ITT good bluepilled games

are there any bluepilled games you would play nontheless?

it's 5 in the morning shlomo what are you doing

oy vey

is this anoda shoah?

Please redpill me on the Essene movement

are they the ultimate chosen>?

Dead Sea Scrolls: most important archeological discovery of all time?

i could ask you the same question
jk i can't sleep very well lately so i wake up early (and fall asleep at work. well, almost, the boss wouldn't really let me.)

no it isn't.

anyway, which games did you play that ware fun despite going against your beliefs?

Is Monokuma redpilled?

>playing vidya in general is bluepilled underaged Ivrit bro

it's stupid, sadistic, full of logical loopholes despite claiming to be game of reason... yes i guess it is.
jk i only watched the anime. you know, the 3 chapters rule.
who are you qouting?

Red Dead Redemption.

אין ציטוט

enjoy it while you can, you'll grow out of it soon

רק אומר את האמת

>grow out of it soon
out of what? of playing games?
not seeing it happening any time soon. im past 30 and still find playing vidya fun.
perhaps its time for you to be more honest with yourself?

being adult is about being responsible for your actions, nothing less, nothing more.

you'll see soon, or will be forever lost

Elohim has made for us the ultimate game

but I want you to be happy, I know that a lot of Sup Forums still engages in vidya, enjoy my genuine friend, but life is infinitely better than any illusion created by man

Yo I still respect you, just let's focus on the real world that we share

Nigga who the fuck you kiddin' he half black.

kids are on the right path, its guys like you who strayed off the path of innocence.
treasure your inner child, remember why we ware banished from eden- for having fun and still questioning it. remember why the temple fall, forliving in harmonny and still developing feelings of antgonism towards our fellow men.
you lost your way, but ill help you refind it as a favor to a fellow jew:

go play a nice innocent fun game. like summon night. go watch a cute and charming anime. like samurai flamenco. and return to israel already.

the game of life you have no saved games, no retries, you don't carry saved data to new game plus. god can learn from humans how to make games, if he intended to make life a game; but life isn't a game. its just life.

the real world we share would be much better if people learned how to relax and have fun, and that growing up doesn't mean you have to be miserable or an asshole.

bump.

... Battlefield 1.

I just like Battlefield and I don't let Sup Forums shape every bit of my life.

How high is the average Sup Forums user, I wonder ...

Probably the only /d/ game I have ever played for the actual story.

My dear friend, (unironically said)

The Lord, nah really /oureternalguy/, has shown me the true beauty of the Human Soul..

It is awe inspiring, unfathomably beautiful
that's where I'm coming from brother

If you enjoy vidya, that's totally cool, I have loved playing Skyrim and NWN2, but

the infinite truth can not be confined within a program

I genuinely hate to offend you, muh Kike, I just wish that more people our age were fighting for the Truth and the Way

I would love to return

Well Mario Bros my dear kike, but when you consider that Mario takes Amanita Muscaria and gets all powerful I'd say it stops being a bluepilled game

YOU HAD BETTER FUCKING SAY YOU ONLY PLAY TDM YOU USELESS LITERAL NIGGER

what game is that and is it any good

look, ive seen you around before. you said youd return, now you'd only 'love to return'. you are living life in the embress of progressive liberal sociaty rather in the holy land, so don't try and pretend. its easy to ammuse yourself with taks about eternal that and holy this, but when will you put your pious words into action?

well whatever. the real world will hit even canada soon, and than you will understand the path of conflict is not the one our lord wants us to take.

summon night 5
startegy game
totally bluepilled, talks about how there is a city in a nexus of worlds and how humans and monsters from other worlds overcome their differances, understnd each other and prosper.
you play as eu member.

I find it fun. you should give it a try.

>psp
fuck
i enjoyed the first two summon nights, didn't know they were up to five now
only game i've been enjoying recently is monster hunter

הקרב נמשך כאן
checked

the tiny 2% minority is fighting for Canada so hard in an immense culture war

You would likely not believe the prejudice and the suppression I face everyday because I believe in and fight for G-d

really Israel bro, I'd love to return, let me fix my shit here first, and you fix your shit there

we can do it

>The families that came in agreement and love
>will leave with a bitter taste of the wrongs
>that their loved ones had committed unto them
>but they keep quiet for they did worse deeds

there are emulators for psp

monster hunter is hella REDpilled game

i need to go to work in an hour o ill end this conversasion now.

cool no prob bro, have a good shift, hopefully we can continue this another day

Wtf nothing wrong with a little vidya you lil cook

bump
(just because i'm going soon doesn't mean i will let it die just yet)

this time, REDpilled ame in hope Sup Forums will bump.

>yes goy play more videogames just be innocent and happy

But, personal space is a real neutral concept. You wouldn't like people getting too close to you, would you?

Well that's what happens when the garbage dump that is gaijinworks does the localization.

This "game" is pretty bluepilled.

CHOMP