China is quite possibly the most nationalist country on earth

there was a story a few months back about a Canadian tourist who tried to scuffle with a pick picketer who was stealing from his wife

The thief shouted in Chinese to the crowd watching a foreigner "insulted china" and that he needed help, the canadian did not speak Chinese so could not defend his position.

The crowd sided and believed the thief as he was ethnically chinese, then the crowd proceeded to beat the canadian within an inch of his life.

>Tfw moving to Shanghai for study next year

Is Lord Ashcroft are guy? He's also basically the King of Belize

strawpoll.me/12426666

strawpoll.me/12426666

strawpoll.me/12426666

Enjoy your lung cancer. Every day in China is like smoking 15 cigarettes a day.

Engaged to paki qt

>wrote the book on Cameron being a pigfucker
definitely

your ethnicity?

Yes

When channel 4 used to be edgy.

He didn't write, but allegedly paid for it to be published

So is any major city

I spend a day walking streets in London and the gunk sneezed from my nose by the time I get back is black

Good old Shindler's always ready with his list.

BANTER
A
N
T
E
R

I'd say so. For a tory, Ashcroft is a surprisingly top lad, actually gives a shit about the environment and our national legacy across the globe (and has funded some great TV series and books on the matter). He also kicked off the whole pig-fucking drama through his book.

Not at all. Western Europe has the lowest levels of inner-city pollution in the world. If you think London is bad get ready for Shanghai, you will struggle to breath properly for a long time once you arrive there.

Bants

GCHQ habits are hard to break

First for my cute Irish gf.
shes our new postergirl

Why'd did you post a picture of Tristan da Cunha? Also I thought it wasn't his book but one he funded to be published?!

Our favourite political pundit qt ghost-wrote it, actually

newfag here...can someone tell me where the UK parties sit on the political spectrum? (left wing or right wing)

this place looks comfy as fuck

>Posting in Brit/pol/ in a vain attempt to garner (You)'s to keep Eire/pol/ alive. Never change Taigy

it depends on the season and city, but London can match most Chinese cities. You've got like 10million people and a massive ring of motorways and airports after all

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-05-27/london-s-dirty-secret-pollutes-like-beijing-airpocalyse

londonair.org.uk/LondonAir/Default.aspx

London pollution is fucking awful m8, not that I'm defending china. When I was in rural Taiwan it used to float over from the mainland in winter. awful stuff

>Watching the new Roots

Its actually pretty decent tbqhwy lads

why is brit/pol/ the most disgusting, namefagging and degenerate general? I know anglos are horrible people but still..

It has been around for too long.

Because he helped fund an Overseas Territory documentary series my m8 was involved with
Looks it but unfortunately it's not, just a load of fat lads who eat nothing but potatoes and root veg

>tfw have both foot and interracial fetish
>tfw shill both on Sup Forums
>tfw just got a warning for shitposting and it wasn't even for this
>tfw no fucks given

You'll be alright when you sit next to a bomb on the train put there by communists

Thanks for the (You).

>Our favourite political pundit qt ghost-wrote it
That's not Laura Kuenssberg

>complains about dirtiness and degeneracy
Should be quite comfy for a roach then, no?

She's 43.
I was shocked.

I'm white

La La Land is such a dishonest movie

>Hurrr I've got a name I post the same pic every day I'm so cool lmao

go on

What, the treasure island one?

Do not want.

?

Turks talking about brit threads being disgusting in a brit thread.

Whats the matter all your roach brothers too busy fucking each other/and or goats whilst oil wrestling to actually make roach threads so you come to shit up ours?

How about fuck off?

Yep

W-wrong m8
The very same

Don't like Normiebook but there are people on it who I like remaining in contact with. What do?

>Because he helped fund an Overseas Territory documentary series my m8 was involved with
Oh I've actually talked to you before about this and how your m8 is a queer. Comfy documentary though would like to visit the overseas territories myself

Birmingham lad here,

Me and my girlfriend are about to try out swinging, we've got a black guy coming round in about 20 mins and I'm gonna watch while he fucks her hard. I've seen pics of him and he's like twice my size.

My heart is pounding and I'm really excited but also nervous.

Also I'm super horny since I've been in chastity for almost two weeks now, my girlfriend says she'll let me out to wank off if I clean her up afterwards with my tongue, but she also says I have to eat my own cum when I'm finished...

Starting to have second thoughts to be honest, what do you guys think?

Just saw this on twitter.

Imagine being so delusional you see C4 as right wing.

You can deactivate your profile but keep using Messenger now.

Was your mate the guy presenting it?

My brother lives on the British Virgin Islands and it's properly good. It's like Britain in the 50s. Girls wear summer dresses and people say good morning.

What's Birmingham like? Fun town?