New Study Shows 42% Conservatives Raised By Single Moms and Broken Households

So what is it Sup Forums? Is Your Mom A Whore? Did you grow up with more than 1 dad?

salon.com/2017/02/26/virgin-america-why-young-adults-are-having-a-hard-time-getting-laid/

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com
archive.is/4nAF9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah I'm not giving your shitty article a view you fucking cock sucker

>liberals slut-shaming

this is how the cookie crumbles

you don't have shit, bitch

Not accounting for people not responding to your dumbass survery for 400 Trebek.

I am the 42%. My mom isn't really conservative but a centrist. So is my step-dad. She got remarried after high-school.

>THEY FUCKING VOTED FOR HILLARY. REEEEEEEEE. GOOD THING THAT IS A WASTED VOTE IN MISSOURI!

Was raised by my grandparents which was a stable household and they were not baby boomers. Dinner was always at the same time and home cooked. Although I don't consider myself conservative in the political sense I am very conservative in lifestyle. Upbringing might have something to do with it.

>new study
>links salon

dumb nigger cuck

Yeah I grew up hating every progressive fucking idiot in my household

So that means 99% of blacks are Conservatives?

read the sticky

>salon

SO 58% are liberals in broken homes... Interesting article you have there Schlomo...

>salon.com
egas these pedophillia peddlers

>"hurrdurr muh dick"
why the fuck does everything revolve around sex when liberals try to analyse society or politics?

I am a non-virgin and had a few ex-gf's but liberals are seriously becoming a bunch of degenerates by now.

>grow up in a tough difficult upbringing
>Learn how harsh and real the world is
>grow conservative values

sounds right.

Libs are detached spoiled sluts that never had any real hardships.

Liberals look even more weak.

Because OP is a direct linking faggot:

archive.is/4nAF9

>Rejection in the technosexual era could be enough to turn us off of the online dating game all together. After all, it hurts.
Well yeah no shit, after a while you quit and realize it feels like applying for a job. In other words, a complete drudgery.

>If you’re one of America’s unwilling virgins, you might want to try logging offline and into real life.
We're in the internet age. Fat chance when most people are glued to their smartphones.

>After all, the more time you spend worrying about “losing it,” the further inside your head you go. And that’s not a sexy look on anyone.
And the further the pendulum will swing when you realize people just are not adapting to your shitty ideology. Reap what you sow.

>people who grow up in disorderly houses want order
>thats the trait that tends to make people learn more conservative.
wow makes you think, doesn't it?

Let's meet the author, surely Sup Forums can't be right ag-

>salon
fake news

I don't know what point you're trying to make here. Assuming this is true (and it's from Salon so it probably isn't) this just means that the people who get to live through the liberal dream of broken homes and single mothers fucking hate it and we should be working to remove it in the future.

>grow up seeing firsthand the destruction of the nuclear family
>get redpilled into understanding the value of a strong stable traditional society

Gee i wonder why so many young folks are conservatives?

>25
>6'3" and handsome
>haven't had sex since 2010 when I lost my virginity

Introversion is a helluva drug

This is perfect! Libs now have to admit:

A: Conservatives (people we hate and think are stupid) are the product of single moms, meaning single moms are ineffective patents

Or

B: Conservatives are the result of having only a female role model.

Or

C: Conservatives are people who know what it is like to have a harder life rather than "east mode".

If that were the case the entire nigger population would vote Republican

>They Don't
>This is bullshit

u mean west mode

My strong single mom was anything but strong. I learned the truth of life the hard way. Liberals are a cancer on the nation and everything they support and belive is evil. They are a cult of death.

kike

anyways

70%+ of niggers are raised by single mothers

this """Study""" is trash

And yet they're so selfless they want to spare others the same pitfalls by speaking out against it.

How many conservatives are raised in functional household? How much of the general population is considered conservative by this study?

>Well yeah no shit, after a while you quit and realize it feels like applying for a job. In other words, a complete drudgery.

Not just that - I don't think anyone would mind putting effort into it if they actually had a chance at a decent partner.
But all those hook up apps are filled with nothing but sluts. They aren't worth more than a ONS, so why put all the effort into it?

hello, fellow mizzuruh user

dad left the mother and took me with him, only to turn into a faggot.

i dont think i could have been angrier but it was either a fag or a single mother. i was doomed from the start

>parents got devorced at 9
>have beta stepdad
>feel bad for the guy because he basically got cucked

I don't see this statistic anywhere on the link you posted, you just made this up

>New Study Shows
More MSM polls.....What a waste of bandwidth to even look at it.

Protip: Polls are not to be trusted. EVER. The only Polls that count are in a voting booth and require a signature

>people who have experienced jewish bullshit don't like jewish bullshit
>sheltered trust fund kiddies do

really piques my pistachios

Women are really unattractive now and too much work. I've been running everyday and by spring I'll have a super nice body. My ideal wife is European so hopefully I can have some sexual relationships.

Republican here, I grew up with a single mother.
She's more center of the road when it comes to politics, absolutely despised Hillary and had mixed feelings about Trump.
My brother turned out to be a full numale beta who voted for Hillary.
My grandfathers on both sides and my uncle are both big conservatives though.

42%

Average is 50%. 85% for niggers.

KYS FAGGOT

Dad died of cancer when I was young. Mum ain't seen anyone since.

>We have numbers, but experts are still scrambling to find the reason behind them.

I'm convinced that the obesity epidemic plays a large role in this.

I live in the suburban south, and I wouldn't fuck half the girls around me if they walked up and asked.

no shit ay and that leads to the normal girls getting massive amounts of attention ruining their personality.

fat people ruin everything

>People who grow up in broken families realize that broken families are shit and become conservatives to protect families
Sounds feasible to me

>raised by my grandparents
why

>tfw my grandparents aren't boomers
Boomer grandparents are cancerous.

Do they mean conservatives or """"""conservatives"""""" like Cruz and Cuckabee?

>Parents marriage is pretty much obligation on the side of my father and fear on the side of my mother
>Mother came from a broken home and her mother was a huge cunt who ruined everything she touched
>Father gets injured as I get older between cancer, and MS
>Mother starts seeing him as an anchor and becomes a huge bitch that ruins everything
>Father is staring down a few years of life with a wife that despises him and takes advantage of him because he can no longer support himself.
>"Don't do what I did."

She's probably not a whore, but I did learn pretty early that women place 90% of their value in what a man brings to the table.