Over a month into Trump's presidency

>over a month into Trump's presidency
>no mention of the wall
Guys I think we got conned

Other urls found in this thread:

dhs.gov/publication/implementing-presidents-border-security-and-immigration-enforcement-improvement-policies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he mentioned it in his cpac speech

Also
>Hillary not in prison
Really regret voting Trump desu, He needs to be impeached

>I can build one of the biggest walls on earth in 30 days

Along with the words
>ahead of schedule

Don't worry they will do what Odin did no get an undercover giant to build it for free then have Thor kill it.

(((Shareblue)))

the schedule is so far head that it went back in time to when there was no wall

So you dont know what youre talking about. Wonderful.

Sage

all fields

No wall. Construction hasn't even started.
Obamacare's not gone anywhere. Sup Forums will all have right-wing, Aryan gf's before "replace" ever rolls around.
Radical Islamic Terrorism still running amok and is damn-near the Alpha Legion at this point.
Muslim ban was a colossal shitshow.
Hillary not behind bars.
Swamp un-drained.

But he won't stop tweeting, he plays golf every weekend, and gets into pointless beefs with the TV.

Does he not realize he was elected because of what he promised he'd do?

He just said a few days ago its ahead of schedule.
Bids are being taken.

its been a month and he is pushing for what he promised

like i wonder if people actually think like you do

You trumptards are so desperate you're posting images of walls in Africa

Nothing wrong with taking some inspiration from the rest of the world, libcuck.

i actually can't believe it's happening so fast

one month in and he's already got contractors making designs and offering bids

do u honestly think we're desperate? every non major city county went red and we have at least 4 years and a republican congress for at least 2, probably 4 because how bad the democrats are right now

democrats are fucking sitting ducks and it's hilarious

wtf i hate blumpf now

what are you talking about man?

They already finished it.

O Shareblue, Mindless devil and damned devil's kith and kin, slaves to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a cup of jello with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your comrades eat. Thou shalt not, thou children of whores, make subjects of American sons; we have no fear of your army, by board and by media we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.

Thou sperm dumpsters of Saudi Arabia, Cum guzzlers of Qatar, brewer of idiocracy, cock-suckers of China, cuckolds of Mexico, pigs of communists, Child thives, destroyer of morals, defenders of pedofiles, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!

So Sup Forums declare, you lowlifes. You won't even be herding pigs for the Americans. Now we'll conclude, for we don't care if you call us fake news, call Trump different names like a bunch of autistic retards. You have no itilectual acumen and for this kiss our arse!

Part of the reason there's been nothing of substance accomplished is because he's not doing a very good job coordinating with Congress.

When Obongo took over, he already had his first slate of legislative accomplishments lined-up with the Democrat Congress. Same with W. In power, and start banging out legislation.

It's not disloyal to wonder whether a guy with no political experience has any idea what he's doing.

One month in you fucking nigger. And most of the shit would already be fucking done if democrats didn't block him every step of the way

Rome was built in a day, so why hasn't kerflumpf done everything he said he would do yet? Time to shitpost about changing a vote I never made.

It gets mentioned every fucking day. A Trump fan, or a Trump hater, knows this.

Ive heard the wall mentioned at least 50 times this week you fucking shill

>Part of the reason there's been nothing of substance accomplished is because he's not doing a very good job coordinating with Congress.
its been one month mate and his already making moves, even with the media and democrat going bonkers and flooding mainstream media with anti trump propaganda. shit is literally backfiring and it's going to do nothing and enable trump to do what he said

>desperate
Lmao and leftists are so desperate theyre now browsing Sup Forums to make it look like Trumps base is turning on him. Take a nap.

>you can multiple bills through congress in under a month

yeah ok shill

>Part of the reason there's been nothing of substance accomplished is because he's not doing a very good job coordinating with Congress.

When half of Congress acts like pouting children who didn't get their way that tends to happen. For an entire month they spent every bit of energy into delaying (not stopping, because it's impossible) his cabinet picks. He has to work with unprofessional whiners who have been brainwashed by the media's fabricated claims.

Holy kek nice numbers

I love these threads
They always make me laugh

Have you not been paying attention at all?

OP here. Voted for Trump but I guess it doesn't matter because he's going to get impeached because the Muslim ban is unconstitutional

>drumpf won't build a wa-

theyre trying to see if they can influence this place. but little do they know is that the more time they spend here, the more likely they become one of us or realize they do not change a damn thing.

This board survived the most money backed shilling a internet board faced during the election season, they lost

Stop stop STOP!!! You really don't give a fuck, do you?

We get it, babydicks. You managed to meme a narcissistic, grossly unqualified, pussy grabbing orange orangutan into the Presidency. Here, let me give you a standing ovation.

Meanwhile, normal Americans are hurting. The system cheated us out of having our President. A rigged electoral system set up by white men delayed the first woman President ! ! !

It's sick. It's sad. And it's heartbreaking.

What's worse, we will ALL have to fucking suffer under President Pussygrabber until Democrats sweep Congress in 2018 and then immediately impeach the orange slug.

This is America, assholes,and you ruined it for at least a goddamn generation. I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation. I hope you're still laughing when you find a woman willing to put up with the miserable alt right stumps in your pants, only to find out President Pussygrabber let Pence BAN birth control. I hope you're still laughing your evil, sick asses off when hate crimes spike 10,000%, and black people have to band together just to avoid being hunted by fascist thugs after Drumpf's housing policies gut their communities.

The joke is on all of us. Honestly it hurts like hell waking up every fucking day since Hillary lost, knowing we threw away a good woman for a racist, insane, and sadistic piece of orange dogshit no sane country would ever elect postmaster.

You have DAMNED this country, maybe the entire planet, and I have to come here every fucking day to see you laughing like we aren't all hanging over the edge of a cliff. Literally eat my shit.

>leftists were never on Sup Forums before 2016

Wrong again, shill. Not remotely the first time Presidents have banned whole groups.

>he's going to get impeached because the Muslim ban is unconstitutional

bait

name me again all the amazing accomplishments and bills obongo pushed through in his first 30 days. and no giving banks hundreds of billions of tax payers money is not an accomplishment but a disgrace

#TEAPARTYWHEN

What's weird is this was my next post

He signed the order.
Sage this shill thread.

Ignore shill thread

dhs.gov/publication/implementing-presidents-border-security-and-immigration-enforcement-improvement-policies

He said it was going to take 3.5 you dingus.

You. Have. To. Be. Kidding. Me.

Get fucked and educate yourself faggot

But seriously

Hello ShariaBlue concern shill

>No wall
Its in the work cuck. be patient
>Obamacare not going anywhere
See the Patient Freedom Act, the current plan in place to repeal and replace Obamacare
>Islam is still running amok
You cannot destroy an ideology in a month. Getting the travel ban passed is the first step in quelling the spread of Islam.
>Muslim ban was a shit show
There was no "muslim ban" you're parroting fake news shill. The travel ban blocked immigration from terror prone regions. It did just that until it was turned over by the majorly democrat Obama supporter circuit court.
>Hillary not behind bars
You can't take office and then immediately arrest your political opponent. That is how he would be rightfully painted as a fascist. It will happen though.
>Swamp undrained
Yes. a month into office and he is going to literally dismantle the political infrastructure of the largest country on earth with no resistance from the establishment.

Youre a goddamn idiot.

There's no indication that he'll get done what he has promised to do. He needs funding to build the wall, and there's skepticism within the Republican party as to whether its worth it or not. There's also skepticism within the Republican party that it's possible to fully replace the ACA, as opposed to merely repairing it. Hillary was never going to be jailed. The muslim ban was a complete shit show, even if you support it - it was simply poorly written and administered. Trump's cabinet is one of the swampiest ever seen.

Everything the above poster said is irrefutably true. 'Pushing' doesn't mean 'doing'. Trump 'pushed' a reality that his base wanted to hear, a reality that doesn't exist and that he can't make exist. Trumptards are the most gullible portion of the population, and will perform endless mental gymnastics to justify their obsession until Trump is laughed out of the WH. Sad!

>The travel ban blocked immigration from terror prone regions.

then why did that queer trump not ban nations like pakistan afghanistan and Saudi arabia? stop shilling for that fucking goy

fuck off shill

He has contracts placing bids on the construction already you retard

Not gonna lie,

Hi /leftypol/

>no mention of the thing that gets talked about by the administration almost every day and is currently having land surveyed for its construction

Go away, shill

>There's no indication that he'll get done what he has promised to do.

Executive orders? Cabinet that supports his platform? Rhetoric still maintains goals?

Sounds like so far so good

>there's skepticism within the Republican party as to whether its worth it or not. There's also skepticism within the Republican party that it's possible to fully replace the ACA, as opposed to merely repairing it.

sure im sure a lot of republicans disagree with how itll be done. This doesn't mean anything though, it's in the works. Honestly, do you think the republican base will actually disappear if he doesn't actually 100% repeal? if he gets a working system, the average republican wouldn't care. this is a stupid point

>Hillary was never going to be jailed.
lmao i never really think he'll ever go for it but if he does i will love him so much. Clinton is a real fish to fry and i really doubt he could do it.

>The muslim ban was a complete shit show, even if you support it - it was simply poorly written and administered.

yea, the only thing it did wrong is ban green card/visa holders without due process of law. Bad, but he fixed it quit. So technically yea his executive order is unconstitutional but he could just do a better one.
I'm curious to know why he banned green card holders. He workers with lawyers, I'm 100% sure that such a ban would be unconstitutional and im fairly sure the plain text of the executive order bans green card holders

but like, his still gonna do it.
but anyway, trump is kinda fire rn desu

go suck on your moms nigger tits

democrats within a decade-
> lose presidency
> lose senate
> lose house
> in 2018 odds are good Bannon will be able to amend the Constitution without Democrat input whatsoever

>"y-you drumpftards are soo desperate"

Yep, the AIPAC candidate won.

lol you're goddamn desperate to label any anti-globalist non liberal as evil aren't you cucklord?

>Honestly it hurts like hell waking up every fucking day since Hillary lost

Then kill yourself faggot. We dont need weak cuck numales like you trashing up the gene pool. do society a favor and swallow a 12 gauge round.

>We threw away a good woman

Benghazi
Pizzagate
collusion with the media
deletion of subpoenaed evidence
obstruction of justice
taking campaign funds from Saudi Arabia, the same country that produces the most terrorists
Helping King Nigger destabilize the middle east, which was westernized 3 decades ago
Advising King Nigger to do drone strikes on many countries that never wronged america
voter fraud
funding syrian radicals and creating the immigrant crisis
selling 20% of America's Uranium to Russia
pay-to-play Clinton Foundation
Links to George Soros, the same man who funded the Ukrainian Color Revolution and Arab Spring Revolutions.

Yeah, she was totally a great person.

Pic related is cucklord sven's wife

wtf i hate Drumpf now

I would prefer it that he ban all sub human muslims from the US, but that would be a humanitarian crisis that would get him impeached. Also, its hard to ban Saudi Arabia when we literally get 1/5 of our oil from them thanks to Obummer and Bush. If we ban them or their allies, they would simply cut off our oil trade and cripple the US infrastructure.

All I asked of Trump was that he would
1) stab the weebs
2) Starve the Communists
3) kill the anarchists like in fallout 4
4) Gas the feminists
5) hang the SJW's