Daniel Domscheit-Berg

I have had a close encounter with en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Domscheit-Berg. I hope this provokes him to message me again, he is probably monitoring me,

Message me

Other urls found in this thread:

aangirfan.blog
wikileaks.org/wiki/Category:Israel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

aangirfan.blog
spot.co.uk/2010/12/wikileaks

-assange-israel.html

Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg Daniel Domscheit-Berg

Did he fuck ur sweet tight ass

MESS WITH ME YOU HACKER FUCK

Fine if you don't want to respond to me, but I will post your lies on pol for everyone to see

Have u been drinking tonight

what happened? tell us??

He forgot to take his antipsychotics.

catalog is a super reliable source... on blogspot.... talking about how dan berg said assange received money to withhold and/or modify leaks that were embarrassing to israel

Daniel Dumbshit-Berg desu,
Lying fucking kike.

My friend tried to fuck with him and sign into Daniles email account, all of a sudden all of his social media accounts deactivate. I get a call from my friend which gets cut when I asked how he got the email, he said he got weird calls on skype and daniel said he knows where he lives.

I just want him to message me, turns out he's a lying fucking kike slave to israel, and wikileaks is a jewish puppet

VAULT 7

MANNING AIRSTRIKE DELETED

fite him

Reminder: This faggot deleted over 3500 unpublished whistleblower communications from WikiLeaks, including the No-Fly List, Bank of America leaks, and government torture records.

Daniel Domscheit-Berg is a smarmy little coward, a tiny sniveling little pseudo-man, a dickless feckless malignant little human cancer. I also heard that he rapes children, I don't know if that's true or not but I heard it once. I mean, I'm not saying it IS true, but I can't say that it isn't either since I really don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were.

Yeah I only just found this guy out after my friend done fucked and tried to get into his email. I was just hoping maybe this would provoke him to talk to me BUT apparently not.

He could get me arrested or some shit idk.

>this
I don't know how much is true, but like most famous hackers (including Jake Appelbaum and probably Julian Assange to some extent) they are power-hungry ego maniacs and long story short I don't trust any of them. I would guess Assange is more likely an Israeli asset that makes more sense than the Russia narrative, as remember, Wikileaks brought us the arab spring.

assume they are all spies basically, even if they aren't a spy for a government they are spies for george soros perhaps. i remember years ago in talks with a light level wikileaks volunteer and he was salivating when he heard about a soros fundraising opportunity.

fite him
also why has wikileaks never released anything damaging on israel in its 10+ yr life, this kike isnt there 24/7

Except they have.

wikileaks.org/wiki/Category:Israel

not damaging just bullshit

Isn't this the fuckhead who sold out assange and snowden?

Update:

My friend has fallen silent, its 4am and the calll dropped an hour ago. Idk why the fuck he is trying to mess with dumbshitberg, he's an idiot. I just got spooked when I got messaged by him, read into him a little and realised he is a legit controlled kike

I will make a thread tomorrow if I get to see my friend and ask him what the hell he was doing, thats if he isnt dead or arrested

I'm coming for you, Jamie.