So I just found out that my sister was sexually assaulted about 7 years ago...

So I just found out that my sister was sexually assaulted about 7 years ago. She was violently groped (under the clothes) and she had to use force to make him release.
I just found the guy who did it online... Should I do anything about this?...

I suppose this is politics in the context of anarchy justice :^)

praise kek?

praise

Every night

What can you do? Haven't they banned everything down to butterknives in your "country"?

I suppose we still have bricks since they haven't found a suitably safe alternative for building houses...

Kek, she probably made it up

Yeah, vigilante justice is okay, as taught by modern movies and pop culture.
It is obvious what to do with it all - track him down, eliminate him and go home for a bottle of lager.

That is the only reasonable thing to do I guess :)
Care to elaborate on "eliminate" ? Indulge me

v i o l e n t l y g r o p e d
Boo fucking hoo, faggot

Not in a way who can fuck yourself ( aka violence).

Just spread a rumor with his name on the net. Pay a service to give it visibility.

I did it once, also sent a email to the guy job RH saying he was using the business name, saying people would never find a job there because of his influence.

>you'd be fine if it happened to your daughter
Okay

>implying I have a daughter

This. Break into his house and stab him to death while he sleeps. Wear head to toe black, including gloves. Change into normal clothes before going home. Drop clothes, in trash bag, into random dumpster on other side of town. No evidence = only a cursory investigation.

You can do it, you can get away with it, and the world will be a better place without him in it.

I don't know where he works (or if he even has a job for that matter) but I could try to find out.

seek revenge
kek be praised

You have a couple options but is a decent idea.

Doing anything violent could lead to you being in prison which is bad.

>break into his house
>wha are u doing in muh house
>you start sucking his cock because you are a huge faggot
>he lets you suck him off before he shoots you and himself
>your sister gets raped the next day

Your odds are quite simply really
Die with remorse or be the instrument of god

get banned you fag

go to /r9k and kys

I think it is perfectly obvious you'd have to grab a kitchen knife, use it in violation of his safety, have a brief look on the colour and shade of his insides and probably leave the knife inside him as a message to all the violent gropers out there.

I believe it is the only way to go.

Was he a muslim?

If he is, just leave him alone, he didn't know better. :^)

From what I've heard about this guy, he definitely deserves to be killed.
Apparently he's gotten married in the meantime.. but I don't think it'd be reasonable to target the wife

too messy
better to have a litte chat with him somewhere and put a poison on his drink
there are some poisons that don't leave proofs
also you can gas his house at night if you are good in chemistry

My cock sprang up when you said violently groped bro

Haha. I'm afraid he's just your standard misogynist cis white male

Have you found his social media yet? If so, post links and let Sup Forums do the rest.

I don't recommend revenge but you want to go through with it. Find as much information on him as you can and dox him and let everyone know he's a rapist.

Does it help if I say it was completely unsolicited and was done in the presence of her then boyfriend (who preceded to do fuck all because apparently he's a cunt)

Yeah find out what insane teacher or counselor told her this was rape and worth bringing up, Tell that teacher to fuck off and quit trying to get your sister to become part of the new victimhood culture. tell your sister that she did the right thing by using force to get out of that situation and to always be protective of her body, but this is something you should learn from and get over. She wasn't hurt, guys can be grabby, don't let them take advantage and keep sticking up for yourself.

What?? Did he have a knife or something? How could her boyfriend let that happen

Your sister was violently groped, and while that is an unspeakable thing, and you are justified in killing him for your sister's honor, consider the possible ramifications if you're caught, perhaps he's changed as a person and can still be redpilled, perhaps you'll be caught and spend thirty years rotting in prison. God knows what he's done, and eternal damnation awaits him the moment he passes on, killing his body won't change that. Whatever you do, I'll pray for success in your endeavors.

I have found his social media and there's no way it can be linked to me since it's been so long and he's probably sexually assaulted any girls from my understanding

I have no fucking idea! My blood boiled when she told me what happened. It boggles the mind.

Thanks ameribro.

LIIIIIINNNKS