>Russia will veto UN resolution imposing sanctions on Syria
>ISIS RECAPTURES MORE GROUND FROM ‘MODERATE’ TERRORISTS IN DARAA PROVINCE
>Iraq carries out airstrikes against IS in Syria
>Iraqi forces push into first districts of western Mosul
>Saudi-backed forces, Sudanese Army advance north of Yemen’s Mocha Port

Previous bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-palestinians-egypt-sinai-idUSKBN16010C
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/ISIS-claims-credit-for-rocket-fire-on-Eilat-481082
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/14/israel-quietly-withdraws-ambassador-egypt-security-concerns
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Syrian-official-vows-to-back-Hezbollah-in-potential-war-against-Israel-482088
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Initial-report-Israel-Air-Forces-strikes-Damascus-overnight-482263
english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2017/02/25/Attack-on-Syrian-security-forces-in-Homs-kills-14-Syrian-Observatory.html
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Kara-I-wasnt-revealing-state-secrets-about-the-robots-482616
youtu.be/RbYCkWXZMZs
rt.com/news/323815-syria-s-400-us-airstrikes/
reflectionsturkey.com/?p=952
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-storms-rashideen-district-southwest-aleppo/
almasdarnews.com/article/video-syrian-army-advances-eastern-damascus-unleashes-missile-hell-rebels/
youtu.be/9cPOJCWr7Fo
youtu.be/xqh6H7bDPSU
almasdarnews.com/article/video-thousands-flee-western-mosul-fighting-continues-isis-iraqi-forces/
youtu.be/7acKpPsd9Ls
almasdarnews.com/article/isis-deep-trouble-syrian-troops-establish-fire-control-palmyra-city/
almasdarnews.com/article/video-saudi-airstrike-aimed-houthis-kill-civilians-near-taiz/
youtu.be/D2RoZ5S4_3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Egypt builds closer ties with Hamas

>in recent weeks Egypt has eased restrictions, allowing in trucks laden with food and other supplies

reuters.com/article/us-palestinians-egypt-sinai-idUSKBN16010C

>Iron Dome intercepts three rockets from Sinai

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/ISIS-claims-credit-for-rocket-fire-on-Eilat-481082

>Israel quietly withdraws ambassador from Egypt 'over security concerns'

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/14/israel-quietly-withdraws-ambassador-egypt-security-concerns

>"We will be partners with Hezbollah in any future war against Israel," the unnamed official, whom the newspaper labeled "one of the senior decision-makers in Syria," said.

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Syrian-official-vows-to-back-Hezbollah-in-potential-war-against-Israel-482088

>Israeli jets allegedly struck targets near the Syrian capital overnight on Wednesday, reportedly a weapons shipment to the Shiite militant group Hezbollah

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Initial-report-Israel-Air-Forces-strikes-Damascus-overnight-482263

>Head of Homs’ military intelligence killed in attacks

>General Hassan Daaboul, chief of provincial military security unit, is said to be among 42 victims killed during suicide attacks on Saturday

english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2017/02/25/Attack-on-Syrian-security-forces-in-Homs-kills-14-Syrian-Observatory.html

>Cabinet minister without portfolio Ayoub Kara (Likud) explained late Saturday night that Israel's development of robots that could identify and exterminate Hamas and Hezbollah leaders is no secret

>Kara said that some of the robots would be small as flies, and that they would start operating in the near future.

jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Kara-I-wasnt-revealing-state-secrets-about-the-robots-482616

reminder that the people demand the fall of the regime

You mean Drumpf's regime?

>SAA using heavy artillery and rocket artillery against the TFSA near Tadif

>Reminder that /sg/ is majority sunny thread even when it rains.
>ASS*ad must burn

bump

there is nothing wrong with this thread, you just did a shit job of announcing it.

I did not see it.

next time make it obvious that there is new bread on offer.

multi links plus word bread

otherwise, nice bread

fuck ass*d

I'm going to bed now and I hope there is full scale war between SDF, SAA and roaches when I wake up

wtf where is

SDF might join in and trap the roaches inside al Bab

SDF cant be trusted, they have their own agenda. Best thing is for the SAA is to secure things East and hope the Turks attack the SDF and push them as far back as possible.

Then Assad comes and takes their weapons, Syria stays united.

The SDF is willing to negotiate with the Government. All they want is more autonomy and cultural self-determination.
Turkey will never give the land back. Look at what they're doing in Azaz and Jarabulus

Some late night Syrian patriotic music to encourage all Assad lovers.

youtu.be/RbYCkWXZMZs

God bless Syria and Dr Assad !

> All they want is more autonomy

Assad will not accept that.

That part is Syria's most resource rich region, its not even all made of Kurds, the region has large numbers of villages and people that have nothing to do wth the Kurds.

Trust me, Assad will allow erdogan to do what he wants if the Kurds dont comply and be regular Arab citizens of the Syrian Arab Republic.

The fact that Syria and Turkey (and Iran) are agreeing is becoz they hate this Kurdish autonomy.

As long as uncle Sam stays neutral, this war can end with the end of the Daesh terrorists and without this kurdish bullshit.

Russia and now Iran have signaled they'd be on board with autonomy. He's going to have to do it, you know. The Syrian people are tired, they can't fight another war right after one ends, especially one that can easily be avoided.

before Iran let Kurd state they should move iranian kurds from Iran lol ,it wont take long before their own Kurds will want their own state

> iran signaled kurdish autonomy

Source ?

Russia as far as I know is neutral, I have not checked the news in the last 3 hours but I doubt anything happened by them.

You might be confusing the Kurds in Iraq with the ones in Syria.

No one except the US has anything to do with the SDF or YPG. Iran, Syria and turk all agree that they will not get more autonomy.

'autonomy' is just a word
what does it mean in terms of the kurds in syria?

it likely does not mean what it is being implied to mean. Russia has plenty of autonomous regions - but none of them expect to get away with what is being implied the kurds want.

-oil for instance will likely remain in the hands of the current prewar players - not kurdish hands
- education, language, perhaps even local taxes can be in the kurdish domain
- declaring war, issuing passports, negotiating treaties, border control etc - these are likely not on the cards for an autonomous kurdish region within syria

> The Syrian people are tired

Theyre mostly tired of the West supporting terrorists, whether Islamic or Kurdish.

The least we can do is support the rightful leader of Syria , Dr Assad or leave them alone.

No one supports "Kurdish" autonomy except in the West.

Even the Iraqis wish they never gave them that autonomy and regret not listening to Saddam by just ignoring them and their made up dreamland.

The one thing that will unite Turkey, Iran, Syria will be the kurds - lets just hope Trump stays neutral.

>all these recent gains

God bless the Turkish Army.

Fuck assadist fascists.

Is Dima still alive?

Assad and Erdogan now allies against Kurds for referendum gains.

not 100%, but yeah erdogan hates k*rds more than assadists

BUMP for late night comfy thread. I wonder how is big B doing with his other research...

Ivan said something about coords?

>SAA and FSA going at it like mad dogs in Tadef
>SAA desperately shelling the fuck out of Tadef
>SAA Calling for RuAF support
They're getting their shit kicked in hard it seems. What's the risk of escalation here?

0% because if Turkey unleash his dogs, SAA will reach Jabaralous in 2 weeks

I don't think so. Turkish army is much more fresh, better trained than what's left of the SAA, and their equipment (Leopard 2s vs fucking T-72s, not even it would be like Desert Storm all over again) is far superior.

I'm talking about this escalating to conflict between Russia and Turkey. If they start shooting at each other then things can ramp up to WW3 very quickly

yall niggas sleepwalkin

>Turkish army is much more fresh, better trained than what's left of the SAA
>ISIS left Al-Bab after a deal with Turkey

Yeah yeah

>things can ramp up to WW3
How?

we know cia

you are just as right as all those other times you turned out right

oh, wait....

I would guess low (Erdogan will stop them), i dont think the so called moderate terrorists of the FSA wants to piss off the SAA. FSA and Turks want to expand East, so does the SAA.

Has the SAA confirmed reports that they lost men against FSA after they captured Tadef? It might be fake news.

>SAA and FSA shoot each other
>Turks or Russians respond to calls for airstrikes
>Planes eventually meet in air
>Air battle ensues (Russians lose)
>Russia goes apeshit and attacks Turkey
>Article 15
>WW3

we already there nigga

Just saying, Erdogan probably told Putin he will go for tadif.

turkey is nato

hitler didn't think the poland pact would keep

he was wrong

>"Hey Trump, want to fight Putin for Syria?"
>BREAKING NEWS: Erdogan killed after the Crusade Coalition recapture Constantinople

Erdogan would be crazy to move South, he might move East - which Assad and Iran will welcome (possibly Russia too).

SAA have their hands full fighting the Daesh terrorists right now and Erdogan would be wise to help out by containing the Kurdish threat and pushing them back East.

>Russia goes apeshit and attacks Turkey
Russia isn't going to attack Turkey, it's going to attack turkish crap in Syria. I don't see anything happening even if we drop a nuke on Al-Bab.

I think after the military coup, Turkey is acting based on its own interests in Syria. It will side with whoeever gives them more benefits - right now its Assad-Iran-Russia.

>Be Assad
>Want to remove Kurds but too busy against Nusra/FSA/ISIS
>Let Turkey enter Syria to remove kurds with FSA proxies
>FSA/Turkey vs YPG/SDF end with both parties weak and almost destroyed
>Assad take Manbij, make a deal with Afrin pro-assadist kurd and recapture Al-Hasaka

I like this plan

Turks wont go south, they just need Tadif and that's it. They will go east towards manbij.

oh shit, they're re-retaking Palmyra?

Thats most probably what he is thinking, no wonder he lasted this long. Assad is a genius like his father.

Yeah only took them 4 months to do what ISIS did in 4 days.

article 15 or whatever won't hold

1. turkey is the aggressor in syria
2. an attack on turkish troops illegally deployed in Syria is not an attack on turkey
3. nato has already said that responses against it in syria do not invoke the nato agreements - turkey is on it's own
4. russians would likely not lose (s400) - turkish airforce was pretty badly hit by purges. some pilots go straight back to house arrest after mission ( reported by a turk here )
5. turks probably would not provide air support.

Sad, because those dirty cunts destroyed the roman amphitheater this second time around. Hopefully they can keep it this time.

sure pal. u must be ignorant. see

wrong

>russians would likely not lose (s400)

Turkey doesn't need to fly into S400 range.
In air-to-air combat the F-16 and AMRAAM shit over literally every single thing the Russian air force has. They will launch and then fly back to turkey laughing with a big fireball behind them before the Russians even realized what was happening.

not an argument dickhead

The fact that Assad avoided NATO bombs for 6 years and also handle to have both Damascus and Aleppo, it's something to consider.

>article 15

topkek

turkey is not on its own, otherwise they wouldn't be involved

s400 is not invincible

we ww3 now

your argument is bullshit fuck nig

Assad has priorities :

1) eliminate Daesh terrorists
2) eliminate Al-Nusra terrorists
3) eliminate FSA infuence and other small terrorists
4) deal with the kurdish SDF
5) stop and disarm all kurdish separatists
6) tell Turkey to retreat
7) retake Golan and free Palestine (long term)

He is not going to change that narrative, he just has priorities in how he is saving his country.

I'll be more clear

this isn't a regional anything

there's no time for regional anything these days

ww3 in a minute

turkey already knows

Correct.

Turks are fascinating people

"Day of resistance against Crimea occupation" in Istanbul "

s400 in latakia has at least a 400km range. u might want to look on a map, but a lot of turkey is covered by it.

there is a reason, once the s400 was deployed, turkey grounded its planes. only after they became friends again was turkish over flight in syrian territory ok'd.

in fact the russians began to provide air cover for turkish advances by agreement because turkey does not want to play in s400 territory so much.

s400 can knock a satellite out of the sky man. it's pretty formidable.

see rt.com/news/323815-syria-s-400-us-airstrikes/

>No US airstrikes in Syria since Russia deployed S-400 systems

They probably cant point Crimea on the map.

It's also easy target for any half decent SEAD operation, a handful of AGM-88 will make mincemeat out of it.

its article 5

This point also possibly opens up discussion of the options and capacities available for Turkey at the NATO platform, especially regarding Article 5 of the NATO agreement that makes reference to “self defense” as defined in Article 51 of the U.N. charter. Thus, Turkey’s position vis a vis Syria jeopardizes its capacity to resort to Article 5 of the NATO agreement. Moreover, it makes its doubtful that a NATO decision could be taken in support of Turkey based on Article 5. Let alone the randomly falling artillery shells, even under the conditions of a direct and pointed attack on Turkish territory, it would not be a surprise if a NATO decision on Article 5 to support Turkey did not materialize.

ali_er1

We should clarify a number of points here regarding the decision-taking mechanisms of NATO. First of all, all binding decisions of the alliance are taken unanimously. Therefore, any official statements from the institution take effect only by formal consensus of all the members of the alliance. As such, any statement or comment that implies a message of support for Turkey ought to be taken cautiously and without any exaggeration, unless supported by a formal decision from all its members. Looking at the decisions and statements of the NATO Atlantic Council, we do not see the word “threat” used, indicating that NATO members’ assessment of Turkey’s position falls short of clearly stating that “Turkey is under threat,” which would serve as legal grounds for a decision under Article 5. Instead, the allies prefer to describe the situation in relation to Article 4 of the agreement, which includes the phrase: “…a clear and present danger to the security of one of its Allies.” NATO thus considers that its ally (Turkey) is simply “in danger.”

reflectionsturkey.com/?p=952

>Assad take Manbij

how inbred are u?

>s400 can knock a satellite out of the sky man. it's pretty formidable.

satellite can knock s400 out the ground

>No US airstrikes in Syria since Russia deployed S-400 systems

>what is plausible deniability

yes it is article 5

and article 5 is flexible as all fuck

not really. swedish norwegian english german jewish french canadian etc.

this the melting pot nigga you barking up the wrong tree

sure pal. sure.

u are probably forgetting the s300 systems deployed in the med on russian missile boats there. s300 & s400 can daisy chain detection and launch.

while its possible to target, there would be a heavy price to pay. probably most attacking aircraft would kaput.

No wonder you support the Kurds, theyre as mixed as you are.

this is where I stop responding to u. u are clearly an idiot.

>this is where I respond stop responding

you're one to talk

england = romans + angles + saxons + danes + normans + celts etc.

Except the point defense systems like the Pantsir make it considerably costlier. And that isn't even bringing up other long range SAMs that Russia brought to Syria besides their airbase and also not even bringing up the air wing that is at the Russian airbase in Syria that would definitely respond to such an attack.

>there would be a heavy price to pay.

that's war

>that's war

no shit. that is why nobody will attack Russia there.

Deep is right, your IQ is most definitely on the lower end of the bell curve.

what should I do if I want to start following this stuff

Any advice?

just bee urself

you're not even american faggot, aint nobody believe you

Watch CNN :^)

see OP. it's full of links.
that will give you a good taster of how we got here.
then lurk comment contribute. make threads.
be /comfy

sometimes things move so slow

I WANT TURKEY TO GAS K*RDS NOW! !!!

Incorrect again. You're part of the reason why everybody thinks our nation is full of stupid people.

Liveleak syria channel

No gypos allowed.

lets get some news

yob tvoyo mot

HERE IS THE NEWS
================

>BREAKING: Syrian Army storms Rashideen district southwest of Aleppo

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-storms-rashideen-district-southwest-aleppo/

The first line of rebel defenses inside ‘Rashideen sector 5’ have collapsed after elite units of the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) infiltrated the southwestern suburb on Sunday evening.

With the SAA’s newly formed 30th Division of the Republican Guard storming the district as we speak, heavy clashes are ongoing between the SAA and Hayyat Tahrir al-Sham.

According to Al-Masdar News’ military source Ibrahim Joudeh, Syrian government forces have captured around 25% of the residential area.

>VIDEO: Syrian Army advances in eastern Damascus, unleashes missile hell on rebels

almasdarnews.com/article/video-syrian-army-advances-eastern-damascus-unleashes-missile-hell-rebels/

>youtu.be/9cPOJCWr7Fo

Al-Qabun and Barzeh are set to be strangled into submission after the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) has launched a week-long artillery campaign on the eastern Damascus districts.

The government bombardment began after local rebel commanders declined an opportunity to let their fighters be evacuated to Idlib.

Missile attacks were especially intense on Sunday as the SAA’s Military High Command gave rebel fighters a last chance to return to the negotiations table.

Should the armed opposition in Al-Qabun and Barzeh refuse another evacuation deal, they may soon face utter annihilation.

Meanwhile, the SAA’s 42nd Brigade of the seasoned 4th Mechanized Division and 106th Brigade of the Republican Guard are no longer on standby; their joint forces launched a large-scale infantry invasion that saw government forces capture the majority of the farm area between Al-Qabun and Barzeh on Sunday.

>youtu.be/xqh6H7bDPSU

The white helmets director won the (((oscar)))!!

HERE IS THE NEWS
================

>Video: Thousands flee western Mosul as fighting continues between ISIS and Iraqi forces

almasdarnews.com/article/video-thousands-flee-western-mosul-fighting-continues-isis-iraqi-forces/

Thousands of displaced residents from the western Maamoun district of western Mosul arrived to the government-controlled al-Jadaa camp on Sunday.

This comes as Iraqi forces push deeper into the city in the fight to liberate the last major urban stronghold of ISIS.

According to Iraqi special forces Brigadier General Salam Hashed, around 3,000 people fled from the Maamoun neighborhood on Sunday morning, with over 2,500 people fleeing on Saturday.

>youtu.be/7acKpPsd9Ls

>ISIS in deep trouble as Syrian troops establish fire control over Palmyra city

almasdarnews.com/article/isis-deep-trouble-syrian-troops-establish-fire-control-palmyra-city/

After reaching the foothill of Jabbal Hayyal on Friday, elements of the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) managed to seize the highest point of the strategic mountain on Sunday afternoon.

This point (known as hill 939,5) has given the SAA fire control over the Palmyra Triangle (Palmyra junction) and the southwestern part of Palmyra city itself.

Meanwhile, Syrian government forces also took control of the Quarries area northwest of Palmyra in what appears to be a pincer manuever much similar to the 1st Palmyra offensive back in March, 2016.

Effectively, the SAA has officially kicked off its operations to retake the ancient city. Leading this offensive is the Russian-trained 5th Legion, the 18th Tank Division, Military Shield Forces, Al-Badia branch, Shaitat tribesmen alongside the National Defence Forces.

Further reinforcements are expected to arrive in the coming days as government forces build up for a full-scale assault on Palmyra.

>and most of all, thank the white helmets

Bashar, get the barrel bombs!

I was expecting shit like ""we must stop the butchers of putin and Assad"

HAHA ASSAD BTFO

HERE IS THE NEWS
================

>Photos: Houthis reveal new types of surveillance, attack drones

The Houthis militia has revealed its four new types of drones used for surveillance as well as attack.
Ibrahim Joudeh | Al-Masdar News

The new drones are all manufactured in Yemen by the anti-Saudi resistance militia group.

Advertisement

The 4 types names are Rased, Hudhud, Qasef and Raqeeb.
Ibrahim Joudeh | Al-Masdar News

Two of the drones are for surveillance and collecting intel while the other two are armed drones that can conduxt airstrikes.

>Video: Saudi airstrike aimed at Houthis kill civilians near Taiz

almasdarnews.com/article/video-saudi-airstrike-aimed-houthis-kill-civilians-near-taiz/

youtu.be/D2RoZ5S4_3k

Saudi-led coalition air strikes killed and injured a number of citizens in al-Hamli in the district of Mawza, west of Taiz, on Saturday, according to local media reports that cite unnamed militant commanders.

Children were reportedly among the dead.

The attacks allegedly targeted Houthi fighters and supporters of former President of Yemen Ali Abdullah Saleh.

The exact number of casualties is unknown.

youtu.be/D2RoZ5S4_3k