How do you get in touch with your inner negro, white boi?

How do you get in touch with your inner negro, white boi?

ghetto clothes? brown suga? hippity-hoppity music?

me: pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pc0mxOXbWIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I do it by eating at Harold's Chicken Shack!

Robbing a liquor store

i hate to tell you user, but you may have inner and outer negro goin on.

grape soda

white boys finna SEETHING

I don't have inner negro. I am just me. I may enjoy some chicken myself but so I did before the whole "nignogs love KFC" meme.

You sound like you try to force some agenda. Asking a question from the standpoint of claim that anyone has some "inner negro" is bullshit.

i drank 211s last night it's a bad habit i picked up growing up with the gangs in chicago... wasn't black around but we are all hispanics... i am now red-pilled and still drink a few once in a while when i want a bad headache the next day.

I also enjoy slapping a bitch

well fug.

Harold's also sells wing dinners, livers, and gizzards, and some restaurants offer catfish, perch, and a number of side items including fried okra.

Just so you know, whites invented fried chicken.

The niggers just like it.

fried chicken is a Southern white thing

most American "nigger food" is just what their masters ate

>Around 11 at night
>Walking out of the local 24 supermarket with my white friends
>Constantly peering over my shoulder and keeping an eye on people in range
>White friends ask why I look so nervous

They don't know
They can't know.

I know you niggas eat at Harold's. That chicken is insanely good.

Ever notice how KFC doesn't serve pigs feet?

By....

>Still drinkin 211s once in a while.
>By smoking black and milds every now and then
>By eating chips and drinking coca cola from the gas station
>Air Force ones once in a while
>Wearing a belt by the pants still one size bigger so they don't sag by they are lose.
>Listening to old school rap once in a while... Eminem included... none of that mumble rap

South european recipe before niggas even popped in the US

First time I hear of this place and I've lived in Chicago for 32 years. I believe it's because they are closer downtown then where I grew up.

I listen to Future, Migos, eat fried chicken with grape fanta n shiat

Fried chicken is one of the best foods on this planet. Niggers don't own fried chicken.

i thought that was a euro thing?

getting whipped

im sorry but watermelon gows great with fried chicken

Get the fuck outta here. You're from Chicago but have never eaten at Harold's? They have them all over Chicago. Go there and try the half white meal with mild sauce on it. I recommend the one in Bronzeville off 44th and Cottage Grove or the one in Wicker Park off of Milwaukee.

Sometimes I smoke a black and mild. Rarely, I'll listen to some Lil B, that's it though.

Weed, fried chicken and nigger music

That's what I'm saying. It's time that fried chicken should be recognized as a universal food!

you should try baking chicken wings after "marinating" them with baking powder/baking soda (I forget which, I think powder) and flour and seasonings

whatever, it leeches the moisture out and makes wings crispy ass fug in the oven

very tasty, would recommend. very tasty and inexpensive meal desu senpai

I live in the south, white people eating food of the "ethnic"(nigger) variety is normal. In fact, we love it.

best fast food

I'm not a real smoker, but sometimes on the road when I'm just tired as shit I'll stop at the Gas Station and pick up a Black and Mild, just the sensation of smoking will really wake you up.

Much cheaper than buying Cigarettes.

I don't pay child support

By splitting beautiful white wymmin in half and producing white babies.
WYT WIMMIN LOVE THAT BWC!!

STAY MAD WHYT BOIS !!!!!

>How do you get in touch with your inner negro, white boi?

Listening to music like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=pc0mxOXbWIU

how did it get branded negro vittles in the first place?

Dumbass, everyone loves fried chicken, not just niggers. KFC is the number one franchise in China, and their chicken is so bad, Colonel Sanders himself called the altered version of his formula cardboard. There is literally a chicken for every human being on Earth. If you want Nigger food, collared greens, chitlins, malt liquor, watermelon, grape drank, purple stuff, and okra are a good place to start.

literally ate that this morning hungover at the diner

I'm white, but holy shit, I want fried chicken now.

This is literally my go to drink, sucks the class six here doesn't sell them and I have to wait till I get back to the states

Man, the KFC in Canada is so much better than in the states. I love getting the gravy fries.

once your inner goes black...

Muh Dick
Staying strapped
Fight the power
Fuck the police
Beat that ass if you step to me
Fucking fat white chicks.

AMA

I ejaculate onto my hands and lick it up. Sometimes while ramming my ass with a fairly large dildo.

But you don't have a child to begin with

By fucking white pussy.

worst niggerfood restaurant desu baka

I don't know. They can keep watermelon and catfish though.

Nah, the KFC in Canada is much better than over here. It's also more expensive though.

I'd gladly renounce any claim to whiteness if it meant having more KFCs here

im fucking addicted to the gravy and to whatever spice they put on the chicken skin. holy shit that skin

This.

None of that, I just call ol' Jangles over and he comes a hoppin'. It's those outer negros you gotta make some effort to call.

I just don't talk to my dad.

The fact that you have a dad at all precludes you from niggerdom.

I dated a girl from Sarnia for a while and I would eat at KFC and Swiss Chalet all the time. They all thought I was crazy because they'd be eating some bullshit. I'd also cook the ppor people foods I was raised on over here and her stoner brother and friends loved it.

By the way, guys from Sarnia are complete cucks.

Smoking weed, jazz, and basketball.

>baking soda
You use that shit to remove grease stains don't put it in your chicken bro

Fucking black bitches

Fuck that makes me hungry.

man, where is the good nigger music in 2017? All these gay ass twink niggers mumbling broken English are fucking terrible. I mean the bottom of the fucking barrel. The underside of the fucking barrel where the cockroaches engage in unsafe anal sex part of the barrels underside.

>having an inner nigger
niggers out