this is why she hates white men, because she looks like one

now she gets triggered when scoping niggers who ignore her

>those toes

need sauce on the girl kissing taytay

who's the lil dude?

tpbp
anti-leaves btfo

hnnnnnnnnng

You don't have to hang out with supermodels to know that being a frumpy bitter self-loathing dyke makes you a very unattractive person.

Lena goes out of her way to prove that she's actually a lot more disgusting on the inside than the out. I don't know if it's some type of defense mechanism but she's just a gross individual and makes me want to vomit.

I vomit in my mouth a little anytime someone posts that webm where she spreads her stubbly fat thighs to show off her rancid jungle pussy.

>Chooses to wear all-black man clothes and no heels or makeup in the style as everyone else
>Gets a mans haircut
>baww I look like a little man with no makeup and shit clothes next to these beautiful women with heels and fashionable clothes this is all THEIR fault

to be fair she would look worse if she tried to wear something like what the other women are wearing

i need this webm immediately.

she's been stretched

Well wearing anything more stylish would have helped. I would be disappointed if my girlfriend was wearing that if we were going out.

Maybe you should put on heels, makeup, eat right, and not cut your hair like a lesbian if you want to be as pretty and tall as people with heels, makeup, diets, and good hair.

DEFACATION

Literally a Palestinian why the echoes?

>
why exactly is Lena famous? I see her posted here... I remember hearing in her book she molested her younger sister.

Why is she famous?

THIS FAT DYKE'S SO SHORT

She starred (lol cancelled) in an HBO show and she is a giant feminazi with many fake rape claims

you also have to take into account Swift is 5'10" and wearing heels making her about 6'

I don't want to get b& so here's an archive of it

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1462/01/1462016889716.webm

Because Sup Forums reads and falls for the clickbait articles they claim to fight and despise. she is famous for her show "Girls" on HBO (the name of the show should give you insight to what we are dealing with here)
she has been made famous by being so far left she is crazy and uses 3rd wave feminism and the fact she is fat to detourre this and also been made famous by pre mentioned clickbait and "news" on facebook, twitter, buzzfeed. She is the radical left posterchild and has no filter.
Naturally Sup Forums cant get enough of hating her, which is making her more famous. especially when other women see people bitching her out but not knowing why

checked!
God she is so disgusting. Like her personality and body. she cant even flash right or look sexy, she has perma feminzi bitch face and too much blob

Why did she think she'd have the same impact as Sharon Stone had in Basic Instinct? So unoriginal.

dailymotion.com/video/x2iglu4

I would love to edit this-
"The minute I caught sight of myself on the Jumbotron, I knew something was very wrong. I realized that none of these delicious women would ever have consensual sex with me. This began my long, dark, downward spiral into my "Bill Cosby" phase."

At least half or more of the posters in this thread are paid shills. She hired a PR firm to start hate threads about her on various internet venues to generate buzz. The problem is no one gives a shit about her enough to even able her to play the victim. Hence the threads fizzle out and die, only to get reposted 15 times a day.

She had a lengthy response but to sum it up "It was not supposed to have the same impact"

Well yeah, Stone is hot, you're not. Nobody wants to see your rancid hairy gash, and it shouldn't have taken you filming it to find that out

This post is the truth.

peas in a pod

>feeling pretty sturdy

Lena fisting brah

That self-awareness makes me feel bad for her.
Almost.

>those hands

>Naturally Sup Forums cant get enough of hating her, which is making her more famous.

And that is why I partially hate this board. Sup Forums isn't sekrit club anymore, when people want to get shilled, they make threads about themselves here knowing there's truckloads of NEET autists with nothing better to do than talk over and over about how much they hate something, being too fucking retarded to realize they're giving the thing they hate existance.

>tries to flash puss
>fat legs covers it up

lol

bitch nigga they looks like really expensive sluts

The skin of her fat sweaty thighs sticking together as she uncrosses her legs is absolutely disgusting. Pretty sure she constantly has pussy chafing.

Pahaha this disgusting gobbling must hate himself so much I can't even imagine it.

What is this fat fuck holding in his hand?

I ain't clicking that shit crypto-Satan

why is that ugly jew trollette even on TV?

put some fuin hot women on TV!
and hot I mea ass n tits
not skinny face surgery skanks like taylor swift

Batman made Joker

Can someone photoshop out the troll?

Have a reply

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

this is the worst mog i have seen since gandy stood next to that bald doctor

The fuck is she even there for?

Can't maymay the taytay

manly tears, he did MtF transition

For the contrast user.

Why does it even try?

Lena "Sister Fister" Dunham has lost weight though. She seems short and thin now

ahhh yaa killing niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

God damn, Bruce. You gotta lay off the Fosters some time.

hopefully by a black cock

That is literally how Anita got famous except with Sup Forums

Literally who retard jew gets posted to Sup Forums crying out stupid shit about video games and Sup Forums gets up and arms posting over and over and over and posting her kickstarter

>"LOL LOOK AT HER KICKSTARTER WHAT A CUNT"
>I just donated $100 because why not :^)

and then suddenly she's famous for being a cunt who knows nothing about video games or sexism, and makes her way to the UN. Obviously they had insiders making threads too but they should've just been ignored.

I will never not hate Sup Forums for that, I think I stopped browsing there around that time and started browsing here.

Same with that "sweetie" girl or whoever the fuck she is, she's a literally who but some autists keep spamming her and making her a meme and getting more people to figure out who she is and making her more famous than she ever deserves to be.

>SOME PEOPLE ARE PRETTER THAN ME WAAAH

How do these "adults" get by in real life

you're pretty good

CROWN HER!

I'd unironically hatefuck this kike whore desu

Stupid Jewish bitch. Jewish girls have the worst genetics no amount of sjw nonsense can change jewish DNA

>shit only women say

Ayy

I mean if she just wears heels with that it looks 50% less ridiculous.

the three graces are the ideal female form

They're all in heels dumb fuck

Please, someone do a slight photoshop with this. Make Lena slightly shorter and slightly fatter. BUT JUST A LITTLE BIT, not something too noticeable.

God I can smell it through my screen, make it stop.

Google says Lena is 1.55m~ 1.6m, those women would be towering her barefoot even if Lena was wearing a 5cm heel.

here you go senpai, lazy rough shoop, but you get the idea

'She' has always had quite a low-set cooter...

Men don't look like gormless potatoes.

Wtf that's nasty.

ayy lmao

Much better user, thank you for your service.

it was my pleasure m8o

Haha. God damn.
>Womanlets.
>Ever learning.

she's such a disgusting, whiny fuck

11/10

>womanlets
>learning
>ever

FUCK YOU

she got famous because she was shilled non-stop

fucking kek

She has very pretty fingers. Just a weird angle on that one hand. It's not like she has elephant feet for hands or something.

Post this on her Twitter and say fixd
Kek wills it

>she molested her sister

Is it really fair to claim a minor molested another minor?
I mean that idea probably only came to her because her dad was stuffing both their vaginas.

That's just fucking awful lol

thats fucked up.