Why do Jews push anti-white narrative they do realize niggers and other minorities see them as white right and would be...

Why do Jews push anti-white narrative they do realize niggers and other minorities see them as white right and would be purged with us if there was to be an uprising of apes.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2010/01/12/opinion/12brooks.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to see one of these graphs with Jews and Whites as separate elements.

the jewish portion would be a sliver on the graph

nytimes.com/2010/01/12/opinion/12brooks.html
>Jews make up 2 percent of the U.S. population ... 37 percent of the Academy Award-winning directors

maybe, maybe not.

Archaic mindset.

right i meant on the population graph

Not when they have all the money and everyone else is addicted to drugs and stupid

"I'm not white, I'm Jewish."
This is literally what they say.
But of course that's only when they're not saying "we white people are terrible murderers."

The Oscars is pointless

Why should the Oscar winners be representative of the US population?

osKKKar sucks

(((WHITE)))

>would be purged with us if there was to be an uprising of apes.
We purge the niggas 4 them, that's their goal with the muslims
>Year 2030
>Fuck Palestina Syria Saudi Arabia and all that shit just give all to Israel

>shows Hispanics 5x over represented
We need less Hispanics in film/tv

They were hit by the nazi ideology the most and consequently have adopted a very contrary worldview.

I dunno, but for some reason people care about the fact that there's "too many" whites in Hollywood.
And I don't know why this matters, cause the people who complain about this, are liberal, and so is Hollywood, plus aren't a majority of actors and actresses depressed/mentally-ill/doing drugs?

I will this here.

Someone posted a screen cap once that explained that jews have no foresight and only operate in the immediate. They don't understand the long game. It used several examples of things over the years to explain it. Made alot of sense. They think Jamal Tyrone won't seem them as a white oppressor for whatever fucking reason, until Jamal puts a brick in their face at a black lives matter riot.

>blacks are overrepresented
>asians underrepresented
>hispanics incredibly underrepresented

AYO HOL UP

#OSCARSSOWHITE

GIBS ME DAT AWARD HONKEY

"white"

I'm very curious to see how "well" the upcoming nigger Marvel movie is gonna do.
I'm pretty sure it will bomb.

>((((((white))))))) winners
given what crybabies the kikes are when they're outed as kikes, you'd think they'd shy away from all the race baiting, but no.

it WILL bite them in the ass.

>((((derothchild's "the economist"))))
>((((white)))) oscar wins

>white
>no jews
truly jewish trick