Why is Hiroshimoot posting Isis propoganda imagery...

Why is Hiroshimoot posting Isis propoganda imagery? This guy is an Isis fighter known as the bulldozer and clicking the link leads to an Isis recruitment website.

Does this mean ISIS is helping fund Sup Forums? That's... nice of them.

Didn't he get killed

That dude wields a .50 cal machine gun like he walked out of halo

He did but that's irrelevant. Also I'm not sure if he's confirmed killed but he was captured.

He doesn't give a shit where his money comes from. Gotta pay the bills, even if ISIS needs to help out here and there.

Sup Forums has been an FBI honeypot since before chinkmoot bought it.
that's actually why moot sold it.

You know he has a Twitter. Just ask him.

Is this physique achievable natty
asking for a friend

>loading ads on Sup Forums
wew

that guys iranian and its actually legit

but there is some kind of recent Isis infiltration here. Yesterday a thread was made in Sup Forums about some kid being executed for listening to western music and a whole bunch of people suspiciously flipped out about the article being written and the thread being made.

Yep and sure enough I got banned from Sup Forums for retaliating. This is my first post since I got the ban notice.

no he's on roids and, like most arab bodybuilders, loads of synthols -- oils that inflame your muscles. His arms look puffy and weird because they're bloated from inflammation, not actual muscle

Oh shit duh I bet it's because we literally bombed their training camp.

Sup Forums didn't bomb shit you autist

Dumb fuck yes we did. Someone here in pol determined the coordinates from their recruitment video and told the Russian air force.

Lol, wow I bet you legitimately thought Trump would be a good President didn't you?

Wut fuck off twerp

Not an argument

Wow you sure told me
>Implying some fat autist wasn't just roleplaying a hacker on here to entertain all you autists
Saying not an argument isn't an argument, don't you understand the irony?

there was a misleading story that an ISIS giant was killed (he was just a very fat guy fighting for ISIS) and it was mixed up with this guy- who is an Iranian strongman/weightlifter with no relation to the ISIS guy.

just posting because this fucking bugs me when people are so lazy to check up the most basic thing.

The Iranian guy gets used as clickbait for his freakish size. The Bulldozer was just some obese ISIS executioner, who was captured, tortured and killed.

/sg/ did geo-intel and passed it along to Ivan. But that doesn't make any sense, because why would IS then suddenly want to advertise on Sup Forums in retaliation? Dumb.

Also, that's not the bulldozer. He died a long time ago in a US airstrike.

That's Pakistani strongman Arbab Khizer Hayat with a haircut.

basically, you're all fucking retarded beyond belief

No and it's not meant to be an argument, it's meant to be a criticism.
Also not an argument.

>why would IS then suddenly want to advertise on Sup Forums in retaliation?
Ru4reel

For starters they're just using the tools they have.