THEORY: High population density causes mental illness

Liberals and degenerates can mostly be found in high density cities while normal people live in the suburbs and small towns. Is it possible that forcing people to live in close proximity adversely affects their psychology?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM&t=321s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G

I thought this was pretty much known.

Living in cities is awful for your mental health because of the highly artificial, noisy, and fast-paced environment.

Combine that with a condensed blast of liberal propoganda and the massive liberal hivemind that forms on social media and you have the perfect recipe for liberal nutcases.

>the 1968 rats living in high density study

High population density = high efficiency in production and distribution = more free time and wealth = more opportunity to indulge the lesser important emotions = mah feelings are SOOO IMPORTANT = Lefty.

Basically the richer you are (time, money) the more importance you give your urges.

Reminds me of Rome. And the collapse afterwards.

Humans haven't changed much.

It's the opposite. It forces people to interact and then they get to have a true understanding of the world and humanity as ideas flow more freely and the best ones rise to the top. Which is why they're always ahead of their rural cousins who are busy inbreeding and hanging on to archaic beliefs

better theory

non whites vote democrat

FACT: Standardized incidence of suicide is higher in rural areas.

Drumfkins and white trash can mostly be found in low density areas while normal people live in the suburbs and small towns. Is it possible that forcing people to live so far in proximity to one another adversely affects their gene pool?

This makes me realise the rats turned against their own feelings/urges and never recovered them back. The first death. I'll add this to my previous post.

This implies a future breakdown in the cities as things go Right.

I've lived both rural and city and I find rural people more practically intelligent but more narrow minded, less educated and more fearful

that
OR
it's just niggers and spics

didja fuck up the proxy, leaf?

>Ha, it's actually just being on a higher level on consciousness, rural and suburban retards who voted for Drumpf wouldn't understand!
But seriously, though, I thought this was well known and studied.

Realised this 20+ years ago.

Look at what crawls out of cities.
The bigger the city, the more mentally ill the population, and the more normal those mentally ill think they are.

Faggotry, fetishism, extremely unrealistic political views, suicides, personality disorders.
They all thrive in cities.

> (OP)
>It's the opposite. It forces people to interact and then they get to have a true understanding of the world and humanity as ideas flow more freely and the best ones rise to the top.

Followed by technology and automation requiring most of them to not need to be intelligent and so they become emotionally self indulgent until they devolve.

Yeah ok so finally after 7000 years of increasing urbanisation and simultaneous advancement of society the city life is going to break down because of overpopulated rats in a cage said it would

Congrats, you found correlation between density of population and risk of neurosis

We'll see.

There will be a population density ideal. We should strive for that will town planning.

OP, yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

obligatory mouse utopia experiment vid.

You are not far off.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM&t=321s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun

>Is it possible that forcing people to live so far in proximity to one another adversely affects their gene pool?

Genepool cant be affected without mutations you retard

fucking RUSSIANAS

god damn waste

what is that number you got there? where did you get that?

WASTED

At least it wasn't a FUCKING LEAF this time

>wasting a get responding to a shill
kys

THE DEMOCRATS WERE RIGHT

Russia isn't sending their best

DELET

fuk u

Russian hackers

Do you know what a gene pool is even

REEEEEEEE

Lmfao

RUSSIAN HACKING

please deleyr

Yeah but it won't happen because homes are designed to market appeal. If consumers feel too much like sardines in a can they'll go after roomier places. So your prophecy is just faggotry

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

At least it's not a leaf

No, i am just saying random things and hope that i can be right sometimes

THIS GET WAS FOR TRUMP REEEEEEE

You idiots, the 4s mean 4Dchess. Kek is only playing fourth dimensional chess with us on this post.

FUCKNG DELET

meh at least it's not a leaf

>Genepool cant be affected without mutations you retard
mutating ideas included? Like ideas about food and education?

Nice get man. Sucks you gotta live in Russia though.

lets see who should have gotten it

Who the fuck let the French guy get the get?

Ever since Chernobyl my penis is falling off.

>BRITISH NIGGERS

FUCKNG DELET NAO

At least it wasn't an Anglo get.

People do what is economical (more rural less jobs), not what is psychologically stable. See inner cities.

no.

It is a combination of these factors.

Noise, being around too many other people - i.e. absolutely constant strangers, constant dangers from traffic and other people, no nature at all - being in nature for even fifteen minutes has been proven to reduce stress significantly, pollution - chemicals in the air affecting the mind day in day out, endless artificial light - never really sleeping.

All of those are massive stressors.

Then comes the living of an artificial lifestyle.
Everything is done for you, none of your natural instincts or behaviours are being experienced.
This is where replacements come in.
The brain starts to manufacture them.
Victimhood, pointless aggression, infidelity, amorality, apathy.
It is a kind of sensory deprivation on a vast scale over your lifetime.
Paranoia enters, imagination takes over and fills in the blanks.
All of this errant behaviour is being reinforced by the other lunatics around you.

I call it Chicago syndrome. Any other major city will do though. New York freaks, los Angeles, London, Paris.
No community to set a moral background, no consequences as you are invisible among the millions.

Evolutionary psychologists set the optimal number of people in one place to be around 50. That is the natural state.
People you can know and trust, who tell you when you are doing right or wrong, who guide you passively and actively.

>implying anyone needs Russia

But good game otherwise Vlad, good game.

WITNESSED

>02/26/17(Sun)19:38:12
>02/26/17(Sun)19:38:06

You beat me to posting the same video by 6 seconds.

Well duh. Behavioral sink. Read up on it and have your mind blown.

Russian hackers again.

>counting illegals

>tfw one of the only red counties in NJ

Feels good. Fuck the liberals.

People of the city interact constantly, the flow of ideas connects us all together. Rural goatbrains tend to go insane when encountering things that are "different". It doesn't matter what that difference is. Culture, race, religion. It terrifies them. Us city folk, with our access to education, know that deep down, we are all the same. Chunks of meat dripping ruby red the same as any other human.

>This implies a future breakdown in the cities as things go Right.

Yeah, the bursting of the housing bubble.

This is a waste worthy of suicide.

W A S T E D

Self absorption, violence, low birth rate and shit caretakers.

Behavioral sink experiment.

add me to the screen cap

Brainwashed cunt.
You fell for the viral advertising campaign from the shitty little scumbag company in england for the atrocious dyke remake abomination.
Stop saying it.

> a fucking candy stripe

Explain New England then.

>optimal number of people in one place to be around 50
isn't dunbar's number closer to 200?

did you enjoy all your (You)s lad?

>a red velvet ice cream sandwich

Maybe it is societal decay which both increases population (lack of birth control, premarital sex, hook up culture, single moms) and therefore increase the risk and risk creating factors of mental illnesses.

I want to be part of the screencap pls.

FUCKING TOOTHPASTE CANDY STRIPE HACKER

Why coming up with this bullshit theory? It is a fact that liberals are more intelligent, so clearly the better theory is, that intelligent people tend to move to big cities as there are more opportunities there for getting a good education and a good carreer.

nice vlad

fucking russia

Worthless

Slavs aren't white

>tfw this state is literally falling apart
>but you live in somerset county and totally unaffected

wasted

I can say this is partly true, I used to live in Chicago until I moved to rural Wisconsin (ironically the county I'm in is blue on the map) however from neighborhood to neighborhood you can find more conservative familes on the North Side of Chicago, such as Lincoln Square, and way more Liberal on the South Side, such as East Garfield. I grew up in the middle class working suburbs, which are still very liberal, as is Cook County in general. Rural living actually stresses me out more though, because when I came here they all act like rednecks and shit, and frankly city life is for me. Objectively it's not the noise from the cars and that guy on the sidewalk who won't shut the fuck up and speak English like the rest of us, if your parents are Liberal so are you, or if you're a poor nigger you're odds are more Liberal. I need to go back to Chicago

Fucking Russian hackers at it again!

It's conservative in the rural parts. You're looking at the Obama election map. He was pretty popular till he turned out to be a horrible president.

TOOTHPASTE

Learn flags, burger