A small one million dollar loan

>a small one million dollar loan

Literally anyone could become a billionaire if their daddy gave them $1m to start off with.

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/brianna-wu-john-flynt.6034/page-169
archive.is/x5P4l
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

False. Most would blow the million and make nothing.

>Literally anyone could become a billionaire if their daddy gave them $1m to start off with.

Then why do so many lottery winners end up poor?

This, lotto winners are usually broke or dead not long after.

>believing that one million dollars is a lot of money when you're in the real estate business

You're a fool

Making 4 billion dollars off of a 'small' 1 million dollar loan is literally a 4,000% increase in wealth.

If I gave you $1,000 could you turn it into 4 million?

If I give you $1 do you think you could turn it into $10 000?

False. In today's dollars its about $60 million. Daddy gave him $60 million.

Because they are usually poor and stupid with no ambition other than chasing pleasure. It's why they were dumb enough to play the lottery instead of saving their money.

If you set out with a goal to make as much money as possible with a starting amount of $1,000,000, it will be piss fucking easy.

>don't forget the sixty gorrilion goys

So then you taking a 1000$ and making a million shouldnt be an issue...I'll await the proofs of your success

Let's face it, liberals only care about the loan thing because they're jealous. You know it's true.

The idea that I can spend my whole life building up my wealth and becoming rich so my family can have good lives automatically means all the accomplishments my children do are invalidated is just retarded. It's purely based in jealousy.

Are you retarded? A million dollar business loan is enough to open a McDonald's.

Then why are so many kids of rich people so fucked up?

Why aren't the hundreds of thousands of millionaires in the United States alone all on their way to becoming Billionaires?

you're leaving out the part where he got that money from his daddy with years of experience and a vast network of connections to work to his advantage. You think he wasn't getting all kinds of help from his father?
Shit, I inherited a small real estate rental business from my father. I've never handled anywhere close to this kind of money but I feel like I fucking won the lottery having it handed to me.

Most niggers would spend it on hookers, drugs, and frivolous shit, then go back to getting gibs me dats from da ebil whitey gubment

Cuz only dumb people play lotto

>have 10m dollars
>divided by ten
>????
>make 10 billion dollars

Got it

also sage

>tfw dumb
A fool and his money, am I right?

>Donald Trump
>A man famous for getting in fights with celebrities and hosting a failed reality TV series is the the president of the free world.
>And he's done a better job than the last 4 presidents within the span of a month

It's so god damn surreal.

One million is garbage in the big games. You're too braindead to even see something as simple as that

"omg 1million dats alot of moneas!!"

Then ask your daddy why he was such a lazy piece of shit, couldn't even work up enough to ensure the success of his children.

Then why did you turn your student loans into debt?

Based on your logic, anyone who can turn thousands into millions can just as easily turn millions into billions.

If that is the case why are there so many more self made millionaires than there are billionaires ? Do they just stop after they get millionaire status?

liberal from june 2016 thread?

trump is never gonna win! he's an actor!

>If you set out with a goal to make as much money as possible with a starting amount of $1,000,000, it will be piss fucking easy.
Lmao that's fucking rich. Let me guess if you work hard you'll be better off in the long run right

>new York real estate
>one million being a lot of money

Shows that anyone who propagates this doesnt know what they're saying

Wrong

>4000 times increase
>4000% profit

>liberals remember inflation when talking about trump
>disregard it when it comes to healthcare costs

No its like 3.5 million

40,000% Friendo

4000x

>$1mil
>not anywhere from $40 to 200 (inheritance)
>un-ironically ignoring the untold million$ daddy used to bail the dimwit out of debt, time and again

gg

I took out an 780k loan to open up 3 subway franchises in the bay area.

It was not a million loan, and I am not a billionaire yet, but am not doing terribly. I am at this point, literally, a millionaire.

>failed TV series

It was the highest rating on TV and same ratings internationally.

explain your college debt then, faggot

this

1million in the 70s might get you a couple properties

not much though

>bating this hard
Or you're a liberal who really thinks it's easy to get rich. I have one million in assets and debt free. I have SHIT, nothing ( basically )compared to some. Turning a mil to a bil is a ridiculous proposition.

>dumbf
>worth anywhere near $10bil
>...or even $1bil
>un-ironically 'alternative facting' his $600mil debt to the chinks
>...and his surely even higher debts to the russkies

"Those nasty banks won't lend me and my business-retarded friends money (Dodd-Frank) -- we'll change that"

He isn't a politician like the others. The most infuriating part of it all is wondering what this country would be like if we had someone who actually cared about us running it (like President Trump) for the last 28 years.

1 million to 4 billion+
This. Then why aren't liberals taking a small $1000 loan and making $4 million out of it?

>In this thread poor people who will never see more than 200,000 dollars in their life-time claim that 1 million dollars is a lot of money

>Literally anyone could become a billionaire if their daddy gave them $1m to start off with.

multibillionaire. Even the low estimation of 4 billion dollar net worth is a 40,000 percent return on investment, which is godlike.

Donald Trump didn't get famous from the apprentice.

He was synonymous with success through the 80's and 90's.

if it is so easy, why don't you go ahead and prove it by turning $100 into $100,000. It is the same ratio.

Sure goy. Like Mc Hammer? David Hasselhoff? 50 cent? They all made over a million, and are all now bankrupt.

Great straw man.

how dude? I inherited a million and a quarter when my dad died and it's just sitting around.

Some people win the Super Bowl, become multimillionaires, and still end up broke.

How math illiterate is Sup Forums? It's 400,000%.

That's not even the same thing, anyone can eventually have that amount by just working a decent paying job and saving up.

However you can't just do what liberals think and inject money into the ether to make it turn into more money, once you're dealing with a certain amount it's not about how much you have to invest but how you do it: you can have billions and billions of dollars to invest, but if you do it with as much as a hint of incompetence you can bet you're gonna end up without a cent of it sooner than what you might expect.

If you have a decent amount of money to start with it is not very hard to at least keep it while paying for your daily expenses. This can be achieved by investing pretty conservative. If you take a bit bigger risks and have a little luck or are well informed about your possibilities of investion it is very likely that you'll be able to increase the amount of money you have.

No they couldn't.

>a small one million dollar loan
>million dollar loan
>loan
If i was offered a million dollars right now as a loan, i would say "no thanks". I have no plans or experience in business or stocks. You have ot pay it back.

>"gave them"
its a loan

>Literally anyone
I guarantee 99.99% of this country would fuck it up and now be able to make payments. Look at credit collection, people buy a fucken car and they go bankrupt. You think the answer is "MORE MONEY".

>billionaire
He made billions out of amazing financial decisions. He took on the entire MSM, and political system and won. He isn't "Stupid" or "Privileged". Hes a fucken genius.

That's why lottery winners tend to end up wildly successful, right?

A million dollars in New York real estate is nothing, you fucking idiot.

A hobo shack in New York costs $500,000 a month for rent.

Shoot yourself, OP.

FPBP

Turning 100 into 100,000. Turning 1000 into 1,000,000. Turning 1,000,000 into 1,000,000,000. If that's the case we should all be rich right now. It's not that easy. Unless you turned 100 into 100,000 I don't want to hear shit, faggot.

Didn't you turn a small student loan of $80,000 into -$120,000.00?

Tell me again how anyone could do that when literally millions of kids today are in deep debt

As previously stated numerous times:
1 million is jack shit.
If you can turn 1 million into however many billion he allegedly has, you're a fucking wizard.

This. The guac merchant had $160 million for his campaign and at the end of the primaries, he was $260,000 in debt.

Try starting a business without a loan you fucking teenager

Well said.

Hillary lost. Get over it, faggot.

>tfw could've turned a small loan of $20 from daddy into $200,00 with shitcoin

Not niggers

>tfw no matter how they try to spin it
>how much they shitpost
>how many memes they force
>they still lost
>they still got eternally blown the fuck out by one man with seemingly the entire elite class against him

Money was never the goal for Trump. There are many other men in the world who have grew more money than Trump has. However, unlike those other men, Trump is the only one who was able to become a household name, then the President of the US.

Obama is worth millions now. How long until he's a billionaire, or his daughters?

>If you set out with a goal to make as much money as possible with a starting amount of $1,000,000, it will be piss fucking easy

I guess that's why everyone who becomes a millionaire also ends up becoming a billionaire eh?

Fucking retarded faggot

Then why aren't all millionaires billionaires?

this is unfounded and frankly crazy talk.
Take your pills, you psycho.

Plus inheriting a multi million dollar real estate business

Stupid af

Such a cunt, you would blow it on vegas, hookers and blow.

Shit, just buy a $200K house and pay taxes and $1M is gone. Ask Will Smith, he famously fucked up with his first album and taxes. Look it up.

Trump's father didn't want to sell to NYC, Trump wanted to. His father said "Here is $1M, go FAIL" betting him he couldn't do it.

That was history. A private plane better than Air Force One, Private Helicopter and the best real estate in the world later, he is President and the liberal snowflakes still can't accept it.

Trump was a billionaire before his father died.

None of his siblings are worth more than 50million.

People don't realize just how many kids there are out there that receive millions of dollars from their parents after graduating college in the hopes that they will use it to become the next Trump. It almost always ends with the kid working a pedestrian job and pissing it all away on stupid consumer shit. Its way harder to turn a million into a billion than people think.

Serious question. What would you do with a million dollar loan OP? Like right now. Pitch me an idea.

Liberals get loans of $80k to do liberal arts majors and they end up with $-80k

>Pitch me an idea.
DUDE
WEED

:^)

You just got raided by the feds. Trump doesn't like competition. Congrats ur poor now

>get investment

>make 10x the profit

so youre saying it doesnt matter how much he has he is a good business man?

:)

>baiting for ideas

OP.

If even a guy like Martin Shkreli got up to the stand and promised a wall and the deportation of immigrants, he would be President.

Retard.
Like investing money is something you would fucking do with CAMPAIGN money

>politicalcompass.jpg

:^)

>and Americans would deem him the greatest, most successful man alive

Why are there so many millionaires if they could easily be billionaires?

Because you're poking holes in the fallacies of liberals.

They aren't superior progressive liberals, wise beyond their years with monetary investing strategy is why.

Just ask Brianna Wu

kiwifarms.net/threads/brianna-wu-john-flynt.6034/page-169

Donald Trump is the best business man out there at the moment except for emerging tech companies. His wealth is the fruit of his successful talent at running a business.

It has been proven many times that this rumor about the loan is left-wing propaganda aimed at discrediting the President.

This
Most people have no clue what to do with money, and if they were to win the lottery they'd waste it all on a sports car or something.

> My kids don't deserve anything I worked for all my life because I hate Drumpf.

WTF I hate my daddy now.

>and a million dollar loan

underrated post

so if brains makes money I guess you goys are all rich. Cause you're all smart and junk.

Money doesn't make more money desu. Not exponentially. Just look at how compound interest doesn't work.

>president of the free world.

Afraid not, that title's been revoked.

>archive.is/x5P4l

Leader of the Sharia world when?

Compound interest only works in favor of the lender, generally a bank, and is something that a child heard about through pop-culture.
Get back to your studies.

Guess what, that's literally all lefties are about.
Everything they do and say really can be just broken down to "Why do you have that, that's unfair I want that". They are literally children that don't understand how the world works. That's why they seriously are suggesting a 100% inheritence tax and shit like that.

not sure if trolling.
I think people should be able to support their children and help their children succeed. I just think it's patently absurd to suggest Trump is some kind of financial mastermind for being successful when he was born into such an absurd degree of advantage he's like a living strawman liberal political cartoon.

there are plenty of examples of poor, ignorant people winning a lottery of more than a million and losing it all very, very quickly.

I think you missed the point moron. Everyone is railing about how its hard to turn 1 dollar into into 1000 like that is a fair comparison to turning 1mil into 1 bil. I cited compound interest as an example of that not being apples to apples.