Defend this, you fucking monsters

Defend this, you fucking monsters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mqSV72VNnV0
wsj.com/articles/presidents-backers-want-action-on-jobs-taxes-immigration-1485945003?mod=e2tw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shouldn't have had kids if you can't afford them, dumb broad.

Look at her. She could probably hibernate like a bear for 5 fucking years. Shes huge, fat bitch.

>is worried about the ability to feed herself
>is fat

Thank you based Trump

Has she tired getting a job?

>Defend this, you fucking monsters.
Didn't vote, therefore has no right to complain.

> Literally will die without gibs
How the fuck can you possibly live like this? Jesus fuck maybe next time don't be a retard.

This. Or maybe she shouldn't have children out of wedlock

Shouldn't have, shouldn't have, shouldn't have... she can't go back in time & her children shouldn't suffer because their mother made a mistake

If you aren't a net contributor (or married to one) you should be forced to take birth control.

>single mother of two kids
>no need for a father since daddy gubmim pays her bills
>restoring responsibility to women by removing daddy gubmin

maybe these whores will think twice about having kids without being married or committed to on person

>This one person doesn't know how she will survive without benefits
Oh jeez, I guess I have to feel bad!
I'm going to make a counter article saying
>If Trump doesn't dismantle the social safety net then I am going to end up in poverty!

Wait, you mean there will be negative consequences to dumb actions?

nonononono, we can't allow this fascist to have the nuclear codes.

>tfw will forever be childless but women can marry the government

>single mother of two toddlers
I bet you they look like fucking chocolate bars too

The Department of Child Protective Services exists for a reason

>shitting out babies you can't support
hahahahahahaha

She shouldn't need a job why the fuck not?

vast majority of people literally live day to day

i honestly envy them in many respects

Simple. He's barely done anything yet. The MSM has good full retard and there's too many in the public who are willing to play along.
Stupid kid will be alright.

Two mistakes, champ.

>single mother
jej

Ain't nobody gon learn if you don't make em

It's not the government's business to ensure the well being of every citizen. Its job is to promote general prosperity. Part of being "free" means you have the freedom to fuck up your life and starve to death. Sucks for her kids tho desu. Born with at least half retard genes, and now suffer for her decisions.

yes they should

>mother or 2 toddlers
where's dad?, whore

Is there anything more disgusting than a single mother and her disgusting mixed child who will more than likely become a criminal, or have a shit life in general?
We have to do something to stop this.

Looks like she'll have to chain a man down and actually have to.... GET A FUCKING JOB!

Look at this racist motherfucker

Norway with the truth. If you can't afford to live on the merits of your own ambitions; you shouldn't.

Again, have as many kids as you can afford and do it inside a STABLE relationship. How many times do I need to say this today?

Shouldn't have expected fucking lazy bitches not to do what they do best.

>her children shouldn't suffer because their mother made a mistake

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Single mothers are the scourge of the west. Statistically cancerous for society. It should be discouraged by any means possible. Families are for raising children, not state benefits.

That said, it's unfair to pull the rug out from under them. Cuts to these benefits should not be applied retroactively, but phased out. I only say this because the kids would end up even worse off than they already are.

She's a fucking parasite.

Hmm, my almonds are activated.

I think we should address the fact that a lot of people are going to die if these benefits are taken. A lot of white people will be gone...

Unfortunately her benefits won't go anywhere.

realise you have been S U B V E R T E D by marxist leninnist propaganda that was disseminated by the KGB

>Simple. He's barely done anything yet. The MSM has good full retard and there's too many in the public who are willing to play along.

This, hung out with a friend from Highschool who said word for word "I don't know, I'm just so scared." On the subject of Trump and what's happening in the news.

It's like these people don't realize the news is actively trying to scare them to manipulate their emotional state. Grow up if every news source says one thing but there is no actual proof or evidence then they are selling you a lie.

Born to single mother
With pillow will be smothered

>single mother

Into the trash she goes.

so fucking triggered by this FUCKING WHITE MALE

If she cannot provide for the children's well-being the state should take them away for their own safety.

Why do you support child abuse and neglect, argie?

What is a Malapropism for $500 Alex

>didn't vote
>wants a say in how the country is run

Fuck off, whore.

She should put them up for adoption if she can't raise them, or better yet she shouldn't have gotten knocked up when she clearly couldn't afford it.

Then give them up for adoption as you're clearly unable to raise them. Also, get a job and ponder what an idiot you have been. If you're lucky, you'll find a cuck to ''step up to the plate'' and raise his wife's sons.

Why have kids if you can't feed them. What a dumb ass. Why should we pay for your poor choices. Sterilize her now!

Too many people for too long have become reliant upon the government.

Post the article so we can read it, you fucking monster.

the post liberals do not want you to see

The rot was ongoing since the enlightenment. The soviets may have accelerated it, but it had been festering for a long time.

So society has to suffer instead?

Is she a coalburner?

America is not a welfare state, stop being useless bitch and get a job.

Being a useless single mom, with two fucking sons ate the age of 22, she can't blame Trump for being the worst kind of flesh trash in earth.

Fuck this bitch. Close your fucking filthy STD colonized vagina.

this

don't shit out bastard children if you have no job or skills

>ITT people learn that you shouldn't have kids if you can't afford to have kids
>Relying on the government and tax payers to pay for your kids while you sit on ya ass is a terrible plan
Oh shit, will they learn?

would Sup Forums PLEASE for the love of all that is holy STOP BEING RIGHT

>meh trenspertayshun
>pls pay for my coalburning

Single mothers are cancer. Sterilize her and give her children to proper parents.

single motherhood is a social cancer.

it's fucking trash

i already posted the most interesting bits:
but have it:
wsj.com/articles/presidents-backers-want-action-on-jobs-taxes-immigration-1485945003?mod=e2tw

Archived*

>transpertation

Man, this fucking triggers me. You have the audacity to ask for money and yet you can't even be bothered to spell check, get fucked.

Nothing less than natural selection taking back control

No its not the taxpayer's job to feed and house people who cant survive on their own. This is why Government is shit. They enable people to live off the backs of others.

there are many forces which counteract the rot.

society moves in many directions at once, but the strategy of the KGB is very much like the asian martial arts, if a bigger person punches you, you do not try to stop the punch. you side step, and bring his punch in the direction he was travelling. you help your enemy move in the direction he wants to go.

So her children are raised by a person who made those mistakes and everything turns out OK because the government gives them money for her being an idiot. What does that teach her children?

so my mother was a scourge?
after my father died when I wasn't even a year old, my mother had to get a bunch of minimum wage jobs to take care of me and my sister and growing up I barely saw my mother because she had to work to keep us fed and a roof over our heads

I really hate when people think that single mothers are the worst, my mother has sacrificed her time and relationships just to keep us happy, and apparently she is what's wrong with society

why? it happens every day and it's not the state's fault nor is it the taxpayers fault.

>We're gonna win so much you're gonna be tired of winning

There are no brakes on this train

>tfw you realize the best way to improve white birth rate among intelligent working class white families is to stop paying for poor people to have tons of babies
>tfw you realize fixing black communities and single parent blacks in those communities is to stop paying for these mother's babies
Oh shit, are we on our way to greatness?

Pay wall, thanks for the waste of time.

Actions have consequences.

You probably don't lurk much, but a widowed mother != the kind of single mom this board hates.

We hate, collectively, the vapid cunts who shit out 3 kids from 4 different black dads and then want government hand outs to survive.

Your mom sounds like a saint.

If she were anything other than a human, that is exactly what would (and should) happen.

poorfag, it costs like 10 cents and it's quality right wing news

Single moms are demanding welfare. They don't help to pay taxes, they just leech them in general.

They fuck around, get pregnant, and leech out of the nation money. They are a burden to the system. Glad you mom worked, and made it work.

Women hold the power to relationships, why fuck around in a situation where she could not get a wedding and a men to provide for her kids, but fucked around and got preg TWICE, without any plan?

Thats plain whory

She has to find a man who can support them, like it has always been.

>make a mistake
>dont face any consequences because the government will have your back
America

Reminds me of football and what my coach said. If you r going to lose the game bc of penalties don't blame the ref blame yourself for not being good enough

>single mother
Burn the coal, pay the toll.

>The government, and by that I mean taxpayers, pays for every aspect of her miserable existence.

How very sad her condition is. It inspires me to artistic greatness. The only color that can properly express these profound emotions is Prussian Blue.

> after my father died when I wasn't even a year old

I'm obviously not talking about widows you tit. I'm talking about women to voluntarily have kids they can't financially support with unsuitable fathers who want nothing to do with them. The kids are statistically much more likely to become criminals, welfare recipients and single mothers/deadbeat dads themselves.

Women like your mum who can lose a husband and still raise good kids deserve medals. That is not easy to do.

Idiot, we're not talking about widowers

Single mothers are cancer

So less of my money will be extracted to pay for a dumb mudsharks kids? Feels good man.

If we cull 20% of the white population while at the same time culling 70% of beaners and dindus that will still be a good thing.

Lol so many jackasses.
Ok she is a pig.
Granted
But at this point give her something to work with.
A gun
A bullet
An instruction manual.
[insert meme of shooting yourself below the chin.]

>Wall Street Journal
Sos un pelotudo bárbaro

Every time they post one of these, I am even more firmly entrenched in my beliefs.

THIS POST ALWAYS GETS SLID

HI SHAREBLUE

another poorfag detected

whenever i see that fatty pouch on these landwhales i imagine taking a boxcutter and slicing that bitch open like a hiro

She'll find a way. It's not my responsibility to pay for her poor choices. Don't like it? Sorry, shouldn't have fucked a nigger out of wedlock.

This woman was able to feed her seven children as a pea picker during the Great Depression. I'm sure this dumb slut will be fine with just two.

>I shouldnt have to deal with the consequences of my actions!

Neck yourself.

Fair enough, many leftist movement had come and gone before. A good example would be the many suspiciously leftist religious movements in the first half of the 19th century.

Dude needs a slimmer shirt

>Odom

coalburner paying the toll

>social safety net she relies on
That's not was a safety net is.