"Hundreds" of Jew Headstones toppled vandalized at Philadelphia Jewish Cemetery

More than 500 headstones were vandalized at a Jewish cemetery in the Wissinoming section of Philadelphia sometime on Saturday evening.. 6abc.com/news/hundreds-of-headstones-damaged-at-jewish-cemetery--in-philly/1774127/

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2017/february/muslim-americans-raise-funds-for-jewish-headstones-destroyed-by-vandals
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Watcha doing there rabbi?

Quote: "I just met two congregants of mine who were here, one whom has relatives. His way of responding was to go row by row and count, and he's counted over 500 tombstones," the rabbi said."

(Pic VERY related !!!)

It must have been a /fit/ crossposter, you must be pretty swole to push down 500 heavy stone graves in a single night.

Be SURE to READ the Disqus comments on the Philly News web site. Some are fuckin hilarious!!

Jews will ask for more gibs in 3.2.1

>Buy cheap hollow plastic headstones
>When they fall over blame nazis
>White guilt libs buy you real headstones.

they kind of look like the comments here
feels good.

Wonder if it‘s an (((insurance scam))) of some kind. Or just niggers.

500 seems like alot of work.

Wissinoming Is a filthy ahithole.

GOD DAMN KIDS STOP JEW-TIPPING

>those comments
I can't tell who's jewing who anymore

How are they so easily pushed over?

If you don't automatically know the Jews did this to themselves, you haven't been here long enough.

Fpbp

This is your fault Drumpfkins.

>How are they so easily pushed over?
user please, the 'stones' were sold to venerable grieving people by jews, they are probably made of chineese paper mache and old apple cores

>Philadelphia
99% chance it was some negros being negros.

Br br br fogo do chao

Muh power sauce ingredients! DELET

Was this a response by the /fit/ members of the alt right in response to the Swole Left?

But seriously 500 knocked over tombstones means there was either a massive windstorm or we have a hey rabbi whatcha doing situation. Literally no one on earth cares enough about anything to knock over that many tombstones.

>pic
Left. They have plenty of shades.

The weak should fear the strong.

Wait, you can just 'knockdown' tombstones? I thought they were secured in the earth or something for even a 100 year wind storm or whatever.

this time, its more likely to be /ourguy/ than a falseflagging jew desu.

the jews would win

they would sue the sun and win a settlement

I honestly don't get it, all of the 'racist' trump supporters all love jews really and the muslims are all on the defensive lately that they wouldn't dare pull some shit like this.

So who actually did it?

ANTISEMITISM IS ON THE RISE

AND TRUMP IS TO BLAME

IMPEACH DRUMPF

Muslims. They're not rational people.

FPBP

Kek

>jews assume white nationalists christians did this

>it's probably niggers or teenagers dicking around with no bigotry element to it whatsoever

If someone could edit some fake CCTV footage of Trump personally pushing over a headstone that'd be great.

HEY RABBI! WATCHA DOING?

Knock 'em right side up and shut up.

Vandalism without damage seems incredibly convenient.

Nothing broken or defaced. Very gentle and loving senseless violence

What's wrong with these anti-semities?

That's funny, when I read this morning it was 75 headstones, now MSM is saying 75-100, and these Jews say more than 500.

>how long until it hits 6 million

>Wait, you can just 'knockdown' tombstones? I thought they were secured in the earth or something for even a 100 year wind storm or whatever.

Jewish tombstones are just for show and emotional blackmail.
They probably all say (((Holocaust victim))) on them.

Oy vey! It's anudda shoah!

even in death jews are cheap bastards

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2017/february/muslim-americans-raise-funds-for-jewish-headstones-destroyed-by-vandals

>muslims paying thousands of dollars to keep jews in the ground

Just get flat headstones.
The kind that are already laying down flush with the ground.
Why are you trying to have your headstone standing up anyway?
You think you're better than everyone else?
Maybe you should get knocked down off your undead moral high horse.
>shove

Nigs gonna nig is always a possibility in Philly.