Movement to Ban Trump from Twitter

"The man lives to tweet. And that's exactly why Twitter should ban him." - The Verge

theverge.com/2017/2/24/14561306/ban-donald-trump-twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

fcc.gov/consumers/guides/wireless-emergency-alerts-wea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wouldn't be surprised. Twitter is good at silencing the right, but seem to let pro-Islamic State accounts stay on

>banning muslims is wrong
>LOL let's ban drumpf from twitter

how to destroy your social media platform in 5 easy steps (number 3 will shock you)

Anyone who thinks the President will be banned from twitter is deluded.

Honesty twitter should be nationalized.
It's basically the public square at this point.

>Twitter bans Trump
>Trump resorts to sending his tweets to every cell phone in America

lmao
twitter is already in its death throes, banning the single most important user on the platform would be suicide

>yfw Trump could actually do this with the Wireless Emergency Alert system

fcc.gov/consumers/guides/wireless-emergency-alerts-wea

>Alerts from WEA cover only critical emergency situations. Consumers will receive only three types of alerts:
>Alerts issued by the President

Twitter needs to be owned by the Trump Organization, instead of mostly by Saudi Arabia as it is now.

>Trump can literally bring the shitposting to you

i wasnt ready for this timeline

FUTHERMORE

>Why can't consumers block WEAs issued by the President?
>In passing the WARN Act, Congress allowed participating carriers to offer subscribers the capability to block all WEAs except those issued by the President.

LIBERALS CAN'T BLOCK TRUMP FROM THEIR IPHONES

so because he uses Twitter is the reason they should ban him? okie doke.

the main reason he uses Twitter is to circumvent the fake media

That's probably the worst move that the left could make.

> Twitter bans trump.
> Trump asks Comcast to charge Twitter 500 million in additional 'service feeds' in exchange for ending net neutrality

We'll see.

i hope they do. it could destroy twitter.

Twitter is Trump's direct line of communication to the public. He doesn't go through the media, like other presidents.

He could move to a competitor like gab.ai, which would also give it a lot of popularity.

does somebody got that image where the top half is the text superimposed over hillary's team talking about what they should tweet and going over every little thing and the bottom is trump looking at his phone with just the text 'ive never seen a thin person drink diet coke. SEND' ??

Unfortunately gab.ai is a "closed" community in the same way tumblr is - whereas in comparison twitter is fully "out in the open" with anyone being able to see tweets without being registered.

>Twitter bans the POTUS

I hope they do, the shitstorm would be immesurable. It would drive a ton more centrists into Trump's camp as well as they'll see the lengths the left are willing to go to to sustain their narratives.

>twitter bans trump
>god emperor posts his daily updates on Sup Forums instead

kek, please.

twitter can be replaced in a day. Remember friendster and myspace, aol instant messanger?

No tech company is too big to fail because the accounts are free. A scandal or a competitor could end them swiftly.

ACH if only seeing Trump's tweets was OPTIONAL but alas, viewing them is mandatory

i got you

Damn, that would actually be pretty effective.
But who would he talk to about the fake Fox News stories he watches instead of attending military briefings? His wife? I doubt she's very useful for conversation.

Saddam Hussein cooking food for Trump in the 1980s.

Trump is the only thing keeping Twitter relevant

>THIS FUCKING SOCIAL MEDIA SITE CRASHED THEIR STOCK VALUE WITH ONE WEIRD TRICK, AND BASICALLY, THEY'RE FUCKING STUPID

I doubt Twitter places their political agenda above their profits. Trump isn't keeping their site alive or anything, but he certainly generates an enormous amount of traffic.

> Trump banned from twitter
> he spends 30k setting up an alternative service
> literally half the country starts using it and the other half reading it

>your government has direct access to your phone
Wew, glad I'm not American.

we're gald you aren't either

Really makes you think

I know, wouldn't want anymore white people in your country.

i hope they ban him so he ends up creating his own site and twitter explodes.

>Trump gets banned
>uses the entirety of the Pentagon's computing power to make 8900 accounts a second
>He writes a tweet and they all post it together
>Trump becomes Lord God king emperor of social media

He's itching for them to make the first move

>mudslime detected

it's literally just using the messaging feature
government, by these messages, have just as much influence as anyone else that texts you

Side note:
Remember when that tsu.co (i think that's the site) site wasn't allowed to be linked to on facebook? Did they think it was a genuine threat? Is it because the Jews wanted to maintain their control over such a massive online social network?

>Twitter bans Trump

>Trump immediately shuts them down for aiding and abating terrorism.

KEK!

thats like trying to ban pewdiepie from youtube

it wont work because he has a ton of followers face it msm you lost and will be dead soon

Shit his riposte got me, better call him a muslim and look like a fool.

abetting*

on second thought, twitter please ban trump

Drumpf copied a lot of things from Saddam. Few people have noticed.

jesus christ connect the dots people

he must be stopped

HOLY FUCK HE'S A MASTER MASEN

dont mind me

perfect ty

I'm sure snapchat and instagram would love him.

>Gets banned
>"So what's the next step of your master plan?"
>"crashing this plane.....with no survivors."

"114444444" where!?

answer:

>One is a category that covers millions of people
>The other is an individual

You Trumplets can be this retarded, can you?

People become annoyed as they do not want to jerk off to trump

Lets take an engineering approach where we zoom in on the muslim population till we get an infinitely long line of those fucks of length delta x(one muslim) we now ban individual delta x's and your argument is now shit.

Banning Trump from twitter would crash their stock with no survivors

>Banning sub-human filth is wrong
>Banning the single most important man on the planet and leader of the new WHITE America isn't

Leave and never come back.

Please do!

Republicans are praying for that to happen, it would make it easier to run the country.

Hate to break it to you but your govt has direct access to your phone too. What you think the NSA is just some USA outlier? At this point if you don't assume the Canadian government can read anything on your personal devices, you're some special kind of retarded. Hell, the NSA in the states almost assuredly can read your phone too.

They won't ban him because he's one of their most popular accounts.

>twitter can be replaced in a day

no it can't.

>No tech company is too big to fail

yes they are.

The social network effect means that twitter, facebook, reddit etc can do pretty much anything they want without losing users.