Canada accepting "asylum seekers" from USA

Refugees and illegal citizens in America are crossing the border into Canada's province of Manitoba from Minnesota

>There are risks to a covert crossing. Seidu Mohammed, a Ghanaian refugee, almost died during a trek on Christmas Eve. He lost all his fingers and a toe to severe frostbite.

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/asylum-seekers-on-a-cold-journey-to-manitoba/article34126957/
archive.fo/PTRzX

Is it time to build a wall and make Americans pay for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/canada/2017/02/26/despite-calls-from-manitoba-premier-immigration-minister-not-convinced-of-asylum-trend.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4260470/Dramatic-photos-asylum-seekers-crossing-Canada.html
youtube.com/watch?v=N-aK6JnyFmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

>Trudeau
>build a wall to keep rapefugees out

I said it in jest, but this is a serious issue.

Why are the Somalis being called "asylum seekers" when they were already in the land of the free (USA). How can they be so selective, and why do they get to jump in the line of other refugee applicants?

Gee, I thought the more patriotic of Americans would come forward and defend the enforcement of their borders, but I guess they don't care.

Here is a quote from someone regarding the policy of the "Safe Third Country" agreement:

>The "Safe Third Country" agreement that Canada signed with the US requires Canada to refuse all refugee claims from people in the US (which includes official border crossings). They are turned back because it is presumed that they are already in a safe country and don't need refugee status in Canada.

>If refugees cross the border elsewhere, they are already in Canada when detained, and as such are allowed to make a refugee claim. Most (but not all) applicants are then released within a few hours to travel to a Canadian city while they wait for their refugee hearing.

Do you really not know the answers to those questions? Come on, leaf.

As far as a wall, I wouldn't blame redpilled Canadians for wanting us to build and pay for one. But, as you know we have quite a lot on our plate at the moment so I'm afraid you're just going to have to eat shit.

We haven't started on the spic wall yet. You expect us to build the syrup nigger wall right now? Not happening.

RARE

This whole situation upsets me. If you had not imported 100000 Somalis in Minnesota this wouldn't have happened.

I understand that your wall is taking time. Pity that Trump cannot be more firm with Mexico to force them to pay. It should get started ASAP

It is a sad state of affairs indeed, when one can cross a border with no repercussions.

our president and people said to get the fuck out
your president and people said get the fuck in
big different there.

Let the Trumpfugees stay in America.
It's their fault for not nuking all of the Bible belt welfare states.

Fuck Justin Trudeau, I can't read these articles without thinking about how much of retard he is

Lol
Canada was full of Somalians 15-20 years ago.
They all left to USA
Noe they are coming back because they're illegal in USA

You talk like Justin hasn't said
>open borders ! We welcome refugees
You must be from another time line

That would be an awful idea. The bible belt is one of the most degenerate parts of the country, but at least all those stupid rednecks vote Republican.

>your president
>american education

They're illiterate, religious leeches on their government who produce nothing and can only be counted on to vote against their own self-interest...

If you believed in borders, you would ensure nobody crosses at unauthorized points: legally or illegally.

So many people voted for him, just because he had nice hair.

I didn't know of this! I am fine with accepting refugees, as long as they come LEGALLY

We'll have to deal with them and contain them in the south until leftism is fully purged from the nation.

Sorry, he meant your Queen

How much longer till we get Canadian refugees?

End of 2020 at the earliest, end of 2024 at the latest.

Canada, just like sweden, is a lost cause

Hopefully the pendulum will swing back from the left, and we can fix this problem ourselves, as predicted

God bless you Canada, keep up the good work.

>Why are the Somalis being called "asylum seekers" when they were already in the land of the free (USA). How can they be so selective, and why do they get to jump in the line of other refugee applicants?

Because our fucking minister for immigration is a somali muslim "refugee"

thestar.com/news/canada/2017/02/26/despite-calls-from-manitoba-premier-immigration-minister-not-convinced-of-asylum-trend.html

We're fucked.

My government has let me down countless times in my lifetime. Do you know what (((((one))))) thing never fucking fails in canada? The shit weather! And that is what is keeping most of these people out. They want to go somewhere nice, not where they can lost appendages.

Say it loud, say it clear, white Canadian refugees welcome here.

We need to just annex Canada. The short border we share with Mexico is already causing enough issues, that entire northern front needs to get fixed.

save it leaf

>Say it loud, say it clear, white Canadian refugees welcome here.

Careful with that m8. You might get an influx of eastern canadians. They're the nigs of the north.

>refugees deporting themselves

Trump isn't even in his 2nd year yet, holy shit! at this rate he won't even need 8 years.

Who cares if it is or isn't a growing trend!? There should be none coming at all this way!

thanks

I just wanted to take this chance to say i've been browsing on mobile for 2 months since my computer has been down, and even though i couldn't see flags, i never had any difficulty figuring out which posts were made by a leaf.

As a leaf, I strive to use a clear title, proper formatting, a quote from the article, and archive.is.

may they all end up in Murderpeg and become another statistic.

Like this province didn't already suck enough.

>SJWs flee north
>America pays for wall to keep lefties in Canada
Was this is endgame?

And yet Canada refuses to accept wite assylum seekers from South Africa.

If Rhodesia hadn't fallen, you could've gone there. Ah, one can dream

Ahahaha they're your fucking problem now, leafs. Enjoy.

P.S. Don't fall for the hot Latina meme, they turn into gremlins by 30.

>leafs turning brown
looks like fall came early this year

Maybe we'd be better off emigrating to the the colony Sup Forums wanted to create in Tuvalu

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4260470/Dramatic-photos-asylum-seekers-crossing-Canada.html
>this article
at least the comments are decent.

okay, I'll admit that was good

>Who cares if it is or isn't a growing trend!? There should be none coming at all this way!

Maybe you missed the part where I said our fucking minister of immigration is a somali muslim refugee himself?!

Of course he's going to be a fucking prick and say shit like
>we have a growing trend of somali muslims coming here illegally
>I don't think it's a growing trend

His whole backstory reeks too.

>come to Canada when 16 years old
>magically learn the language overnight
>graduates from a university with a degree in law

He's a Muslim Brotherhood plant through and through.

Your Faggot-In-Leaf.

I"ll gladly pay for that wall.

Fuck off canacucks.

>second year

He isn't even more than 15% through his first year.

Are you retarded?

We have never been so cucked. I wonder if Brexit, Trump, and hopefully Le Pen winning will have a positive effect here.

No, but I don't know much about Rhodesia other than it being a white colony in Africa that was ruined. If it were around today, I would think they would accept a white person from SA. Care to elaborate?

So you send Guatemalans back the Mexico because they came through it, but we can't send shitskins back to you? Control your fucking border, burgers, or the white house is getting scorched again.

Rhodesia was to South Africa as Canada is to America

If Rhodesia hadn't fallen then that would mean Apartheid South Africa would still exist and they'd still be supporting the Rhodesians against the Africans

>Seidu Mohammed, a Ghanaian refugee, almost died during a trek on Christmas Eve. He lost all his fingers and a toe to severe frostbite.

how true is the whole "reverse apartheid" thing? Is the ANC like oppressing Afrikaners?

Now I see. Thank you for the succinct explanation

Neither of you have leverage with the USA. NAFTA is also about to get BTFO.

New Canadian theme
youtube.com/watch?v=N-aK6JnyFmk

Once the winter arrives all will be well again.

>Is it time to build a wall and make Americans pay for it?
If you don't like it, don't take them in. It's your cucked government that's welcoming them.

lol have fun you leaf retards.

Given Trump has his "Finger on the button" with nuclear weapons, leaves will be paying for the northern border wall.