I also then typed

I also then typed

The citizens of Japan sure aren't acting like their radiation is leaked into the water. It's as if they don't check. The continue on eating drinking and being merry but few if any speak about what their government will do?

>looked at a 2016 documentary to observe them.
Now look how you're all not reacting off the screen. Staying on the internet to and from it all.

Other urls found in this thread:

pref.fukushima.lg.jp/site/portal-english/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you watch a documentary about parts of Japan considering the radiation apparently already hitting the west coast then why are the citizens acting also calm like nothing is happening even on beaches and seeing aquarium animals inside tell me.

Hmm the sea life being treated sacred by their ancestors yet at the end the poison on mother earth came from them!

In the waters reaching down to her soils. Once the spill in the waters hits rock bottom, then know the ending of earth is soon.

If the radiation from Japan is only going across the map hitting America's west, then that would mean the water only moves east unless the radiation went in many other directions.

>does the water on earth only flow east if you look at where the radiation's going

Apparently

In the end the trolls get trolled. God has the last laugh. If trolling ever became this severe.

>44
Bingo.

If you had half a brain you would know this isnt a fucking radiation map. the graph is in centimeters. This is a map showing the wave height of the tsunami for cucks sake

>checked
So the waters on earth always move that direction

That was the bait m8 you paint the picture I tell you a fact from your point of view guess the water really does flow one primary way and not back

exactly and in the atlantic ocean there is the gulf stream wich modulate the meteo quite a lot. i think these movements have something to do with coriolis effect.

>Radiation only hits commiefornia, Mexico, Peru, and Chile
Nothing of value was lost

what if the leak is the reason why California has gone full fucking retard in recent years?

t. nucrear revenge

His is how Godzilla will emerge.

looks like radiation effected leafland the most

NOAA doesn't track radiation. That's a map measuring wave height from the tsunami following the Tohoku earthquake.

The picture is a forecast of tsunami.
Look the scale "cm" in the right side. It's height of wave, "centimeters".

THEY DO KNOW

I have a friend from japan I play ARK with on Xbox and all the time he says in his weird japanese english voice something like
>"yeah, we're polluting the world haha, yeah! Japan is gonna kill all the sea animals"

>"Japan is evil haha, we just like to be bad"

Normally when he says stuff like this I just laugh it off.

you can't fool us on Sup Forums stupid leaf you have an ID tag here and we can tell you're talking to yourself.

Now get

Kek
Be careful on the Day of the Raid

1.9 millions people are living in Fukushima prefecture now.
This is a picture that Price William in Fukushima hotel 2 years ago.

Fukushima Revitalization Station
pref.fukushima.lg.jp/site/portal-english/

really makes you think

>centimeters of radiation

The japanese are taking revenge for WW2 and contaminating the west coast by dousing the west coast with radiation. It will render our children mutants and destroy the USA. This is literally common knowledge among Japs but its being covered up by MSM completely.. fucking Why.

Fucking idiot. This is a noaa plot of tsunami wave height immediately following the earthquake there. It has nothing to do with radiation. Your a stupid fucking asshole.

Well played Japs... Well played. Revenge is never a straight line.

poor downstream brazil