Degenerate Cesspool at KOP Mall

Today, I went to King of Prussia Mall (Largest mall in America).

After 10 years it looks like a complete different world filled with niggatry and degeneracy.

I had to navigate my way through each store through dense crowds of wild'n niggers blowing their tax refunds on Gucci belts and Jordans. While my ears painfully endured the repetitive yet completely ineffective loud sound of nigresses trying to control their 3+ children in the store.

The food court was packed with over 100 niggers. This meant that 30 of these nignogs have been in prison at some point, or will be. About 65% of the people there were shitskins, 25% gay men shopping with white females, 4% Asians that spend $120 on 1 Bape t-shirt, 3% Muslims, 2% Trans, 1% Straight white male. Barely anyone was speaking english(ebonics does not count).

The only other white people there be sides me was some 18 year old on a lunch date with what looked like a 13 year old girl.

Sad world.
MAGA

How about the GallerĂ­a in Houston?
Are they doing ok?

the milfs and the teens make up for it

World is fucked if Trump doesn't pull through on anything he said.

It's like 4 miles from Norristown. What did you expect?

KOP is not the largest mall in America, I believe that is the Mall of America

This

Today OP was the low-IQ subhuman

> (OP)
Largest in terms of leaseable space. Not square foot.

Why do all malls have this weird Jewish vibe to them?

The largest shopping mall company in the United States, the Simon Property Group, is owned by Jew family

I live next to the willow grove mall and every time I'm there I see no less than 25 muslims in full potato sack getup. Southeastern PA is really turning into a diversified hellscape.

white people buy online now

you dont even need to try clothes first with size charts and easy returns

kek saved

Biggest mall in my state and it's filled with arabs.
There is a trend.

oh ma god

Its full of niggers and spics. The only white people you see is when they figure skaters rent the ice out for practice

Mall culture died years ago.

Now it's just a gathering place for niggers and other people too stupid to use Amazon.

You'll notice in the wealthier white areas that smaller 4-5 store strip malls are now the norm.

>americans unironically discussing shopping malls
can't
make
this
shit
up

Seriously. What's the deal with Asians and the ducking vape shot. Nobody outside of Asians has even seen an ape bape star since 04.

Malls are dying. Some will continue to succeed, although very few. Those few are renovating and getting new stores, and are generally in areas that are hard for niggers to get to.

The only lasting appeal of malls is just to get out of the house, walk around and shop while getting the majority of things off of Amazon. People won't go to nigger-haven malls just to do that though, so the niggerfied ones will be the first to go. Niggers can easily destroy malls by perpetuating even a single chimpout.

There are a couple malls dying near me. Kind of sad, as they used to be bustling and fun to go walk around as a kid.

>going to any brick and mortar store for any reason ever

nope.

recent expansion at KOP means it takes the title (I live in KOP)

I honestly can't imagine a mall full of white people. I just picture a grainy 80's photo of thin people in neon clothes and women with big hair.

White people shop online to avoid shit like this.

i live 10 mins from that mall. i will find you

Hi PA fags
I used to live in Willow Grove, no we don't know each other cause I have no friends.

There's this one mall I know up in northern Cook County, Illinois called Gurnee Mills. It gets a lot of traffic because a lot of tourists and visitors come from the nearby Great America park and Key Lime Cove water park, not to mention the more, so it's very well-to -do and bustling with activity. Best of all, niggers barely visit because they're mostly isolated to the metropolitan areas and seem to hate the rural side for some reason. My dad used to take me there when he needed to grab fishing supplies from their quite homely Bass Pro shop. I could safely say that it was a fun and charming experience.

>Ivan is unable to comprehend the fact that people have pastimes other than drinking vodka and playing CS:GO

I live near this mall. Its a mall for rich international travelers now, its not representative of the demographic of montgomery and berks counties