End of the white race

Why do you guys care if white people survive? All I care about is the progress of human civilization.
If islam/sjw think its a good idea to kill all whites I'd be down. And I am white. Let them have their horrible world of degeneracy, I just want off the fucking planet

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/09/elon-musk-spacex-exploring-mars-planets-space-science/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We care because we need people to lead us into the next phase of evolution. If the niggers take over, we will regress into mudhuts.

And thats what they want, let them have it. I'll see you guys on mars
also checked

Kill a traitor before an enemy.
Guess which one you are?

Islam is incapable of advancing civilization. The Abassids did alright but modern Islam only permits you to sit around and think about how cool Allah is/do jihad.

Also, Islam is spreading like crazy in Africa.

We will likely face thousands of years of Islamo-nigger dark ages before whites re-evolve from their midst.

But if we kill the islamas then we are racist bigots. Obviously the only way to avoid that is to let them kill us

A jew?

You're probably right, leaf.
I shall bend a prong to save you on the day of the Rake.

fight me frenchie

ITT: religion is now and has always been an enemy of progress.

But the progressives love islam so much

Without white people to stand in their way, the Jews will literally enslave all of humanity to serve them. Forever.

You're the one sucking quebec cock, faggot.
We defeated Napoleon

We don't need as many people, the age of white working and middle class is over. We need to to get on the next level of human evolution and that means better quality people rather than quantity

Superb thoth checking

Yes, I think that if we all moved away and let the jew take over they'll be dead in 100 years so maybe we could come back as an "alien race" and exterminate everyone left and take back over

Whites won't reemerge in human species if they are destroyed -- the Neanderthal genes that made Whites whites (beyond the colour of their skin) will be lost forever.

That's very fatalistic.
And if you think Elon Memesusk is going to achieve anything else than waste billions on batteries you're deluded.

I have faith that Elon will put some proletariats on mars

And you think it is going to be "islam/sjws/ that get us off this planet?

If you really believe this you should just kill yourself instead of shitposting

>All I care about is the progress of human civilization
>Let them have their horrible world of degeneracy

Not contradictory at all

Do you not see the white genocide coming? Islam combined with progressiveness is going to be the end of the white race. We need to get off the planet ASAP

If we have an adam and eve on mars, I will consider that progress of civilization over the fucking doomsday that is Earth 2017

The fact that you think muslims and SJWs are going to be the ones to get us to the stars is hilarious.

Protip-Not a single country that has the moon on their flag has actually been to the moon.

how do you expect to progress anything if sjw's are beating down your door for wearing a shirt with women on it.

Muslims and sjw are going to kill the whites that dont make it off the planet

with your flat earth bs

Where did i ever say anything about a flat earth you fucking moron.

I group fake moon landing believers with flat earthers, and you're a moron for believing either of those things

>All I care about is the progress of human civilization.
>let them have their horrible world of degeneracy
?????

>If we have an adam and eve on mars, I will consider that progress of civilization over the fucking doomsday that is Earth 2017
read pls ty

if mudslimes dominated they'd just find something else to cause conflict, like mohammed farting during prayer at the mosque when theyre all leaning over praying with abduls face up mohammeds ass

Yes and hopefully they would all kill eachother too

This is my fear. Islamic domination quashing all future advancement with eternal theocracy.

Makind's future will be denied, instead to sit on Earth praying until the world is expended and life is spent.

He/she didn't say that though. What he meant was let SJWs/Muzz have Earth (and fuck it up) while Whites go to Mars and thrive.

Explain to me how you are going to live on Mars?

This guy is getting it. Idk if it's the ideal solution but obviously for martyr reasons we can't just kill muslims. We have to let them destroy themselves

Then muslims will kill / convert the sjws.

I rather like the idea of going to Mars with fellow Whites then coming back centuries later as an invading force as someone said above

news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/09/elon-musk-spacex-exploring-mars-planets-space-science/

There's not really that many options for the survival of the white race

But if you kill every single one before mounting the Koran and Hadiths in a Museum right next to Mein Kampf there will be no one for them to be martyrs to. Islam isn't a religion, it's literally Hitler.

Nobody is stopping you

... son of a bitch. What if we are all just sperm in giant testicle dreaming that we are human.

But I don't know how white survival and general civilization would overcome being mislabeled as literally hitler

>progress of human civilization
this necessitates that the BEST HUMANS PROGRESS (continue to exist), humans must raise themselves to the higest standard, therefore the future human civilization will be the offspring of the supreme race in our time. one race will dominate the earth, THEN there will be human unity, after weeding out the shit and the parasites.

stop being a fucking retard, PLEASE

What if everything is literally Hitler?

But civilized humans can't really just kill 'uncivilized humans' and still claim to be civil. The uncivilized must kill the uncivilized

Depending on which corner of Tumblr you're on, everything is

> The uncivilized must kill the uncivilized
So therefore the civilized must trick or convince the others to kill themselves?
That doesn't sound very civilized either. Nor does sitting idly by while a uncivilized beast grows.

I'm actually trying really hard to find a way around the jewish trick that is going to destroy earth, you should put some thought into it too instead of just hating jews

What then do you propose we do? I think the most civilized thing to do would be to sit idly while the uncivilized reap what they sowed

Seriously it sounds pretty Jewish.
Ok back to this Mars thing. I don't think it's gonna work. The first thing that needs to be done using SpaceX technology is contruction of a drydock in orbit.

Whites are the masters of science, getting shit done and making things work, without us you will have no progress.

>colonizing mars
>progress for humanity

erm, my freind, I think you may be deluded just a little bit.

I have no problem with humanity leaving the earth, and frankly dont care if the 'white race' dies off, but colonizing mars is, frankly, not the way to go.

>What then do you propose we do?
Kill em all.
>sit idly while the uncivilized reap what they sowed
Except then they come for you. Then what?

They are shut-ins so it's all theoretical. They have no idea that your average white person is just some dumbfuck tv watching pleb.

s/drydock/variable gravity station/

we dont even know if we can reproduce in micro g,

white people are taking over mars.
lets do this faggots

>Those digits

But seriously, if reincarnation existed, it would be a bigger hell than if hell existed. Imagine having to reincarnate as an indian living in a crowded shit riddled shithole or in china and getting poisoned by plastic rice. Maybe you reincarnate as an african, get malaria and AIDS and die before giving birth to 5 more children. You will be dumber and life will be a lot shittier.

what the fuck is this larping? its not possible to live on another planet in our lifetime.

>this article which I previously posted
>elon musk says it will only be like 60 years before serious mars colonies

>but colonizing mars is, frankly, not the way to go.
Yea, not now of all times anyway. There has to be a logical order of events.

1>Drydock in Earth's orbit
2>Build Earth to Moon MiningBaseVessel
3>Mine the moon
4>Build Drydock in Moon's orbit.
5>all's fair from there.

With a mining base on the moon you will have enough resources and fuel and in a good low G environment to efficiently send materials back and forth from the Moon surface to the moonorbitdrydock.

>human civilization
>not realizing that sentient AI will be better than any of the human races

Singularity AI is cool but it kind of means the end of humanity. I personally like humanity, idk

>we dont even know if we can reproduce in micro g,
Imagine if it was easier because of the low G the low quality sperm have more of a chance? End of Humans.

Whites and now Asians are trying to go into space. Niggers and sandniggers are chimping out. You want to get off the planet but embrace the mudslimes that are regressive.

If you think white genocide is a good idea and you are white, why don't you start in the one place where you can be 100% assured you are doing the right thing? I am, of course, saying that you should kill yourself.

Good luck with the somalian space program sempai.

well, we also need to do further research on mars, and ultimatley answer the question of whther colonization of other planets is the best way to expand.

Personally I am far more inclined to orbital space colonies, as they have a number of advantages versus planets such as mars.

For one thing, you can create full earth gravity which likey will be a great support for health, and furthermore it is way cheaper to travel between colonies (which lack substantial gravity wells) rather than a planets surface where you deal with atmosphere, strong surface gravity, and other concerns.

Planets are cool, but after earth I think there arent many really suitable ones for human habitation on large scales.

We won't colonize the stars.

In 100 years there will barely be any white people left.

Good luck trying to get this species into the stars with only 4% of them doing the actual work and innovations.

we'll be dead or dying by then certainly not any candidates to try and colonize a planet. and thats if he is even right, he could be completely off and just think of everything that could go wrong.

We Gundam now.

Well if you weren't such a faggot maybe you'd have kids and want a good future for your bloodline.

Fuck off and die, no one cares

You're not white.

Been considering it, I want to try to actually leave an effect on the world before I leave permanently though.
I want to point out that I'm in no way a muslim apologist. I'm saying they will be the end of white people. I can't think of a non 'literally hitler' way to save the white race besides leaving the planet to the degenerates
if we'll be dead by then anyway we might as well try it right?
I'm finnish/ukrainian so yeah I guess you're gonna call me a mongol

yeah no

even if conception chances are higher, you have to deal with foetal development, infancy, puberty, adulthood et cetera.

People have spent long periods of time in space, OK. But we havent seen vital stages of life for the survival of a true colony, which neccesitates people being able to live full lives there.

Until we answer the question of whether it is, at base, possible, there is no sane reason to declare a goal of colonizing mars at any time in the future.

>"All I care about is the progress of human civilization"
>somehow supports the genocide of the only race that's actively working and has contributed the most to the progress of Human civilization.

The thing about orbital space colonies is, it would be extremely dangerous without some sort of shielding technology that would burn up incoming debris. With a surface colony you don't really need that. Also cosmic radiation may be a problem.

Maybe if they weren't faggots and fucked up shitskin countries instead of white countries then we wouldn't hate them so much. They're shitting where they eat because they're Arabs. Time to go back to paganism and start blood angelling some cockroaches.

we wouldn't even be candidates. you can't send 80+ year old people to colonize a new planet.

im pretty sure white people will end up on a space ship orbiting earth like Elysium

The way I see it there's 2 ways that whites survive.
>we kill everyone else
>we leave and let everyone else kill eachother without our superior technology

orbital colonies like mars would need cosmic radiation protection as well.

meteoric debris is a problem, but I tend to think it is avoidable and perhaps sometimes overblown as a risk.

Of course for a colony planning to last several hundred years, or even less time it is probably foolish not to include some protection. But say, in the region directly over earth things are far worse than in many areas of space where debris is more rarefied.

Furthermore, some calsses of sheilding can block both threats: say a bulk material sheild (of for example lunar regolith) could be thick enough to sheild much cosmic radiation, other radiation sources, and als block most small impacts suitably well.

This. By the close of the 21st century there will only be civilization in Asia, if that. There will be no averting the disaster unless some major LARP-tier white awakening happens and giga-Hitler takes charge of a new empire.

I'll be a guard that is posted on the new white only space colony, watching over the breeding facilities.

But it's white people that let the "Jews" do anything. White people aren't fighting anything, the contrary.

You got some imagination though, give you that.

You won't get off the fucking planet without whites. Did you see any muds, nogs or spics in mission control for the Apollo program?

So most of Sup Forums should kill themselves. Specially unironic Nazis.

Progress to WHAT you faggot troll?

Shouldn't you be looking for food

Neither without Jews :^).

Shouldn't you be having white babies?

>This is my fear
Mine too. I'm not scared of many things, but Islam taking over the world terrifies me for some reason. Thankfully it will never happen in the USA thanks to the 2nd amendment. Civil war would break out long before Sharia law is instated. Also right now Germany is sort of like a guinea pigs. Once the world sees what Islam does to Germany and Europe people will wake the fuck up. WW3 is likely to start in Europe once again. And after shit goes down and the dust settles lets hope that mosques and Islam will be banned.

Isn't Marudo a Jew?

Because survival of whites IS the survival of human civilization. Key word here, "civilization".

I fear Islam would plunge us into an unending dark age. I want the singularity. I am hopeful if we suicide at least the asians might not give a fuck about pc and lead our charge forward

>Why do you guys care if white people survive?
Without whites, human civilization will not progress. Almost all of humanity's achievements have come from whites.

Inb4 muh East Asians. Yes, they've invented a few things, but most of the time they've been playing catch-up to whites.

Yeah Sephardi.

>Why do you guys care if white people survive?

Shit...

Then they would come to mars and new sjws would spring up to let them

>Why do you guys care if white people survive? All I care about is the progress of human civilization.
Because progress ends when whites do.

East Asian population is shrinking fast too though, but yeah they are kinda the last hope of the human race.

Eastern Europe(Russia excluded) will be the only white countries left in 100 years and they will at the most have a population of perhaps 100 million, there is no way they'll have the economical or political power to achieve space colonization, they probably wont even be united.

Nah, the ultimate redpill is the realization that we will never really leave this planet, one or two research stations perhaps, but nothing more.