Pedophilia

When did you get redpilled on pedophilia Sup Forums?

Right after watching that video...

She was 19 and drunk, he was 15 and it was his birthday.

Little girls are the best. Nothing wrong with a man ducking his young daughter. And girls should be married good and young. Opposing pedophilia means you hate strong families and true love.
And those two in that video are really close in age, I don't know what you're implying.

Everything about your post is pure degeneracy.

>equate my absolutely disgusting thoughts with strong family values
>if you dont fuck your kids you dont love them
>its not true love
>true love

Guess what nigger, you dont experience "true love" with your fucking blood, kike.

K Y S
Y
S

>tfw that kid scored more than I ever will

Conservative ideals (on general, such as puritan values) are the perfect way to punish those who live happy lives and indulge our inadequacy.

However...

>pedophilia in its true sense of the word is abhorrent and its practitioners should be heavily punished

My dream would have a meme President that fucking bans condoms and the pill (the /r9k/ candidate). Sadly that will never happen.

>if you dont fuck your kids you dont love them
How will a girl know her daddy really loves her and thinks she's pretty if he won't even cum inside her?
>equate my absolutely disgusting thoughts with strong family values
Healthy family love is not disgusting.

i don't know what ducking means but i sure hope it's not something bad

When a girl grabs you dick, she is no threat to you.
When a man grabs a tit he, is a threat to the girl, (physically or her sexual value)

>Not making fully grown women look like kids
Keep fucking kids and producing retard kids like yourself

I fucking hate that kid. Only because he got to kiss her.

I should proly get outta here

>When did you get redpilled on pedophilia Sup Forums?

what is the redpill on pedophilia?

When i discovered Pizzagate was real and I needed to kill all pedos.

it's not pedophilia if the pedo is a girl and is hot too

It means autocorrect is a bitch.
What the fuck are you trying to say, red stars?
That little girls are made for getting dicked. The only opposition to pedophilia is from people who want girls to delay marriage and be sluts.

It's only OK if it's boys.

Boys are made for sex

how much of a fucking hedonist faggot do you have to be to want to have sex with someone whose infertile? It should be a major turnoff, sex isn't even worth having unless you're trying to make a child.

That lucky bastard. Nice.

>equating sexual lust with the red pill
>posting pedophilia in association with unrestricted sexual lust because woman
>children

Sentence is death

Pedophilia is a mental illness. Pedophiles that have commit no crime should be incarcerated in medical institutions and studied to find a cure. Child rapists should be executed.

There is nothing biologically wrong with attraction to females capable of ovulation and breeding. That said there is at least some evidence to suggest females breeding as early as 11 can threaten the life of the child and the mother, for this reason I support the age of consent remaining at 16, since most females will be able to safely breed by this point. I however believe that the AoC laws are an obstacle in the way of progression toward a better society free of hedonistic degeneracy.

Females should be trained to manage a house and raise children their entire lives, and they should begin meeting potential husbands when they get their first period.

Premarital sex is degenerate in 99.9% of cases and the only exceptions I'd say are those that are virgins that give each other their virginity and then get married.

Allow me to reiterate: Pedophilia is a mental illness such as Homophilia or foot or scat fetishists(Thought foot and scat are less extreme and pose less of a threat) and they should not be allowed to participate in society if they cannot even hide their degeneracy. Those Pedophiles that abuse pre-pubescent children are irredeemable criminals that deserve nothing but death.

Hebephilia is perfectly natural and attraction to females capable of producing eggs to be fertilized is not comparable to attraction to pre-pubescents. While this is true, it isn't generally healthy to breed until the female is around 16, so she should wait until she is that age and married.

Lastly and perhaps most importantly: Adolescents should be marrying adolescents, not old failures(If this upset you, I am talking about you.)

>b-but children can consent!
>b-but women deserve freedom!
>b-but I'm a Sodomite!
>b-but I'm a foot/scat fetishist!
You deserve to be crucified.

When I was taken advantage of by an older woman, seeing my parent's reaction.

cunny?

When I started dating my friends 7yo daughter. Amazing sex but she couldn't cook for shit.

every crime is caused by mental illness.

greed is a mental illness.
dishonesty is a mental illness.
gluttony is a mental illness.
etc.

R-Selected gene niggers need to fucking go extinct

t. ahmed

Not an argument, degenerate.

and if that was a guy kissing a girl with those ages it would be considered LEWD and ILLEGAL

>from people who want girls to delay marriage and be sluts.
>and be sluts.
sounds like the opposite.

>you guys disgus-...

In accordance with the Terms of Service you have accepted to use this chat client, this conversation has been monitored and recorded by the Child Internet Service Protection Agency, as licensed by the Child Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). You are receiving this notice due to a potential violation of US law. Your IP address has been recorded and sent to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, who will review the chat log and request all available contact information from your Internet Service Provider, and will pursue a criminal investigation if necessary. If you believe this chat session was logged in error, please contact your local FBI office within 24 hours and quote the reference number #2334531-0343.

VIOLATION: Solicitation of a minor for sex.

Sir, I am now legally obligated to inform you that I am an agent of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. If you have anything you would like to say, you may do so now. Otherwise, we will obtain your contact information and the address of your residence from your Internet Service Provider and you should expect to hear from us within 48 hours.

MODS MODS!!!

fucK you
MODS

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.
I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again.
You're all sick in the head.