My fucking gf is watching the oscars and in the 20 minutes that I've watched I've seen almost only black people...

My fucking gf is watching the oscars and in the 20 minutes that I've watched I've seen almost only black people. This is obvious virtue signaling after last year's #oscarssowhite bullshit. Blacks are such fucking crybabies and getting #oscarssoblack trending would probably trigger them and their bluepilled lefty pets.

Let's do it Sup Forums #oscarssoblack

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.jim.com/politics/left-political-singularity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trigger the nigger!

do they have movie theaters in Canada? isn't most of Canada just frozen tundra?

I'm up for this.

WE WUZ WALKIN RED CARPETS NNSHEET

If I were you, I'd go out. I'd have sex with strange men. I'd have sex with basketball players. I'd have sex with Greeks. Men from Greece. I'd satisfy my urges. I'd satisfy my sexual desires.

>my fucking gf is watching the oscars
>gf

Kek, you don't need to lie to us, lad.

Yeah and Will Smith's dumb wife is so smug about it

Underrated, like a bag of jewels

Gold!

Why you guys so jealous of black people?

Reference that is and isn't out of place

Bumping lemme get some ammo

My fucking sides

Could try but with twitters new algorithms and bots it will be hard to get anything outside of accepted speech trending.

Trailer park education

lez do it bois

so best actor goes to a black man this year?

any chance they'll actually do it and not look like it's rigged?

>blacks make up 13% of the population
>if they don't win at least half of the Oscars this is somehow evil and racist

Bump for attention

pls bump

If the Oscars really cared about diversity they should have more asians and latinos. The blacks would have to be pitted against the Latinos and claim that blacks get more awards even though latinos are a larger minority or some shit like that.

Looks like this'll never take off. Damn.

I dont get it

The Oscars are losing their audience. They are pretty much looking for ways to attract people and so they are pandering to loud idiots on Twitter. They are also throwing bones in shitty categories to random popular Hollywood movies.

The truth is that people are not interested in all the shitty oscar bait movies that get the main awards (and this year must be one of the worst for those movies). You're asking people to waste 3 hours of their life to watch a shitty political show that ends with a sad montage of dead people and an award for a boring ass movie. Common people used to watch this to see the big movie stars but nowadays Hollywood people aren't the legendary idols they used to be.

fpbp

Yes

It wont matter they are already onto the next issue

>dat muslim bitch ranting about wars and Trumps racism by banning muslims.

Where were these lefty luvvie cunts when Obama caused an entire region with 430mn people in to fall into Chaos with the arab spring and the hundreds of thousands of bombs that were dropped on his orders? Where were they when Obama's meddling directly caused the deaths of over 4 million people and the displacement of 33mn others?

>Trump's war hasn't even started...yet.
Reconquista 2.0 is coming.

On point. Hollywood is a zombie industry right now. The entire movie industry needs a revolution or at least a massive collapse.

Won't happen since China bought up most of the studios and is propping them up as long as they insert Chicom propaganda.

It wasn't even white last year, it was jewish.

I was thinking about this 5 minutes ago. It is infuriating that these moron "compassionate liberals" were completely silent for 6 years while Obama stood by and watched his "red lines" get repeatedly violated, and he did nothing. Now these idiots are so upset with trump doing .00000001% of what Obama did, with 100000000% the outrage.

nice digits

They can say whatever the fuck they want to. I don't care. The only contact I will ever have with Hollywood is via bittorrent.

I bet they ignore the death of Bill Paxton because he's a MUH WHITE MALE.

This road only leads to madness, they will need to have exact equal numbers of winners who are, black, native american, asian, indian, blind, deaf, gay, transgendered, midgets, giants, leggless, armless, autistic, with down syndrome, and on and on and on, otherwise it's UNFAIR !

Watching Hollywood figure out which group is more equal than others will be half the fun.

This is going to keep getting worse. Entire industries will rather go bankrupt than dare say anything unholy. The amount of political repression and the intensity of the propaganda will get ever more intense. Leftist violence will get widespread and celebrated. White genocide will openly called for by news outlet, academic, corporate representative, and leftwing politician. Feminism and LGBT crap will be abandoned as the ideological core will be more than sufficient, and to curry favor from less credulous minority electorates.

It will only end with an actual civil war, or a military coup. The only alternative is the Trumpian self-coup by tearing up the constitution and declaring himself king.