How come liberals are not bearing arms?

it is a God-given enumerated right of the American citizen to bear arms against a tyrannical government. If Trump is "literally Hitler", why don't Antifa and other communist groups make use of rights that their forefathers died to preserve? I am having serious trouble understanding this.

>The Second Amendment (Amendment II) to the United States Constitution protects the right of the people to keep and bear arms and was adopted on December 15, 1791, as part of the first ten amendments contained in the Bill of Rights.[1][2][3][4] The Supreme Court of the United States has ruled that the right belongs to individuals,[5][6] while also ruling that the right is not unlimited and does not prohibit all regulation of either firearms or similar devices.[7] State and local governments are limited to the same extent as the federal government from infringing this right per the incorporation of the Bill of Rights.

>The first test of the militia system occurred in July 1794, when a group of disaffected Pennsylvania farmers rebelled against federal tax collectors whom they viewed as illegitimate tools of tyrannical power.[122]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tdPuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

self bump

It's the mindset m8
Liberals like to live life and be faggot hippies
They live in delusion thinking we could all hold hands and sing kumbaya
In the same way they want gibs and now work, they're all play no work. They also want someone else to defend them and not defend themselves.
Liberals are fucking babies and conservatives are the people that bear the brunt of their childish shit, if it wasn't for us they couldn't live the life they want.
They aren't anti gun, they're pro someone else having a gun and letting those folks defend them.

giving you a bump only because I want someone to post the "liberals have no answer for this" picture of the guy kicking in the front door.

Because most of'em voted to impose gun control on themselves.

GIVE EM UP GOYIM, NOBODY NEEDS A FULLY SEMI-AUTAMATIC FIFTY ROUND CLIPAZINE GOYIM

It's so laughable. Libs call Trump anti-American but shutter at the thought of actually using meaningful recourse against him. Recourse that this nation was founded on. Truly the most spoiled group of half-faggots to roam the Earth.

jesus christ give us some sauce on that jizz wizz
>tfw sweat fetish

Liberals:
>God-given rights
>Don't believe in god
>...
>Won't anyone think of the children?

sause?

Check out this edgy gaylord!

round 2

don't worry the gays will take care of the kids

Not that a disapprove of civilian fire arm use, but you're kidding yourself if you think smallarms fire is going to overthrow the government.

You'd need atleast machine guns and artillery to even begin to engage in successful infantry tactics.

Get out of my state.

Meanwhile, Klansmen are running around in plate carriers and using M1As and AR15s.

Good luck, Mosinfag.

This was shared on a public facebook group. LOL

They cant even pay for their own birth control what makes you think they can afford guns?

Post more sweaty bitches

Because they're not serious about revolution. They're doing this to secure future gibs and leftist policies.
Also, there are antifa members who are literally shilling for Soros so carrying guns is out of the question for them to maintain the """peaceful protester""" narrative.

Stop stop STOP!!! You really don't give a fuck, do you?

We get it, babydicks. You managed to meme a narcissistic, grossly unqualified, pussy grabbing orange orangutan into the Presidency. Here, let me give you a standing ovation.

Meanwhile, normal Americans are hurting. The system cheated us out of having our President. A rigged electoral system set up by white men delayed the first woman President ! ! !

It's sick. It's sad. And it's heartbreaking.

What's worse, we will ALL have to fucking suffer under President Pussygrabber until Democrats sweep Congress in 2018 and then immediately impeach the orange slug.

This is America, assholes,and you ruined it for at least a goddamn generation. I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation. I hope you're still laughing when you find a woman willing to put up with the miserable alt right stumps in your pants, only to find out President Pussygrabber let Pence BAN birth control. I hope you're still laughing your evil, sick asses off when hate crimes spike 10,000%, and black people have to band together just to avoid being hunted by fascist thugs after Drumpf's housing policies gut their communities.

The joke is on all of us. Honestly it hurts like hell waking up every fucking day since Hillary lost, knowing we threw away a good woman for a racist, insane, and sadistic piece of orange dogshit no sane country would ever elect postmaster.

You have DAMNED this country, maybe the entire planet, and I have to come here every fucking day to see you laughing like we aren't all hanging over the edge of a cliff. Literally eat my shit.

BTFO FINFAG!!

I think you'd be surprised to see how many liberals own firearms in the Midwest and West USA.

A hex receiver literally TRIPLES the killing power of the Mosin-Nagant. A weapon of war like this has NO place on our streets.

she's a pol fav. get involved user

isnt this nostalgia chick?

My sister and her husband are pretty liberal. she just had twins today, I asked her the other day if she ever thought about purchasing a gun and she said she was going through the process...I couldn't be more proud Sup Forums...beautiful twins and a firearm on the way. God bless America

They don't even look alike

WHO user, WHO IS THIS

These nitwits always crack me up. I know I'm not a combat infantryman, but I also know enough of the basics where I could ruin somebody's day and sneak in a range day every weekend. This faggot was probably shooting at a large target 50 yards away, has never humped a pack further than five miles, and doesn't understand that a firefight is a two way road. He also probably doesn't understand cover and concealment, noise discipline, light discipline, and counter tracking.

He expects to go up agains guys armed with semi-auto rifles and maybe some nigger rigged select fires in plate carries, some of whom have actually seen some shit, with a bolt action rifle that has sub par sights. Those same guys have been waiting for a full blown civil war for decades now and have stockpiled armaments and knowledge over time. Good fucking luck buddy you're going to need it when you're reloading a five round magazine while bubba and his klansmen are fire and maneuvering on you.

The liberal media always talks shit about "bubba 'n his hunt'n friends" but they will be the ones to track you, ruin your shit from 500 yards out and be able to slip away into shadows.

uh oh we got a coolguyoperator

her name is calvin klien.

the idiot has her name written on her shirt like a fucking kindergartner. how retarded can someone be?

have you ever used reverse image search in your life? i literally found out in 2 seconds.

THICCCC

I'm just glad that NH concealed carry without a permit was passed recently. I still get one in case I need to go to another state though

Buttstroke to the head. With his own "gun".

He is probably dead from the recoil.
also $10 says i can shoot mines faster than this tool.

FUCK i have the exact same mosin/year as this faggot

>A fucking fin being this asshurt about America's President
Damn, you parasites really are international aren't you?

>looking for fascist hicks to kill unlike respectable white trash like ourselves!

Holy fuck this mindset. He needs to be gassed IMMEDIATELY

2 seconds? You can type tineye fast AF.

because deep down, they are pussies and they know they are in the wrong. if they came out now, they we be slaughtered in the streets.

Who the fuck are you planning to use machine guns and artillery against? The army? The army isn't going to attack the people they swore to defend.

The cops are the only thing between the people and overthrowing the government. That's why the militarization of police is such a big deal.

Remember last year, ONE nig with a rifle shut down an entire fucking city. The government would not survive if enough people with guns tried to overthrow it.

Antifa is paid or brainwashed by soros and other jews, Are generally formed from places that don't want or own guns. they have given up freedom for liberty.

weird appalachia anyone else on jewbook can see that group? Looks like they closed the group.

>not unlimited and does not prohibit all regulation of either firearms or similar devices.

Defend this in the 2A! Always will be regulated.

".....WELL REGULATED..."

>omg some fag has the same gun made within in the same year as mine better kms
Why does this matter to you?

I bet they would all walk willingly into a gas chamber.

SJWs like being anally raped.

Why bear arms?

>this
a gaylord Stalin stick won't save you from a scoped .338 in a camouflaged treestand

It reflects the infantile psychology of these kinds of people, they understand the world enough to know Bubba n friends have guns and they don't and that makes them feel bad, but I don't think they've ever genuinely realized even the slight possibility that one day their sky will fall, doctor knows best, the police have it under control, mom and dad will keep me safe. That's what it always comes down to, when Tucker Carlson blinds a liberal in his headlights and they stumble and trip, that's their mind dancing around their core insecurities, they're mentally children that can't take care of themselves, they panic and flee, to the closest psychological tangent available. Trump and Pence need to add Marxism to the DSM.

holy shit rofl. that can't possibly be real.

Dude shut the fuck up. You haven't the bee's dick of a clue as to what the fuck you're talking about. Leave the U.S. politics to the U.S. people. You're fucking so Goddamn blinded by this spooky rhetoric you only catch glimpses of. Meanwhile im here on the fucking scene with the whole picture. Fuck off you Finish political hypochondriac.

P.S I wish your county had lost the winter war.

Liberal's deity Kuk is not as powerful as our deity Kek.

because they expect someone else to fight for them.

even though they have been shitting on the military for decades, in the event of a civil war they would expect military to back them.

look at the difference between his eyes
it's like his brain is made of scrambled eggs

Violence begets violence, and terror doesn't lead to lasting change. Have you ever tried educating a frightened or angered mind? All you can do is instill fear.

I'd rather have a discussion with those I oppose.

her name is jessicababyfat on instagram

most of the time you don't actually need the cooperation of your enemies, only their noninterference. if that's the case, there's no harm in killing them.

somebody like this kid is never going to be a productive member of society, so the only benefits to reeducating him are secondary, so that you can pursuade other, more useful people to do what you want.

why didn't he just close his legs

>instagram
nobody uses that slut for hire bullshit

Sentient beings have the right to use defensive force when violence is acted upon them.

Liberals never grew up and most likely have mommy and daddy issues. Which is why they think that their government(mommy and daddy surrogate) should protect them.
They would crap their pants like a child if they ever had to defend themselves, which is why they dont want the responsibility to own defensive weapons.

Because they are fags

oh lort there is 9k of this commies
archive.is/tdPuE

I want to abuse her facially.

You're a fucking pussy m8

We are. I have always carried. Classical liberal from PA

Would you racemix, or are you gay?

Its the constitutional right for americans to form well run militias which is an important characteristic for maintaining the security of states at a time when it takes a horse and carriage about 2 weeks from one state to another and so there would never be any practical possibility of relying on a single centralized federal/national militia for defense of rights or freedom (if you had to wait 2+ weeks for them to get there to defend against a slave uprising, or indians trying to scalp your children, or those filthy french canadians trying TO STEAL MY WOOD)....

instead, to make things easier, what the founders conceded is that its much more practical to just make it a law that ordinary regular people can possess/own and keep guns, so that when the situation arises, those armed regular people can be called upon to participate in a well run militia.

It should be said that this consideration was far less important for founders who came from much more urban colonies than the founders who came from the agricultural colonies that relied MUCH more heavily on slave labor.

its very important, if you were from Georgia, to have it IN LAW FROM THE BEGINNING:

yes. its legal if the white people in my town of 30 people, who oversee 1,000 slaves, can own guns so that we can shoot some niggaz if they get uppity, because by the time the "army" could get there to protect us from these apes, we would all be raped to death.

Only with asians or hispanics

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

as a second point I just wanted to mention that like ALL of the other amendments of the bill of rights, the wording provides AT LEAST SOME PARTIAL reference to the background.

the 2nd amendment does not say.... you know.... something like....

"in order to protect against tyranny now and forever.... it is the right of all men to own and bear arms"

the idea that gun ownership by the average colonist was a critical factor that helped to determine the success of the rebellion is a laughable historical revision in the most democratic of characterizations, and a conservative ayahuasca hallucination myth at its most accurate characterization.

>advocating for armed rebellion against the government
See everyone who commented on this thread in prison

You think they the liars will tell you they do? Don't underestimate them. I hate liberals but I can bet you they get them and will use them if to remove "nazis"

>
>
>
>as a second point I just wanted to mention that like ALL of the other amendments of the bill of rights, the wording provides AT LEAST SOME PARTIAL reference to the background.
>
>
>the 2nd amendment does not say.... you know.... something like....
>
>
>"in order to protect against tyranny now and forever.... it is the right of all men to own and bear arms"
>
>
>the idea that gun ownership by the average colonist was a critical factor that helped to determine the success of the rebellion is a laughable historical revision in the most democratic of characterizations, and a conservative ayahuasca hallucination myth at its most accurate characterization.
What do you mean isn't that why we won the war of independence?

>conservative ayahuasca hallucination myth at its most accurate characterization.

By this you must mean that both the rebel navy and almost all the rebel artillery were privately held and organized? Hoppean fever dreams...

she has a typical ugly chink face
but damn that bod

Yeah, her face isn't the prettiest

Because they don't understand that Communist Revolutions need working class badasses to take up arms against the government and not whiny ass college students.

The faggotard left antifas and commies do have guns, like the nigatron ghetto blacks do. They also vote for gun-grabbing democrat politicians 124% of the time.

Being a liberal means you embrace your hypocrisy proudly.

>Own a gun
>rabidly hate the pro-gun politician??

Your black.

sauce

Good point
+200 shekels to you my man.

its cuz u havent checked in the liberal cesspools

have a look in shitty places like reddit or tumblr, where most of the liberal beta male faggots congregate and pretend they are worth more than a pile of human excrement

Why

Because even their extremists are pussies at the core. At least conservative extremists fill up some coolers with Budweiser and sandwiches, get their rifles and go camp inside federal buildings. Liberals are so pathetic.

>be "communist" in 2017
>be anti-gun
>worship an ideology whose creator was pro-guns
>think people will admit to my system if i suck enough black dick

Because they are heavy and loud. Libtards prefer to whine to get their way.

>That fucking wet camel toe

Good god I want that on my face.

Sweat-dampened is her natural mode. No one pulls it off better

Guns aren't needed when you can be a master in cuck-Kwon do

geez louise

What does her shirt say?
I can't read Russian.

>tfw my gf honestly looks like her, face and body, and is coming home from the gym now

KEK

lefties don't want weapons because they earnestly believe everyone could get along if they were allowed to enact everything they wanted

Well its a work hazard getting shot.

hnnnnggggggg