California secedes

>California secedes

What happens now?

The U.S struggles to feed itself after it looses its food basket.

California both burns and floods at the same time.

The US invades unopposed.

You do know the Midwest exists, right?

The rest of the US starts dumping it's trash in California, if we are filling generous we might give the commies some water.

California dies without power, water, or government contracts. They have no commerce because everything made in California is too expensive to purchase, given that income tax is now 75% of your pay so the country of Mexico has healthcare.
We wait ten years, and reclaim the land from animals after the last one dies.

The US benefits in the trade between food vs water and natural gas with Communist Chinese California

No he doesn't. He also doesn't know that a good chunk of the agricultural areas in cali are solidly red and would secede from them if calexit actually happened.

Mexico takes them over. Then we take it back plus a little extra. Win Win.
In reality California would never be allowed to secede. If they did we would imprison Jerry Brown and all of his cronies for treason and install a new state government. Also a win win

I imagine all the US loyal farmers would move out and Cali would face a food shortage.

Probably not, Californians have one of the worst school systems in the U.S. he's probably too stupid to realize that the California farmers rely on federal subsidies, that they wouldn't get. He's also probably too stupid to realize we don't subside off of avocados and nuts.

Inter Californian Civil War

San Francisco vs Los Angeles

Place your bets now.

We cut off all of their power and water supplies.

Charge them 5x the normal rates for basic amenities

The primarily right wing military statoned in california defect to the US

The infrastructure crumbles and society falls apart

President Trump leads the military in to the People's Republic of Cuckifornia unopposed

We reinstate california and divide up its electorial votes into districts so they are no longer a political powerhouse

force them to deport all their mudslimes, illegals, SJWs, and to ban sanctuary cities and campuses

public funding to the california state universities are cut by 3/4ths and re distributed to the loyalist states.

>Faggots vs Faggots
That would be fun to watch.

The neighboring states will stop sending water and the state turns into a desert. The end.

Jeferson secceeds from california and takes its place in the union. Californians either flood or die of thirst. Make alliance with every "Diverse" country and end up becoming more cucked than sweden.

Oh, and the democrats never win another presidental election.

Many amusing things occur that I can shitpost about and discuss with my friends, right here on Sup Forums!

>California
>Food basket

lol good luck growing food in a desert when all your freshwater dries up

Other way around.

Take it back over. Rename it Cuckifornia.

Flyover state economies collapse without California paying for their government handouts.

>California collapses without flyover states as a marketplace for their products

Please
I love living here
And if this happened I wouldn't have to leave

What happened the last time some states got uppity?

It would be glorious though. No law says we have to readmit Cali right away, or even ever, so the repub controlled congress could keep them as a territory with 1 nonvoting representative for decades after we reconquer the reconquista. The shit raining down on illegal's heads as they go from mere illegal economic migrant to enemy agent of a foreign power would also be great, especially when Mexico refuses to accept them to prevent a mass deportation. You can legally execute foreign spies and agents, which is what they would be during a civil war.

I could see the republicans splitting the state, leaving coastal Cali a territory and accepting a nicely red east Cali as the 50th state.

Lotta options with republicans in charge of all branches and a civil war going on.

That utter imbecile actually thinks California is the breadbasket of the US?