ITT: People you lost all respect for after the election cycle

ITT: People you lost all respect for after the election cycle

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gm0-46JBLHU&t=65s
youtu.be/Aw98a6R64Yo
metalinjection.net/politics/slayers-kerry-king-trump-biggest-liar-hillary-only-safe-choice-for-president
blabbermouth.net/news/metallica-kirk-hammett-slams-trump-urges-americans-to-reject-the-lies-from-the-people-in-the-new-administraton/
teamrock.com/news/2016-11-09/corey-taylor-blasts-stupid-america-after-donald-trump-victory
youtube.com/watch?v=h6cl-LXvOhw
youtube.com/watch?v=K6_zsJ8KPP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I never had any respect for him to begin with. He's a great actor but there are a lot of great actors, and that really doesn't tell you anything about him as a person. A Hollywoodian should be considered scumbag until proven otherwise.

Robert de Niro

yeah this one was for me too, not because of that letter he wrote but because of that appearence he made on the late show like two weeks before election shilling HARD for hillary. That was hard to watch

He's a degenerate, but he's my kind of degenerate.
Miss me with that cuckshit tho.

Anybody that posts on Trump's Twitter

youtube.com/watch?v=Gm0-46JBLHU&t=65s

Jack Black as of recently!

Anthony Fantano

Chloe Moretz

Honestly, the list is way smaller for the people I still respect now. It's probably like less than 10 people

this

he seemed semi-redpilled in his O&A stuff, but regressed into such a liberal hunk of shit lately.

This fuck

seconded

Same for me. What is worse is that years ago on the Adam Carolla show he seemed pretty conservative when he talked about growing up poor on benefits.

Him and Taxi Driver. I would have figured them for apolitical, not raging lefties.

This. Sad honestly. All brown kids are on the other team now

Good news is that trump has so far, brought the Smiths back together, Sisters of Mercy and Depeche Mode to release protest albums.

All these people ...

youtu.be/Aw98a6R64Yo

He made it clear he was a leftist forever ago...

I'm guessing they were paid to do it.

Joe Rogan. can't even listen to the homo anymore

every fucking russian and all of russia!

they were supposed to be fucking hackers and they turned out to be fucking liars

you fucks cant even do anything right jsut go drink some vodka you fucking cyberfags

UGHHH!

FUCK U DRUMPF!

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

eminem

he was literally the donald trump of the 2000s

FPBP.

/thread

rural and suburban retards

He's paid to say what he says, he can't say what he wants, he has an employer who is on the side that you know, that doesn't necessarily means he believe in what he says. Man just need to put food on the table and that would be hard if he went full 1488. Only huge actors with huge fortunes like Gibson or Eastwood can afford that.

On one hand I hope so, on the other tue only thing worse than being a lefty is allowing yourself to be cucked by lefties...jews

>He ressurects Walter White, one of the greatest modern TV characters and one of the few that got a proper send-off in a series that ended with dignity, in order make a LOL DRUMPF joke.

I don't give two shits what his politics are. But the fact that he treated such a great role with absolutely zero respect is disgusting.

Stop shilling your lazy video everywhere dude

This.

Remember that acting is pretend. It's a lie. It's one thing to like an actor for his work, but it usually tells you nothing about him as a person. There are many actors who I think are quite good at their craft, but I would not want to get to know any of them on a personal level.

*forwards a port on your router*

oooo look at you youre such a fucking hacker!

fucking losers

russians couldnt even hack a fucking toaster

they live off fucking roots and stale bread they probably cant even afford a pc those communist fucks!

UUHHGHH!!!

he's pretty talented, but has always been cucked. that's why he gets away with saying nigger and fag all the time in his shows, and nobody gives a shit

I just try to seperate politics and hollywood entertainment. I know if these folks supported trump their career would be ruined for years or perhaps their lifetime (see what happened with mel gibson) i wouldn't do what cranston did, but i'd like to think i wouldn't go out of the way to support hillary or denounce trump. but facing millions of dollars of new movies or being an outcast, i can't judge them too much.

>after the election cycle

I lost all respect for this faggot way back in 2013 when he went on a twitter tirade a few months after the Sandy Hook shooting, advocating for more gun control legislation.

I can't stand these hypocritical Hollywood elitists that make millions of dollars starring in violent television shows and movies and then go on to try to restrict gun ownership.

my aunt alesia
after the 2004 election
nothing to do with kerry/bush, just realized what a cunt she was

He was tolerable until this election

acts like a liberal, suprised Sup Forums hasn't tried to ruin his career bringing up the O&A shit he said

I'm a BrBa fan and if it helps, it isn't canon just because the actor did it for fun

The property holders make that call

This. I downvoted it.

The thing about Hollywood is that they're all "virtue signaling" for their chance at the next big role.

Never had respect for any of these people, but the election made my disdain for them even greater:

>Spoony
>Angry Joe
>Boogie2988
>Metallica
>Kerry King
>Corey Taylor
>H3H3

And here is a list of people that I had respect for, but much of it was lost during/after the election:

>Wes Borland
>Cranston
>DeNiro

Never respected those whining millionaires fuckers I respected my father but that's it

>Kerry King

Fuck, please tell me he's not a SJW.

bob odenkirk. that "unite for america" jewtube video where he pleads with electors to switch their vote was disgusting. what kind of delusional fuck head do you have to be to call for uniting when you advocate for an action that would be so divisive that it could potential spark a civil war. done this guy. i liked better call saul, but i can't support a scumbag of this caliber

What did Metallica do?

He failed us

Everyone. The media fucking won. They've brainwashed everyone a know and looked up to

>Mexikike

Go back and listen to his comedy. His bit has ALWAYS been:
>Hello fellow white man, I am a cuck and you should prep the bull too.

so, canadians?

pic related

>Corey Taylor
It's the Slipknot guy. What did he do wrong?

Who was the eminem of the 2000s?

You know sometimes I wonder how liberal she really is. She didn't believe in sandy hook. This was her response when a journalist asked her about it. She also goes regurlary to shooting camps.

>H3H3

I thought he stood up to the goblin jew though?

Tim Heidecker
Bon Iver
Thom Yorke
Brad Jones

What did angry Joe do? I like his videos.

I dont mind that my favorites actors or musicians have a different political opinion but the way this election came trough making everything racist/sexist and putting politics and ideas and debates in general on a black or white where you can't have an opinion but be right or wrong make me sick of the establishment in general

I know. It's still depressing to see how little he cares about it. Nothing is sacred.

Uh I don't know, maybe you have a learning disability or something, but he's just acting in this role and isn't actually a gun toting drug dealer. I suppose you think he shouldn't be publicly against crystal meth because of this role either?

Please kys you fucking retard.

On the topic itself. I get the purpose behind the second ammendment. That you should have an armed citizenry so that in the eventual time the government oversteps its boundaries there can be a populist movement to overthrow it. You don't give guns to children or allow people to own chemical/biological/nuclear weapons, so I can totally understand how these restrictions should be extended to groups like the clinically insane or repeated violent offenders. You already have a line drawn over who can own weapons and what sort of weapons they can own so don't get it in your head that his opinion is the destruction of the second ammendment

Tim Heidecker was in immense disappointment - legitimately thought he was playing a character for a while he was so fucking cartoonish (even with his "I'm a cuck" song).

underrated

metalinjection.net/politics/slayers-kerry-king-trump-biggest-liar-hillary-only-safe-choice-for-president

blabbermouth.net/news/metallica-kirk-hammett-slams-trump-urges-americans-to-reject-the-lies-from-the-people-in-the-new-administraton/

teamrock.com/news/2016-11-09/corey-taylor-blasts-stupid-america-after-donald-trump-victory

youtube.com/watch?v=h6cl-LXvOhw

h3h3 is one of the kikes that is ok in my book, he defended the pewdiepie faggot openly

also he mostly does entertainment content, not even social commentary really. Calling him a disappointment is like calling filthy frank a disappointment

Niggawhat dude could go full redpill and still make bank. All it takes is 50k a year to live comfy in the US and he's already had a very lucrative career

Everyone in that video seriously needs professional help.

I understand the Whedon video. You're a famous celebrity brainwashed into thinking Trump is Hitler, you know that your popularity will net Clinton a few more votes, it makes sense.

What the fuck were these losers thinking though? Did they really think that the electors, people chosen by political parties for one of the most important jobs in their country, would change their vote because "that guy from ER" said so?

That is literal psychosis. Everyone one of those actors is seriously mentally ill.

>respecting someone who plays pretend for a living

Wait, what did Thom Yorke do? I thought he's always been too crazy to give a shit about politics.

what did Ghost do? haven't listened recently

Bill Burr

Eh just Kirk and he's a flip anyway

Now Angry Joe has always been a low intelligence ripoff hack, not surprised that idiot cried over Drumpf winning

>ever liking the four horsemen for any reason
I hope your internet atheist phase was right before the election, user. Everyone's allowed that once when they're young but then it's just shameful. Harris is the epitome of a elite leftist atheist Jew. He's a caricature.

I think you're overrating Whedon's mental health.

Guy is a femdom and footfag fetishist who probably pays women to piss on him every night.

>SLAYER bandmate Gary Holt who described Donald Trump as a "serial liar" who refused to disavow former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke. He said: "People might think some of the things he says, but you can't have a president calling Rosie O'Donnell a 'fat bitch.' [Laughs] It's, like, dude, do you even hear yourself? He won't even condemn David Duke's support.

youtube.com/watch?v=K6_zsJ8KPP0

>>I thought he's always been too crazy to give a shit about politics
>commenting on a person you've never heard of
leaf, please stop. i may be your last supporter here. and my light gets darker by the day. stop posting.

>he had respect for Cuck King Louis.

Trump, because he is too pro-isreal, his "truthful" exaggerations are now outright lies, and his administration is amateur hour compared to Obama's and Bush's.

Thissssssssssss

>Having respect for actors

Nigger what the fuck

Anybody got Adam Savage's recent retarded tweet about guns? Was withing the past month I think. He got BTFO pretty quick though.

Whoopi Goldberg

>"I didn't think my country could be this fucking stupid or hateful. I'm disgusted."
>"Do yourself a favour – find some friends in the black/latino/LGBT communities tonight. They're going to need your help - possibly protection"
>"His stances on Muslims and Latinos and his absolute silence on Black Lives Matter prove that he is unprepared to bring people together."

I used to like Slipknot when I was in high school, and I didn't expect him to be super-redpilled either since before Sup Forums I already know he was jew-tier for allowing shit like a pay to play youtube live broadcast of one of Slipknow shows, but I seriously didn't expect him to be a raging leftie cuck.

Even Mike Shinoda, the Linkin Park rapper guy, who shilled for hill and is a HAPA wasn't this raging of a cuck and called people to not protest against Trump since he's democratically elected and stuff.

This.
>He's clearly a rayyyysist!!

>actor does joke portrayal of role for something he wants to that's non-canon
>this is a disgrace, nothing is sacred
>government literally banning entire religions
>this is not sacred

Yup.

Christian Bale said this a lot. People like him for his acting but if they knew him personally, they would 100% hate him.

He really paints himself as an asshole but I can't see that....fuck his acting skill is too good

even if by some long shot they did manage to convince them to switch, it would mean a civil war. the whole entire thing was so fucking retarded on multiple levels

Maynard is preparing to kill conservatives. He is not interested in conservative values and is only interested in guns the same Mao was.

>he fell for that fake ass news bit over David Duke

What a fucking idiot, how do these people remember to breathe?

USA!
USA!
USA!

Chris Evans. He honestly seemed like a decent guy but then sold out and HARD.

>it's a MUSLIM ban, guisssseee
Heh

Ben Shapiro.

Not because he didn't trust Trump to be a TrueConservativeTM. I could at least disagree but respect that opinion.

I lost the respect for him over him siding with Michelle Fields' LYING that Corey Lewandowski assaulted her. The video came out and it turned out she was an exaggerating lying bitch looking for money, and the police dropped all charges.

He resigned at Breitbart over it and made himself look fucking foolish as a motherfucker.

Anthony Fantano isn't brown.

My point is that they're glorifying violence through their work. The show Breaking Bad in particular is directly responsible for the rise in crystal meth usage. Even though their acting, the product that they produce still has resonance in society. They can't just wipe their hands of the blood that their violent images portray.

The only problem is they haven't banned more. Why the fuck would we want Muslims in our countries?

Yep. 100% agree. Stopped listening to him after that. For a supposedly Torah observant Jew, he apparently forgot the "bearing false witness" part of the 10 commandments.

I remember him saying how he's not attracted to black girls at all and Patrice losing his shit.. ha

I doubt he'd even admit he said that now.

>muh dick is racist