Our guy?

>gf wants to see Get Out
>watch trailer
>think it's race baiting garbage
>youtube comments are all anti-trump
>see RT at 100%
>surely there's at least one right winger who'd give this a bad rating
>meh I'll see it so at least I can complain on Sup Forums

The entire movie is making fun of self-hating leftwingers who idolize other cultures as being better than their own. Hell, a plot point even revolves around how the grandfather's greatest achievement was losing to Jesse Owens. The movie's goal is to make a seemingly race-baiting trailer to bring the sort of people it wants to mock to see the movie.

You did well, Mr. Peele.

He looks like a bogdanoff

I have trouble believing you and don't want to watch the movie, care to explain how it's anti-left without spoiling?

quit shilling your piece of shit movie

fun fact, the actress of this movie is fucking this nigger. She is married with a white guy.

he answered the call

He's honestly correct. Its an acerbic take on contemporary race relations in America.

I've never seen a genre like it before...horror/comedy, and dispenses with all the usual tropes.

I wanted to hate it, but it won me over and pissed off my gf. Couldnt ask for more.

Can't unseeā€¦

>race-mixing movie
>10/10 young, white, cool, wealthy, girl the female audience will idealize
>is with black guy
>black guy is portrayed as clever and brave
>every white is stupid and evil
>whites are demonic and perpetrate fantasy black stereotypes of whites as evil spirits
>movie is literally whites enslave blacks with evil spirit mumbo jumbo not different from Voo Doo, Santaria, or any African witchcraft
>2017
>African witchcraft movie with whites as the evil demons
>oh but the whites voted for obama
IT'S SO SUBTLE AND IT'S A GOOD MESSAGE FOR OUR CAUSE!

Can't tell if trolling or not

Welp guess I'm gonna watch it with friends and complain it's garbage afterwards with beers

I need a quick rundown on Peele

As always, decide for yourself. Im curious what non-North Americans will make of it.

That's basically what democrats do, tho.

The antagonists of the movie are the kind of regressive leftists who act out of some self-hating guilt and are deeply rooted in affirmative action and the promotion of other cultures above their own. They see other races as being innately cooler and more physically gifted. They love losing to blacks and they firmly believe Obama was the greatest president for being black.

Without spoilers, the movie is entirely satirizing the white-hating regressive left.

>I've never seen a genre like it before...horror/comedy

This.

BUT IT'S SATIRE people are missing the fucking point of how culture wars are won. If some kind of highfalutin message and culture won battles and changed minds, the progressives would be more people would care about the New Yorker magazine. But they don't. Most people will takeaway "lol white people are evil" from this movie and that is literally all that matters. Therefore you must criticize it. This is tribalism.

Maybe 20 years ago we could have had this conversation, not today.

I'll watch it but I sure as hell won't pay for it. Come back a in few months when it leaks.

Ahaha you pol cucks are so fucking dumb. Ooga ooga its a got race subtext ooga ooga must be against us.

Fuck thats a funny gif

Its way more horror than that. Could've used more white penises, though...

This is true and unfortunate, as evidenced by many of the reviews. It's funnier to us because they don't realize they're the ones being satirized.

>having any faith whatsoever in film audiences to ascertain deeper meaning
>thinking most people won't takeaway only the slapstick negative caricature of white people

We comprehend the real meaning, we're debating it's effectiveness as a rhetorical device in whether or not supporting or criticizing it will help out ideology, you fucking retarded nigger faggot kill yourself.

Thank you for this window into autism.

Even if OP is correct, we aren't the target audience.

If OP is correct (which is a big if, I don't expect that sort of artistic honest from pedowood) Peele would essentially be criticizing white cuckoldry. That would be his target audience: white cucks and the gibs who love them.

Saw it last night and had the same story as you. Really good movie. That's why leftists are vaguely calling it "thought provoking." They can't call it bad, but they can't be honest about why it's good.

You are correct. My gf totally missed the point, and when I pointed it out didnt like it as much. Pisses me off...but its not like
(((Hidden Figures))) or (((Coonlight)))

To many layers of irony. There are a dozen movies that I haven't gotten around to watching. Even if this movie is (our guy) I don't care enough to watch it. Like wise if it's 100% anti white then good it will redpill at least one watcher.

>Troll/shill

Go fuck yourself

Anyone else here would have voted obama for a third term?

>Every white is stupid and evil

Except that they're rich and successful neurosurgeons

>Voo doo

You mean goofy brain transfers because neurosurgeons

>African witchcraft movie

At one point the black guy impales a dude with a dear head, it was pretty cool.

>Voted for obama

Twice

You didn't see the movie

Find rope and take care of that, pls.

Tbh I got this vibe from the trailer. It just seemed a little comedic or off to me especially the scene with the random black guy running around. I knew something had to be amiss. It's a dark comedy indeed

He had a 2 season skit run with a man called Keegan Micheal Key on comedy central and now pops up in various other forms of comedic media. This is his first big movie

Why TF did I doubt Jordan Peele.

Do the Rothschilds bow to him?

>In contact with ET
>Runs the CIA
>Did 9/11
>IQ estimated to be around 400
>Perhaps the best film maker of all time
>International funny man

Requesting a pic of Peele with the Bogs

Reminds me of the people defending Dear White People (the movie, not the series).
They might satirize some minor aspects of leftist ideology or liberals. But overall they reinforce subversive ideas and attitudes.

Reminder that peele is doing his part to fight the jew by planting his negroid seed inside of one

So based on this- I'm assuming the reason this is doing well is that the hedonistic cuks in NYC and Cali are enjoying someone shitting on them only because they employed a poor black guy as an actor?

So its official...Peele is now one of /ourguys/

You need a quick run down to the oven

>a leaf defending his cuck propaganda

Color me shocked.

>An Amerilard spelling colour wrong

So many flavours

>a faggot leaf spelling things like his queen tells him to

no surprise

He'd get the same results as Hillary: win popular vote, lose electoral vote.

*leans into mic*
Wrong.

That's some race mixing I can stand by user!

He was in madtv first people. Why does everyone forget this? He also was in white and nerdy music video.