Japan and international politics

What do you think of Japan's diplomatic policy?

I think Japan shold walk away from America and should reinforce economic relationship with China.
This is minority opinion in Japan. but I think this way due to folloing reasosns

1.Trump is risky person
Trump is risky. He has no political stance beside magu murika gread again!! . Who like USA now? Probably UK, Israel and Japan. these three nation have no choice but stay close with America because of lack of choice
America is isolated from the world as Trump wanted, and it is not good for Japan
2.America's relative power is decresing.
Russia is now powerful nation and showed that They will stand against west by interfere with criminia issue. China is now 2times bigger than Japanese economy. China established AIIB and almost all nations joined it except Japan and USA. EU is still powerful enough as a unified market.

As Trump wanted to re-establish relationship with Russia, Japan should establish economic relationship with China(not necessary to be friendly).
Because it is good for Japan.
Like it or not, China is huge country and its population is 10times bigger than Japan.
There is no wonder that they will grow larger and being powerful.

It's too late to try to establish relationship after China became superpower.

Japan first!. fuck America and China.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/embed/Q-0jbIC4yig[/video]
youtube.com/embed/Q-0jbIC4yig[/embed]
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What kind of a relationship do you have with China now?

>t. Chinese expat living in Japan

So you want to strengthen relations with a country that wants you dead and to worsen relations with a country that wants you to rebuild your military to make you stronger?

have fun

I don't think the Chinese are interested in being your friends any time soon. If you were to become economically dependent upon them, they would yank the rug out from under you just to watch you fall on your face.

Oh, and maybe you should have some fucking children-- that is if you want Japan to exist at all in the future.

They hate each other. Just like they always have.

oh!

so Trump was russian expat because he want relationship with Russia?

>Japan first!. fuck America and China.
I wish this would happen so you tojos could be on your own. I don't want to defend your shitty piece of rock should China ever declare war on you people. Same goes for South Korea as well.

yeah It's possibility but we don't have no choice.

probably we can be like France and Germany. They hated each other but today, not so much

>Japan first!. fuck America and China.

Japan needs either the USA or China. Economically and politically to support their interests.

That said. We like you guys. You're one of the few countries I'd be 100% fine with giving any kind of military backing you wanted for whatever. You're like our yellow Britain.

do you understand that you are racist when you say "yerrow" to us?

It's racism.

Hey Japan, I know Trump's a bit risky but that only means we need you now more than ever

Don't pull a Duterte unless you're purging degenerates -- right now you guys are alright. Maybe have a kid or two, settle down, you know?

It's good to have patriotism and that's what the US can help you do. We'll let you keep your culture to yourself instead of having to directly bow down to us like what China would have you do.

Aren't we friends, Japan?

We're totally friends haha let's watch anime together

Jack Ma is running his mouth with a army of chinese supremacy bots praising him.

Jack Ma is running his mouth with a army of chinese supremacy bots praising him.
[video]youtube.com/embed/Q-0jbIC4yig[/video]
[embed]youtube.com/embed/Q-0jbIC4yig[/embed]

Are you Japanese? You use that fucking color to describe your race.

Fucking hate you fake ass English teachers pretending to be Japs. You are just the worst.

Yes and we don't care. Grow a thicker skin nip.

Do you understand that Japanese have a very difficult time pronouncing R and L? It's a fact.

If you're concerned about racism I hope you always make an effort to sit next to the 白人 and 黒人 on the train.

FUCK OFF ENGLISH TEACHER

oh look its this autist again

oh look its cancerous retards not sageing again

WHY ARE HALF THE THREADS ON Sup Forums THE SAME TWENTY REPOSTS

WHY DO I KEEP COMING HERE

I hate everything about bukakke warrior culture. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if you became Cina's godzilla snack.

Engrish teacher whiteu piggu go homu

>pic related is

>reinforce economic relationship with China
Where's my helicopter keys?

OP is a Chinese or Liberal English Teacher with Japanese Proxy

> article 9
When this humiliation will be removed, Japan?

China will forever hate you because of the rape of Nanking.

:D wanna have some rock and clay? Can't have it!

Was Obama a Russian expat too then?

We don't give a fuck. Make better video games you little fucker.

ah fuck it. if they want to shatter themselves into feudal kingdoms again let them be. They were the ones that thought it would be a good idea to build a nuclear power plant on the coast of a island ravaged by tsunami and now have poisoned the Pacific Ocean.

pic related. only way to cleanse immense nation dishonor.