What do you do when you're in vlove with a cartoon?

What do you do when you're in vlove with a cartoon?

I need help.

Please tell me it isn't THAT cartoon tho

Assume the crash position

kys lol

I think you are never "in love" with someone (or something). You either "love" something or you don't. Love is just very strong like. So you like this cartoon very much. Probably because it's sexy as fuck. So what's the problem? There is no "in love", that's just meaningless words. You like that it's sexy as fuck.

That's the only thing we like about real girls too. There is no "in love" with them that's just made up Jew words to trick her.

As long as a real girl is tolerable and not a total bitch and is sexy then any man is "in love" with her automatically. It's just code word for "you sexy"

It is. I'm in love with June. Why?

>ugly western cartoon
>not anime

Not sure I believe this. You can probably find "sexier" cartoons than June, yet I'm still in love with June.

Don't be a fag. Men choosing cartoons over 3DPD has huge implications on our society.

It isn't love, if you think you can love a cartoon you have never experienced it before.
You are suffering from delusion due to lack of human interaction or affection, or you are just really mentally ill and should probably seek help before your mind takes the next step and gives you a false sense of belief that this is ok and healthy.
There is literally no other assumption to make besides you need to get the fuck out of your house and act like a human or get professional help.

Been asking myself that same question for a while now, user. I know how you feel.

If you're white you should be ashamed of liking anime.

Sheeeeit

>>>/mai/

Dude, it's so fucking hard living when you can't be with the one you love. When you can't touch her, when she is incapable of loving you back because she's not real. It feels likes a piece of you has been cut out that you can't get back.

also to add on to this, adults find sexual appeal and attraction to female figures that displayed sexuality to them early on without them really knowing it. There are a few racy episodes of Kablamm one which she is naked, Im guessing you saw that and it triggered something in your undeveloped mind and it just got worse with age. You need to get real user or help

>Doesn't know how to lucid dream
>Can't be with the ones he loves while maintaining a normal life style.
Top cuck.

the shills are getting really lazy.

Couldn't agree more. The normies in this thread will never understand this feel.

You're in love with a figment of some dude's imagination...
Nigga you gay!