Intelligent discussion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=26-VzfBZg1w
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
youtube.com/watch?v=b-dr_IhQu-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Intelligent discussion

You're asking a lot from this board.

The berniebros are really autistically screeching about this, personally I would've preferred Ellison, that really would have driven every inch of sanity out of the Democratic party, but this is good enough. With him, they'll probably pick some nigger like Cory Booker or something, hell they may give Hillary a second run if they're that stupid. So hurt probably, it would've helped for them to get that Pete guy, but they'll keep in this progress bullshit route for a while.

I saw his speech and he has the charisma of library paste. This guy is just another tired, old Clintonista who has nothing to offer. Another massive mistake for the democrats, sad!

peepee colored ID plz go

Make me.

Certainly not help, given the fact he is just another corporate shill and has no charisma.

You gringos made a huge mistake! You let latinos to occupy high ranked positions in your country and parties, now you are going to find why Latin America is so corrupt, it took me a long to accept this but we latinos are corrupt as fuck believe me is painful to recognize that but is the truth, we need to reeducate our people fast

Tzip- hey, don't you move

I couldn't care one way or the other. I'm not a registered democrat and have no say in their process. However, the democrats I do know that are also paying attention to such things think its a huge mistake and are contemplating what their options are. Their main complaints are this guy is too Republican/Clinton and doesn't represent them.

Hurt, but there wasn't much they could do to avoid hurting themselves at this point. Their only options are to willingly start over now and rebuild over the next 8 years, or sustain their dysfunction until they are forced to go with option one. A third splinter party has more chance of winning the white house for the left than the dems do at this point.

He looks like a pederast.

depends. have the dems hit rock bottom?? or will Tom make them hit rock bottom.

It was fucks like him why I ditched the Dems and went maga.

They hit bottom. The progressive faggots are autisticly screeching..............
MY GOD MAKE DIS MEM

REEEEEEEEE

Speaking in simple terms... he will further divide the Democratic party. The base of the party is clearly further left and more anti-establishment than what the Obama/Clinton establishment pick that Perez represents. Keith Ellison was the more favored candidate of the base of the party but will do even more damage by helping to drag the party away from the more centrist/moderate voters the Dems lost in 2016.

Basically, the Dems are in a terrible position in which moving back to the center can help gain moderate voters but set a fire to the insane leftist base who will shout down any concept of moderation. This predicament is of their own making.

Not sure the identity wing of lefties will see this man as another white boi tellin negros wut to do
even tho hes a dominican and spics might love

There's always intelligent discussion here, among the noise

He will keep the status quo, such as it is.

>reeducate our people fast
You can start by realizing that calling yourself "Latino" helps the corrupt left control you via 'identity politics'. If you want to be a US citizen, call yourself what a US citizen does: American. Democrats are less about democracy and more about demographics (ie control of voting blocks). They spend all their resources gaining power, and have no interest in helping people in order to maintain that power. Because when people wake up to the fact that they're being held down and used as pawns, they tend to vote libertarian/conservative.

The cucks that they are, they can do no better than screeching. I visited their retarded sub and not many seem to be talking about it.

Ultimately berners are retarded hedonists who are probably spending time on tinder..

the fact that he was part of the people within the party that tried to end Bernie makes me think he will actually cause more division with the "get in line" mantra the dem party was taking in 2016.

but idk anything about him I watched the DNC chair debates for like 5 minutes before my IQ dropped a point and I had to turn it off.

>The base of the party is clearly further left

How much further left could they possibly go?

European politics-tier.

>How much further left could they possibly go?

Elison would've helped calm down the bernie autists without fucking things up too much. Who is the DNC chair doesn't matter that much, except to bernouts who are as expected flipping their shit. Bad choice on DNCs part

This tbqhwyf

He's another Donna Wasserman Schultz. And he's from NY so that should tell you something. End of story.

He's a hardcore idpol lover and clintonista and will doom the party.

They are already there.

Dems lost because they were too centrist. Their entire goal was to recruit Republicans who hated Trump and it ended up backfiring massively.

>implying the revolution isn't permanent
You ain't my comrade

He's a communists who wants to destroy the West and who hates white people.

I would say more, but that is essentially the complete truth.

Many such cases!

That's moronic. Dems lost because they entertained the shitlords on Reddit by trying to say Trump "is a sexist, racist, misogynist fascist" and picked a CONSERVATIVE DEMOCRAT as their party representative (Clinton--NAFTA, DOMA).

The Democrats don't know who they are anymore. A great time to jump in and start a political career. It's how Roosevelt did it

I'm not quite sure. Bernie supporters feel as though he is a part of the establishment that endorses Hilary's brand of the old Democratic Party. If I'm being honest the DNC or RNC chair doesn't matter in the long run it's the candidate for the party that does.

>sexist, racist, misogynist fascist
but it's so catchy!

youtube.com/watch?v=26-VzfBZg1w

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

My whole family used to be democrat, except me. Now everyone except my one sister is independent or republican. Democrats are near rock bottom desu

Police are good

Police brutality is bad

My kids and I watched this and other placeboing videos repeatedly all summer.
>pic related

I agree. But when democrats attempt to carry as many fallen apples as they possibly can, the bad ones cause them to lose elections.
youtube.com/watch?v=b-dr_IhQu-I