Who else refuses to tip servers anymore?

Who else refuses to tip servers anymore?

A good tip used to be 10%. Now if you don't tip 20% you are a cheap piece of shit? Well FUCK YOU then. You get nothing.

Fuck this. Tipping allows these college dropout pseudo intellectuals that think their "menu knowledge" is akin to having an MBA to often earn more than teachers, construction workers, firemen, it is obscene.

Go ahead. Call me a cheap piece of shit. I don't care. You won't know till I'm already gone. And who cares what some fucking plate jockey cares anyway? Go get fucked.

Go ahead call me a nigger. Maybe if you hands kept asking for more, and more, and more, and more. Until we got to this absurd 20% bullshit I would have been happy to tip 5%. But now you get jack shit.

Oh. And "if you cant afford to tip you shouldn't blah blah blah". Well due to your ridiculous 20% rule I can actually eat out 20% more than I used so since I'm not tipping your entitled asses.

IN SHORT.

FUCK SERVERS. FUCK TIPS

YOU ARE MY PLATE SLAVE AND WILL DO AS I FUCKING TELL YOU.

You mad?

If you don't tip minimum 25% you don't deserve to eat out. Those people deal with horrific customers, mainly like people with attitudes like yours

Tfw no qt pl8 slave

Maybe their boss should pay them????

Only niggers don't tip

The only people I don't tip are white women and niggers
Have never been served by a nigger yet though.

>If you don't tip minimum 25% you don't deserve to eat out. Those people deal with horrific customers, mainly like people with attitudes like yours

Why is that my problem?

Fuck that.

>anymore
land of the """"free""""

If you don't tip 50% then you are a jew

If you don't tip 200% you are cheap.

OY VEY IF YOU DON'T TIP 80% IT'LL BE ANOTHA SHOAHHHHH

You go bro. I don't totally agree, but I used to do 20%, but with the increase in menu prices I'm back down consistently to 15%

Tipping is America in a nutshell - on one side you have entitled, useless asshole whose only job is to bring you a fucking plate, who is unable to negotiate any meaningful wage, on the other you have the greedy fuck who owns the business, who think he can rake in cash and wants to be able to pay only slave wage.

Both of these scums think that whatever grievances they have, the customer is the one to blame and should pay for it.

I tip generously, but if a had a whiff that I am EXPECTED to tip, I would not give you a single penny, I would watch as you make faces when you find out and I would slap the shit out of you if you'd try some snarky comments.

But I want the shoah to happen.

Waiters have drunk the koolaid and basically love the system in place because they get to guilt customers into paying them higher salaries than just receiving a moderate salary from their boss.

So they get on this high horse "woe is me!" train of saying everyone is shit and that it's a "hard job" and all of that...but you'll notice they never take it up with their employer that they get paid shit. They take it out on the customer, who is NOT PAYING THEM to work.

It's fucking retarded. Mandatory tipping should be abolished. Just have these employers pay real wages.

I tip $10,000% every time I eat out. What is the problem with this poorfags?

That'll be $19.99 - plus 200% tip.

Im not tipping for shit, bitch its your job and your getting payed for it, if you dont like the pay leave the fucking job now fuck off and leme eat my meal that i ordered for.

Long time ago waiter wasn't paid, and he only got money from tips, which came to today's times. I never gave any tip, as it's not that popular in my country.

The only ones complaining about tipping are foreigners and poorfags

If you're too poor to tip then don't go out to eat, learn to cook

Tip creep is real.

Fuck these greedy assholes, hiding money from the IRS.

The truth is, the restaurant industry is filled with drug addicted and alcoholic degenerate losers who spend on their money on drugs, tattoos and cigarettes and drive a beatup 2004 Camry.

Fuck these people.

I agree that tipping is an absolute shyster way to jew you out of your money, the restaurant owner needs to make sure his employees are paid a fair wage, why should the customer worry about that?

Since you get shamed and ostracized by normie faggots, I eat out very seldom or I get take-out.

I don't tip the man or woman who is actually putting a their learned skill to use by cooking my meal, but I'm expected to tip the nigger that brings it out to me?

Don't blame the waiters and servers, blame the jew restaurant owner.

its almost like the median income has stayed the same for 50 years, and your buying power has decreased with inflation. Weird, huh?

Tipping is fucking stupid. If you've ever tipped you're retarded, except like paying the dollar over the bill and not taking the change, that's just convenience.

Tipping places pay less than minimum wage. I hate the custom of tipping, but it's ingrained in our retarted culture.
I would do 10% of the entitled collegiate cucks at 'fine dining' and do 20% at the assembly line type of resteraunts, akin to sarah connor's big buns restaurant in Terminator

Simple rule - if you don't plan on tipping, let your server know that in advance. The whole service system is built around the idea you will tip 15-20% for decent service. If you're not going to, it's only fair to let them know in advance.

You won't do this, because you're abusing a loophole in the system that only Niggers, Jews, and Chinks would use.

BTW I never eat out - I order dominoes or get fast food. I never get tipped at my shitty job, ever

In the country of monkeys is required by law to pay 10% tip.

At least USA has the monkeys separated from their gene pool. Brazilian genes are just a mix of mud and shit.

>decent service.
I don't want any service. The only thing I want the waiter to say to me is repeating my order back to make sure they got it then they bring my food. Outside that I don't want to see or hear them at all.
What the fuck is "good service"?

Tipping is un-Christian. If God wanted us to tip, He certainly had plenty of opportunity to say so in the Bible.

You described the restaurant industry perfect. I own a mechanic shop that keeps their beat up camrys running. Beat up camry = meth head waiter or coke head / alcoholic line cook.

So do the people who work at McDonalds, but you don't feel the need to tip them, do you?

THey deserve X
but the price isn't X, its Y+X, but instead of getting X from employers, X is on us, because X is a number we get to choose

we're somehow idiots for not choosing 0

>This isn't on the employer but the customer
Ok why

>>Go ahead call me a nigger
Spotted the nigger jew

this.
id rather bring the food from the restaraunt's kitchen myself than give my hard earned money to some entitled dropout waiter

Naw, they're uneducated and petty people who would spit in your food if they learned they weren't getting a tip.

This is the second unique copypasta worthy anti-tipping OP post in two days. Damn. Good shit. Fuck tipping.

>Assmad waiter cuck is mad

Not abusing shit, you no skilled pan-handling faggot. YOU are abusing the hard working American who decides to grab a bite to eat. Why do you feel entitled to a tip when you don't even do any of the work that is required to prepare the food? You just move a plate, that is all.

Don't blame the customer you dumb faggot, go talk to your boss about how you are a useless cunt who has no skills worth paying for.

It's not copypasta

Anyone who relies on waiting tables for anything other than temporary work is a drain on society that needs to be put into a labor camp.

Is this considered politics these days? I seriously don't know.

That's the good thing about buffets, no need to deal with waitstaff.
Or this place where you order on a phone and a toy train brings your food. Choose choose motherfucker

Not the user you replied to, but I consider "good service" to be someone that consistently serves you anything without the need to ask or flag them down. I consider it good service when my waiter/waitress brings me refills without me having to ask or removes plates and bowls immediately after finishing a meal and not having to wait 15 minutes at a cluttered table. If a waiter/waitress does all this and really goes the extra mile, I feel compelled to give them a tip, but my anecdotal evidence says these types of servers are few and far between.

I've seen far more waiters/waitresses that simply assume a tip will be given regardless of quality of service and only do the bare minimum: take the order, sometimes not even repeating it, getting it wrong, have to be asked multiple times for refills, and end up abandoning the table altogether after your food comes out. If this is the case, I don't tip at all.

This guy's got the right idea. I love buffets. Cheaper than upscale dining, all the food you can eat, and no forced tipping.

Why do you think servers doesn't deserve minimum wages? The price should reflect the cost, compromising raw materials and labor costs, etc...

If you are forced to Tip at certain percentage, what's the point of having a tip system where you vote your personal experience?

It's just an excuse to lower hourly wages. Then, guilt trip customer for not giving certain percentage...

Tried to split the tender on a $42 bill, with $14 in cash and the rest on my debit at a ramen shop. The gook swiped me for the full $42 and tried to play dumb when I called him out on trying to get away with a $14 tip.

>hurr if you do not have money to tip don't eat out durr
If you do not have money to eat at a restaurant where the waiters are well paid go get a better job.

>tell them beforehand

So they can spit in my food and work at a snail's pace? Go fuck yourself. Ever think that being a waiter isn't supposed to be an adult job, but is more of a teenager's summer job?

Really? Well, we are confused by having many standards... At first, shelling ~10% is enough. Then 20% seems inadequate...

Do we need to Tip every people in service industry? (((they))) already try to imposed this on room service, bell boy, taxi driver+ride-sharing services, taxis hailing person...

Now, you see event where homeowners does not deserve to be helped by firefighters because they don't pay the retribution... So, what's next? We will be paying extra for everything. It will be close to bribery

Econ.st / bloom.bg already write a piece on those subject... Please read those articles first

Sorry I don't understand your accent, try speaking English since this is an AMERICAN WEBSITE

I just tip 10%. Know lots of people who tip less than that or nothing at all. 10% is the norm around here. Waiters are normally ok fellas - most are students on a temporary job or just decent folks, and it's not like their work is very easy.

Now, if they were some SJW trash, I'd give them shit. And I wouldn't ever tip more than 10% - I don't give a fuck about how much others tip, if they are morons, it's up to them. And if some shitbird started demanding more, they'd also get nothing, and their shitty "establishment" would get one less customer and a bunch of bad reviews on the net.

This.

The last thing any waiter would want is a fair wage, because that'd mean they cannot guilt trip the customers into paying them insane tips anymore but would instead get what their work is worth - which is basically nothing.

Because you can elect to vote via tip. It's just most inconsiderate niggers like OP elect not to tip at all but steal service.
I'm not a server but fuck OP. He's the type of person that need to be taught a lesson.

This. I wish all restaurants were in a form where we order at a register, just walk up to a counter and pick it up right from the kitchen window when it is finished. Fuck waiters.

Outstanding service deserves recognition. Not bad and so-so does not

I deal with horrific customers every time I have to deal with a black show yet I don't demand a tip for services rendered. Instead I get paid a nice living wage for the area I am in.

This is... actually not bad bait. Not bad at all. You put effort into it, I gotta admit that I chuckled at "plate jockey".

Tipping will never go away because it's a way for Americans to flaunt their wealth in a tasteful manner. American society looks down on flaunting wealth. In Asian countries it's different, people with money dress all flashy and shit lol.

If you ain't got cash to tip don't go out and have someone wait on you.
OP is shit skin

Found the nigger

Dunno about the US, but here the whole shift will normally later divide the money between themselves (or so I've heard).

You may try this pic related at least.

>$4
>good tip

How dare you?!

Quads confirms waiters are trash and don't deserve any tip

daily reminder that servers get compensated by the company up to minimum wage if they dont reach it through tips. cunts just want to make 15$ an hour working a shit no skill job, and are pissed because they couldnt get hired in at the local sports bar or bowling alley to make bank off of drunk guys

t. worked in a restaurant

Get a real job you faggot

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

In Canada tips are usually 15/20%

I've been tipping 10% and it seems to not raise any issues

The idea is people won't actually see the amount from a distance and will only see what appears to be a couple of bills on the table; probably one or two $5s and some $1s.

Without tipping you have shitty service like eurofags. In america, waiters have to earn their wage.

POORFAG
O
O
R
F
A
G

no here we just subsidise their shit pay so the business owner can make more money by paying staff less

double win. take customers money for food/drinks, then get the schmucks to top up the shitty wage they pay

so much fucking this

Get a new job then. You aren't entitled to enjoy your job and be overpaid.

The owners of restaurants in America must be full jews:
hey we are cheap as fuck but you have to pay +20% to our employees to do their work
Isn't like something that shopuld to the restaurant? pay their employees well...
here the tip isn't mandatory but usually you give the cents and sometimes a couple of bucks

I'm not a server. If nobody tipped, they would just make the cost part of the meal, and the overall service quality would go down because the incentive to perform well is removed.

Do you just prefer a system not based on merit? Commie bitch.

kekt at this pic
but yeah,
>$4
>good

That sounds good on paper but is terrible in practice, or at least based on my wife's experience.

She used to be the assistance manager at a gourmet pizzeria and they handled tips like this. Every employee: line workers, runners, servers, managers, etc. that received a tip, whether directly from the customer, left on the table, or put in the tip jar at the register, were to pool their tips at the end of the day and redistribute it evenly to all employees that worked during that shift.

What ended up happening was most of the employees would drag their feet and work at a snail's pace while a handful of others would have to double down and pick up their slack. Line of customers from the counter to the door outside? Work faster on the line to prepare their food. Too many pizzas coming out of the oven starting to fall off the belt onto the floor? Work faster to get the bottleneck off of expo. Too many dirty tables, unkempt areas, trashcans overflowing, and drink spills in the dining area? Work faster to get all shit cleaned up. Great job, you made a shitload of tips busting your ass trying to provide good service for customers? Fork it over, gotta share that shit with the slow as fuck line workers and the coworkers who bullshit in the back room on their phones instead of keeping the restaurant clean.

You don't have to. I usually do between 10-15%.

I'm gonna do that with a fiver

>the incentive to perform well is removed
the incentive must be keep working, I don't want a friend I just want my food

>Too many pizzas coming out of the oven starting to fall off the belt onto the floor?

What kind of shitshow is this?

>repeatedly tip well
>waiters recognize me and give me good service
Must suck being a poorfag

IF YOU DON'T TIP 120% YOU'RE A SELFISH DIRTY RICH CAPITALIST.

That's what happens when you let incompetent high school part-time teens run a restaurant.

I always tip my hair stylist. She's incredibly fast and good at her profession, has me in and out in under 10 minutes. She gives me priority over walk-ins even though I never make an appointment.

why tip a percentage?
are expensive foods harder to deliver than the cheap ones?

nah fuck that.

you want a raise, talk to your boss. I'm putting food on their tables by eating out.

chink detected

Out of curiosity, have you been to the USA?

I've been to Portugal and some other European countries. Their service is total dogshit.

It's a combination of the quality of service provided as well as how many guests are dining in the party.

It's an unwritten rule in America that "standard" service (Not good but not bad either) deserves a tip of 15% of the total bill. "Excellent" service (Above your expectations) deserves a tip of 20% or greater of the total bill. Subpar service or shitty service varies but can be anywhere from 10% of the bill to nothing at all.

Also, the bill generally gets higher as more people dine with you. If it's say, just you and your spouse, the bill will be relatively low so a fair tip would be 15% give or take. But a large party of 8 guests or more (Company dinner, family dinner, etc.), would put considerably more strain on the wait staff that night since they will be waiting on a lot more people per your dining experience so a 20% tip might be expected, though you could still give 15%. However, many restaurants in America tack on what they call a "gratuity charge" onto your total which is essentially a mandatory tip you must pay as it is part of your overall bill. Lots of places do this if your dining party is a certain size or greater, like 8 guests or more.

an I Love Lucy episode

>restaurant
>conveyor belt

Pick one

Pol:"we hate niggers blah blah"

ALso pol:"acting just like niggers is based"

the bell tolls for america

Waiting tables as a second job was where I found out how lovely muslims, jews, chinks are.

No one likes, or is ever impressed by a stingy fuck, and no one here is better than any of them if you're the same way. Tip your goddam servers.

>OP is black

I should've put gourmet in quotes; it was a hipster joint.