Post alternative flag of your country if ''things would of gone different

Beat me to it.

Didn't mean to reply.

If my ancestors had never discovered Australia, and it was left to the natives? pic related

For a hypothetical alternative Germany unified by The People™ in 1848.

(you)

BUT YOU DIDN'T POST A -

Oh. Abos are the niggers of niggers.

DON'T TREAD ON ME OR MY HUSBAND'S ADOPTED SON EVER AGAIN

Not sure how I feel about it honestly, looks a lot like a super hero costume.

Soon

Really returns my boomerang

>in an absolut world

Subtle.

Eureka flag would be too obvious

Historical flag of the Commonwealth of England, back when Britain was a Republic. Had the UK stayed a Republic rather than returning to the Monarchy this would have stayed our flag.

This really made me laugh.
Btw I picture every Australian poster on Sup Forums as skinny/average version of Hugh Jackman, is this true? Or are the Australian Sup Forumsacks just like fat American posters with slightly browner skin?

Is Sweden as bad as Trump says?

If Kebab didn´t invade we would have united it.

daily reminder, the house of York is the rightful heirs of the throne.

Damn... Really blows my didgeridoo

or this one.

Really stings my Irwin...

my ancestors actually
>t. cookfag

kek

>retarded hicks that confuse the battle flag with the actual government flag
You people make the south look bad, I flag this shit and people dont even know what it is until I tell them. Most of you tards just flag the battle flag to be edgy.

>If ussr never fell

Tell that the von Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha

House of York is extinct. Unless some bastard lines are out there still.

Too bad, I liked the Plantagenets.

>being this autistic
Your pic was just the first version

Kinda the politicians and media are insane but it's still good in 95% of Sweden. Most people aren't affected by the government's stupid policies. I'd still live in the lowest to middle class in Sweden over America tbqh.

Russian imperial flag has the fucking best colors ever

to be fair, the Lancastrians and Yorkists were already pretty far from true legitimacy when the defecation hit the oscillation .

God bless Argentina

If things go exactly right

not skinny but not fat
I have hunted and cooked pigeons with nothing but a broom and a flint and steel. I've been told I look similar to heath ledger but never the jackman
I hope this answers your question and gives you a true understand of my glorious country

1807 was a mistake

legit? can you actually trace is back? or do you just share a super common last name?

that grammar is really shit

Yeah that's why I wrote skinny/average. Not sure if you're trolling or not about the second part, honestly I'd be fine with either or. But if you're serious then that's pretty cool ^^. I really like Australia though and would love to visit but the famous creepy crawlies of Australia scare me.

Well had Spain never traded Florida for Cuba we'd be a nice and prosperous country today.

my name isn't cook but i am on the family tree in the cook museum, it is legit. cook himself had no children, i am a direct descendant of his sister

This looks really fucking badass.

Thank God we got rid of the Poos

And then finally kill them off so the world won't have to suffer from their failed gene pool ever again?

No it wasn't, that was actually the final version. Do your research.

So you're from a divine blood line.

According to abo niggers of course. It's still fucking amazing.

>Bulgarian shitskin
>Nord-Celtic cross
No

statehood was a mistake

Probably this one.

that guy looks like a white obama

Could you guys pretend that I'm using a Turkish proxy?

divine bloodline? that's neat i guess. what do the abos say about my blood?

>Slavic population in Europe, geen

My only presidents were Sam Houston and Lamar

Yeah, the "cheeky cunt" grin that Heath Ledger had is basically a racial trait, so we all say we look like Heath Ledger

the real question is, how would you take advantage of it

No.

god i wish that was me

>implying the first version isnt the best version
Do your research faggot, the rebel battle flag on all white background? Kek it looks retarded as fuck

fuck yes! how's that white guilt going user?

It's a linguistic group, not race in context of map you posted

nah

become divinely ordained king of the abos and make them all jump off ayeres rock
>as if there was ever any doubt

it's not
>feelsgoodman.jpg

I'm dead serious about the pigeon, and it wasn't a dirty city pigeon in case you were wondering.
I did try and shoot it with arrows but missed. the closest thing was a brook so I fucked it up cave man style in mid flight

you should go to Hawaii and ask how your great uncle tasted