Really jogs the ol' noggin

Really jogs the ol' noggin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xsou0Lfy-YE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bitch is whiter than I am, and I'm practically a vampire.

Is that Bill Clinton?

Nuh-uh, she's 1/4 black!

WE WUZ AKSROFIZZISICKS N SHIT

In an interview, they were talking about using a white bathroom instead 'coloured bathroom', I pretty sure she was a minority but most likely north African.

>This passes as white in Muttland

what am i watching

Tazer igniting fumes of some kind

we wuz physicists and mathematicians n sheeeiiit

Wait, did the real Katherine give an interview? Her blank stare makes her look like she can't form a coherent sentence.

DAT BITCH YELLOWBONE

Don't judge. They might be transniggers.

*She was legitimately good at math.
*She was hired in the 50s, before the uppity negro problems of the 60s.
*There was no "coloured bathroom" at NASA she pissed with everyone else.
*She says everyone was nice to her and no one was ever racist.
*Her job was to do bulk calculations with dozens of other people. She did not single-handedly save the space program from dumbass whitey.

Yeah, the interview i was thinking was with a black guy interviewing her.

But here is one with her daughter with the same skin tone.

youtube.com/watch?v=xsou0Lfy-YE

Remember how stormweenies like to bring up the one drop rule all the time when it's convenient for them?

Remember how stormweenies also claim that race isn't only about skin color?

She isn't white, she's got negroid features all over the place except for her skin, stormweenies will push literally any narrative so long as it benefits them

Sad attempt at a reverse we wuz scientists n sheeit

I KNEW WE WERE FUCKING WHITE
I KNEW IT
I KNEW IT
I KNEW IT

>fast forward 60 years
>her job is stay quiet and let (((them))) use her for propaganda.

>she's got negroid features all over the place except for her skin
I don't see it.

Historically the one drop blood laws ensured the "house niggers" and "free people of color" who were overwhelmingly the descendants of slaveowners and prior to the civil war had often intermarried with whites were disallowed from being considered legally white whether they were 1/2 black or 1/32nd black

Overall this group made up most of the "talented tenth" of the black population- the black upper class which largely bankrolled and lead the early black rights organizations. Figures like MLK and Malcolm X came later as leaders drawn from the middle and lower class blacks who were of mostly African descent.

George Lincoln Rockwell pointed out that the only niggers of relevance to American society were people of heavy European admixture.

In fact this is why historically early Liberian politics were divided- because you had half of the "black" liberians being mulattoes and the other half being pure niggers

Historically many of these people tried to move northwards or westwards and "pass" as white. However their descendants generally identify as biracial because just as being white was profitable 60 years ago being non-white or mixed is profitable now and their minimal black ancestry gives them an advantage.

The result overall along with the existence of castizos who identify as "white hispanics" along with white americans with distant hispanic ancestry who also identify as "white hispanic" and the several million white americans of minimal native ancestry who identify as biracially native means that it is impossible to know how many Americans look "white" in the sense that they resemble the native population of some European country- whether that be the swarthy olive skinned peoples of Andalusia in Spain and Sicily in Italy or the golden haired snowniggers of Sweden.

I'm so glad I moved away from Austin. The cops are actually dumber than the idiots that live there.

> this arm gently pressing her to the side
BLACKED.COM

Also it is very likely that a large portion of the "blacks" who vote Republican are difficult if not impossible to distinguish from white people. Likewise those native Americans and Hispanics who vote Republican are also likely to overwhelmingly be people who "pass" as white in physical terms.

It is entirely possible that rather than getting 85% of the non-white vote the Democrats actually receive more than 95% of the votes of self-identified non-whites who are actually non-European in physical appearance. Meaning that if you meet a nigger who looks like a nigger it isn't a 90% chance they voted Clinton but closer to a 98% chance.

So at the current point in time with the exception of people from India and East Asia nearly all other browns and blacks are voting against the Republican party and against white Americans.

Argentines are descended from Italians and Spaniards so you'd still be a fucking beaner.

>stormweenie logic

It's sad that you guys are resorting to attacking with lies the few good role models black people may have, it shows how ignorant and biased you really are, kinda like a bizarro SJW

What the hell is this

Is she the female Shaun King?

By African American it probably means her mom was in Africa when giving birth to her

>american education

>good role models

You realize there are no niggers who would consider her one of them right?

20 million people in your country identify as being of Italian descent. You're an Italian colony.

>tfw Austinite
I want to move to Texas City already, dammit

I'm not even racist, bro. I just hate SJWs. It's why I come here.

She doesnt look too frail for being nearly 100. Wow

See Historically one drop rules from the late 19th to the early-mid 20th century forced people of predominantly European ancestry to be considered niggers.

This is why whenever some Europoor tries to claim non-Hispanic whites are mongrels they're retarded.

However if we forced all "white Hispanics", "white blacks" and "white native americans" into a singular "white American" group with non-Hispanic whites we'd probably drop from 98% European genetically to 94% European genetically.

So the reason why white Americans are pure is because under the current system any person of mostly European descent with any non-European ancestry is segregated into a minority category, leaving non-Hispanic whites as the majority and a near-purely European population.

Even if it's a small quantity, for example, 1,000 black people, it's ultimately a good thing for everyone.

Prove me wrong racist

looks white to me

What color are her nipples? That's how we can tell if she's really black.

I have brown nipples so I know my family has been mudded.

looks like she has blue eyes to me

Can she slam dunk? No? No black people will respect her

Trump should put her on the $20 bill instead of Tubman. Everything will be perfect - a 7/8 white woman that is totally "african-american"

Need to see her nipples, are her nipples pink or brown?

that'd be hillarious

75% WHITE!!

NIGS BTFO!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YO WHO DAT OLD WHITE ASS BISH??!!

I like how he tries to get back into the car.

2bh I think it would be fine to underline that we are returning to an era in which foreign qualities like africanness are being rejected in favor of europeanness

'm black with yellow skin and my nipples are pink, so are my dads...

Does this mean I'm white Sup Forums?

WE

This is why I'm not even looking up the results of this shit.

It's going to be a bunch of bullshit pandering and "diversity" for no fucking reason. I'm sure Moonlight will win too.

What's Moonlight? The story of a gay 8 year old black kid growing up with a degenerate mother. Spoiler: He grows up to be a degenerate and ends up fucking his childhood guy friend in the end.

10/10 movie.

SO YOU SAYIN

Black people won both Best Supporting Actor and Best Supporting Actress.

WUZ

Have contemplated moving to Texas. What make Texas City a good place to live?

>see a group of feral niggers attacking a woman
>immediately think "that wale tail tho"
am I a real nigga Sup Forums?

I thought they would have kept this fact hidden. Go figure.

Hol up

The picture should be labeled
>when black people contribute to society over a long period of time

You get all the coastal perks of living in Galveston, without the tourism. Also, it's got the technology of Houston, without the niggers.

SCIENTIST N SHEEEEEEEIIIIT

Underrated

niggers must hang.

WE

i cri evrytiem, so powrfooll holee shit i lib dat mobie

>I'm not even racist
Get the hell out of here you faggot

ayyy

it's not a good thing because she didn't accomplish anything. she was a human calculator. that's it. she didn't contribute to shit. the real scientists gave her numbers to calculate and she did it. she could have been anyone else

#barelyblack #marginallyblack #prettymuchwhiteactually

Ridiculous.

Niggers really are good at dancing.

how the fuck did that car explode

This is actually credible and I have no problem with it.

There were no racially segregated bathrooms at NASA, that's Jew magic for the movie

every fucking nigger needs to hang from a tree

As a transnigger - this.

(you)

>mexican intellectuals

activates the almonds

i don't remember what it was. i know that the fire was done intentionally by the nigger though

Underrated.

Living in College station is so comfy.
I hate going back to Austin.

>she's got negroid features all over the place except for her skin
No, actually she really doesn't. Her hair isn't negroid, she doesn't have a jutting jaw, her nose is completely devoid of the flatness and big nostrils, and even her lips could easily be Asian or just about anything. Looking at old pics of her it's clear she's not 100% Anglo type white, but she could easily just be part Filipino or something like that.

It's just all rather ironic.

Why the fuck are they calling her black, when she is white as milk

College Station master race

WE WUZ DEAD N SHEET

Wow i have never seen this
So happy my maoris don't act like this

ONE DROP

>born in white springs
>educated at white virgina university
>awarded the presidential medal of white
>spouse is colonel James "White" Johnson and James "Whiter" Goebbles
>children are Constance Whitey Goebbles, Joylette Whiter Goebbles and Katherine Everwhite Goebbles
>Parents are Joshua White and Joylette Whitter

>african american

OH! MY! GOD!
(Preps the bull)
SO YOUR TELLING ME
(Dances awkwardly)
WE'RE BLACK ACTIVISTS N SHHIIITTTT!

I just hate liberals. Black people like this woman, who get good jobs and live comfy, productive lives get no shade from me. Sadly, many American blacks would not consider this woman to have real black cred. When they saw how pale she is they probably rolled their eyes. Obama only ever won loyalty from blacks by subtly acting "black" when he needed to. Talking the good bro talk. Downplaying the golf with his old white men cronies. Shit like that. He walked the line quite well but is basically "high yellow" and culturally white elite as can be. Got away with it because even a half black president was a huge achievement for black voters. And of course he totally downplayed his mother and her family, kek.

Again, this lady seems very cool and good for her. But I doubt she would've gotten that job--no matter how progressive NASA was--if she looked like, say, Ella Fitzgerald.

Wait, what the fuck do you mean live action Space Chimps got an oscar?