Japanese Birthrates

Does Japan need more redpilled animes like pic related to increase their birthrates? Or would a foreign resolver be better, like importing Western Chads to impregnate their women? Or is there another solution?

What they need is cheaper housing, limits on working hours, and better jobs for the youth.

The LAST thing they need is immigration don't even think about it globalists. You'll get your modern crusades if you threaten anime.

It's already increasing. Google it.

Jap housing isn't expensive, though. That bubble popped ages ago and never recovered.

Why would they need to increase their birth rates? Japan has nearly the population of russia squeezed onto a few islands.

they are fine OP. america is going to end up with less than 1/3 its own current population according to the census in 30 years. less than 100 mil in a country with more than 300 mil

japan only faces a 20% decrease in the same time frame thats 1/5 less not 1/5 of its current population

>increase their birthrates?
Why would they want to? Did you fall for the globalist "Japan is dying" bullshit?
>is there another solution?
There is no problem.

>america is going to end up with less than 1/3 its own current population according to the census in 30 years.

Well that's not true. Maybe white people will end up this way, but blacks pump out niglets like rabbits. The minority population is going to explode.

The biggest problem is working hours. 80 hour workweeks being the NORM is ridiculous. They need to ban overtime for at least a few years to let things settle out.

That's not even true. It's impossible to drop 2/3 of your population in 30 years naturally.

I'd fuck this anime girl.

I agree. Being a fulltime wage slave leaves little time to start a family.

>Why would they want to? Did you fall for the globalist "Japan is dying" bullshit?

I'm not in support of importing tons of no skill arabs or Africans, but a decreasing population size is objectively a bad thing. It will cause endless recession until their population starts increasing. And to do that, Japs need to be motivated to have sex and reproduce. I think redpilled shows like "I can't understand what my husband is saying" might be good motivational factors to do that instead of all the bluepilled anime crap with lolis.

That is a fact, they need more time to start and raise a family.

>importing foreign chads
As much fun as it would be to go on a sexual walkabout through Japan no that's the opposite of what they should do. They should just tell the old people to get fucked and let the population decline naturally.

>more globalist bullshit
If the japanese population shrinks, then their economy will shrink until the population evens out. There is nothing bad about that.

>If the japanese population shrinks, then their economy will shrink until the population evens out.

Then what should be done to even their population? That was the question to begin with.

It will even out naturally.

>Why would they want to?
I get the sense that a lot of nips would like to start families but can't because of various social and economic pressures. The desire for a healthy family is something that's almost biological and it's foolhardy for either the state or the free market to inhibit these desires. Something has to give here, and it's doubtful that it will be human nature, as much as Asians typically suppress human nature in relation to other races.

Also Asians tend to be high IQ and strongly ethnocentric. Can't hurt to have more of those kind of people in the world to combat the subsidized idiocracy we have in the west.

>redpilled
>anime
Pick one. I'm done with this meme.

They can't support a growing population in their country though. Especially when automation really takes off.

I think the last thing Japan needs is your neet dick coming and ruining the gene pool

Japanese birthrate is increasing compared to Sweden, Denmark, and Germany. I'm not sure why you are consider with the outdated information. Their suicide is decreasing and crime is lowest at all times.

>importing Western Chads to impregnate their women
worked post ww2...
but wouldn't work now.
they need to fix their work enviroment and start pushing more family building stuff socially
but honestly, declining pop results in more demand for work and an economy decreasing with it's population
honestly it's fine since their average worker will be untouched and businesses will likely stay fine too