Trump supporters, what criticisms of Trump so far do you have? What recommendations would you make to him...

Trump supporters, what criticisms of Trump so far do you have? What recommendations would you make to him? I saw one of these threads a few days ago and I think it's healthy for us to do. It stops us from turning into an unreasonable reddit-tier circlejerk that's incapable of self-criticism

For me the biggest recommendation I would make would be to alter the travel ban in such a way that it includes Saudi Arabia (as a state sponsor of terrorism) and Turkey (do to their porous border with Syria) and to exclude religious and ethnic minorities from the ban. There's no reason to ban Yazidi people or Christians. And I realize there are problems in identifying a persons religion but in the case of Yazidis that's less of an issue and if someone is an Assyrian and longtime practicing Christian or even an actual priest, there's no reason they should be affected by the travel ban.

Exaggerates too much, narcissist. The travel ban should've been specified better, same countries, with Saudi Arabia I feel the safe zones are a good trade for them not being on the list, and religious minorities would confirm to everyone it's a muslim ban. Takes SNL a bit too seriously, they are assholes but he probably should just have let them be. Other than that, he's been doing a great job.

>religious minorities would confirm to everyone it's a muslim ban
They're calling it that anyways. And it would be more reasonable because his entire argument revolves around the idea that these countries have ISLAMIC terrorists who want to hurt America(ns). It would strengthen his argument to focus the ban on Sunni Muslims, the only problem is you can't prove who is who. A Sunni Muslim can just say they're an Alawite and then go to NYC and hurt people. But that's less of an issue with easily identifiable ethno-religious groups like Yazidis, Jews and ethnic minority Christians

Well, it doesn't eliminate the issue, and yes, the msm is still going to call it a muslim ban, but the argument can't be undermined in a debate afterwards.

do not reply in these shill threads!!!!

is this the new shill tactic ? ive seen this thread several times these past few days

People like you are the real shills, dude. You scream SHILL at everyone who wants to have a legitimate discussion instead of toeing the party line and just pretending that Donald Trump is this absolutely perfect being. You guys are as bad as commies

yep, def a shill

im out

You can't form an actual argument so you just throw buzzwords around like an SJW. good riddance

Sage

But I wants more tweets.

Also, pic related. Those motherfuckers n

Trump is perfect, fuck you

Some of his cabinet were suggesting extending to travel ban. The 7 countries were actually recommended by the Obama administration.

He gots ya covered. Not that it matters, fucking leaf.

This is fucking spam

>Saged and reported

Also, the reason the travel ban got shut down was because it had language in it that made exemptions for religious minorities. So he had that covered too.

By the way, it's pretty easy to find Christians in many of these countries. They practically have to register. Muslim countries are interested in that kind of record keeping so they can separate out the apostates they need to slaughter.

I wish he was a white nationalist and I recommend he ban all nonwhites by whatever method is most expedient.

>exclude religious and ethnic minorities from the ban. There's no reason to ban Yazidi people or Christians.
They should be banned from Earth for being fucking shitskins.

He hasn't declared war on Canada.

I trust in Bannon.

hahahahaha!!

no sucking bibis dick

no unlimited military budget

tone down iran rhetoric

go back to shitting on one china policy

He isn't going fast enough

Trump should make amends with Russia as soon as possible.
Recognition of Crimea Referendum and leaving Ukraine alone will do.
If the uncertainity will last longer, it may lead to harsher crisis.