Should Free Speech be curtailed to stop the spread of degeneracy?

Limiting Free Speech is a potentially dangerous idea, but...

The leftist media is transmitting propaganda to young children who don't know any better. As a result, during puberty (which is a very confusing time for most children) all of these children are getting these horrible messages that transgenderism and homosexuality is alright and natural.

Many of these kids will then proceed to do shit (like "transition" sex) which will screw them up for the rest of their lives (which will often be ended early by themselves because they can't live with themselves anymore.

Should there be a modern day Hays code to protect children from degeneracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5w-o6aVW6jg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

Gender dysphoria and homosexuality/bisexuality are completely natural phenomenon. The left uses these natural occurrences to fuel their agenda.

Gays and trannies can be upstanding people, most act like degenerates because they're brainwashed into thinking that they have to be that way.

There are ways of countering these messages without blocking speech

In the end the messages the children see are in the control of the parent, teach the parent that these things are bad and the parent will teach the child (if the parent is a good parent)

fpbp

free speech wouldn‘t be a problem without (((them)))

Teach people to think properly, in straight lines, guided by clean logic. If you've raised your child to be too weak to see the flaws in a bad idea, you have failed as a mother.

No faggot. Free speech should never be curtailed. Jesus christ you sound like a fucking leftist.

According to Hoppe, yes. Communism is a violation of the NAP. Communism encourages degeneracy, without encouragement of degeneracy it would die off on its own due to social ostracization.

fpbp
OP sounds like a fucking faggot leftist snowflake.

For now. In California, foster parents already aren't allowed to deny that the children they are raising are transgender, lest those kids be confiscated from them. This is only going to get worse.

you sound like a faggot and your shits all stupid.

Not an argument

if you start barring free speech (((they))) get exactly what they want

You sound like a faggot and your shits all stupid. Uhh oh did I violate the NAP by sending mean words to your computer.

What's a painless way to kill yourself from home? My fan can't support my weight. I don't have any money.

No, you're completely free to be a faggot and make a fool of yourself. I'm just saying that your retarded post is not a valid argument that furthers the debate or conversation, aka: you're fucking stupid.

gender dysphoria is a mental disorder

Hahahaha holy shit that's a real youtube channel

Says the faggot that unironically talks about the NAP.

schizophrenia is also a natural phenomenon. That doesn't make it a good thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=5w-o6aVW6jg

oh my god its real

Agreed, but it doesn't make it "unnatural"; which honestly is a meaningless word to use in 99% of cases it's used anyhow.

It it not socially beneficial at all, true, but there's a big gap between somehow twisting this illness into something "good" and "harmless" or even worse: "beneficial" and "desirable", like we see today, and gassing all transvestites on sight.

We should empathize with their legitimate suffering, without corrupting and trashing social norms and institutions along the way like the jews today are so very keen on doing.

They shouldn't fear random violence directed at them on the basis of their disability, but their disability shouldn't be used as a shield against every and all criticism of their behavior, like it so very clearly is today.

And we should never teach kids that this is normal and perfectly okay, because it clearly isn't, and that coupled with the amplified debauchery of their behavior due to their social invulnerability and the encouragement of the media of said debauchery is a direct assault on the very heart of civilization itself, and the perpetrators of this abominable subterfuge should be burned at the stake alongside their kids and significant other.

>We should empathize with their legitimate suffering,
Yea we have been doing that and it is how we landed in the position we currently find ourselves in.

(cont)
Transgenderism should be treated as the mental illness that it is. It is akin to schizophrenia or clinical depression, to pretend otherwise is a mistake.

it got raped by by a fucking dog, and the guy didn't care about it but felt sorry for the dog. You can't make this shit up

no. everybody has rights. regrardless of how fucked they are.