CIGARETTE COMPANIES BE CONSPIRIN TO GET BLAQQ PPL TO SMOKE THEY TRYIN TO KILL US SHHEEEEIIIIITTT

>CIGARETTE COMPANIES BE CONSPIRIN TO GET BLAQQ PPL TO SMOKE THEY TRYIN TO KILL US SHHEEEEIIIIITTT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2cfo4Nblmp8
wholesale.pattersonroad.com.au/rrp_cigarettes.jsp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torches_of_Freedom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought that was that chick from Cyber Chase but apparently she not.
I like Cyber Chase. Numbers n shit

youtube.com/watch?v=2cfo4Nblmp8

she isnt half wrong tho

AY YO HOL UP

*does the crip walk*

SO YOU BE SAYIN

COMPANIES BE ADVERTISIN

*sucks teeth*

TO DA PPL MOST LIKELY TO BUY N SHIET

*gets jiggy with it*

SHHHHEEEEIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT

Please smoke up niggers ... do the country a favor and die

they really do go out of their way to market in black neighborhoods though

they're the only large group of people dumb enough to still smoke

Implying they'ze be puttin' a gun to yall heads to smoke

I don't see how since cigarette advertising has been banned for nearly 50 years.

I liked them

like*

Me too

I'm 35 (USA), and I am old enough to remember adds on TV and in magazines and such. Hell, I remember Joe Camel and how they went after him because his cartoon character (apparently) targeted children (bullshit).

Seems you're ahead of the curve, Foster.

yeah it's called marketing

the truth campaign jumping on the "everything is racism" bandwagon while it's still hot

Joe was the worst mascot desu

Black people kill each other anyway, why would need cigarettes?

I smoke I'm white and stupid for it.

>Rent-a-center
>pawn shop
>shitty strip mall food joint sellign chicken wings

this shit writes itself

>filename

It's "sheeeit".

This is one case where it's NOT i before e.

Hope that helps, retard.

My bad, its been banned on TV and radio in the US for nearly 50 years but you still had magazines, billboards etc. until the 90s just like we did.

Why don't these people get off the "everyone is racist" bandwagon, and get on the "we're hated because we act like niggers so maybe we should stop" bandwagon? It can ride around in a parade with the "Oh wait I really was asking for to be raped by dressing like a whore and getting drunk in a crowd of inebriated college guys" bandwagon

I love how close we're getting to openly stating that blacks are too dumb to participate in society on a equal level with whites
In mainstream thought, you know, not just on Sup Forums

Guess who is going to pay for the long and slow death that is lung cancer!

Everyone kind of knows it. No one is openly debating that. For obvious reasons. This is more about babysitting and caretaking for the underprivilidged. The entire liberal agenda damn near spells out "Niggers are toddlers and we must hold their hand."

If it wasn't for the gibs, black people would have killed every liberal in the US by now. Assuming they were smart enough to realize what was being said about them between the lines.

Same for women. Any sin can be overlooked if it works in their favor.

I want her to sit on my face

>mfw I have the same headphones

It's like they're saying the big bad companies are picking on retards.

canadian b&h are rubbish desu

Korean cigarettes still target black youths

donk box and bubble baby

Yes it's called marketing. Kind of like when the marketing dept at truth said
"Hey how can we appeal to black people? Oh I know, we'll tell them that their cigarette addiction is yet another thing they can blame on white people, they love to blame white people".

I quit smoking about 14 months ago. Camels were always top notch. Over 20 years I'd tried them all. When I quit, I was smoking Camel Silvers. Or platinum? Or whatever.

At some point, they changed the law to where cigarettes could not longer be called "light" or "ultra light". So they started using colors. Dumbest fucking legislation, I swear ....

>be a nigger
>listen to nigger music about smoking pot
>workshop king nigger who smoked pot
>worship snoop nigger who is known for smoking
>highest affiliation in gang
>highest abortion rate
>highest drug abuse
>smoke cigarettes when you can't find a dealer
>cigarette companies market to this
>yall fuggin racist

Hahahahahahahaha I saw this for the first time today. Holy shit really?

>surgeon general warning
>avoid inhaling
Kek, your smoking

niggers are the ultimate consumers, they are imprudent and don't deliberate over the value they are getting in markets.

Has anyone even thought about what she's saying though? Blacks tend to live in much more densely populated areas like inner-cities. In the inner-city everything is close, of course there will be tobacco retailers near their schools, everything is near their schools.
Why is it always the light-skinned niggers that bitch about this kind of thing anyway?

That sucks.

B&H are the best. Shame they're so damn expensive...not that all of them aren't expensive over here.

i'm so goddamn tired of seeing that stupid shit. i wanna kill that kinky haired bitch

how much? 25 king size is 13.50$ here

> mfw you can literally redpill blacks about anything by saying it only applies to them
> Tyrone, jews are conspiring to destabilize the black race
> Tyrone, Mexicans take away jobs from blacks

Because it fucks up your health even if it doesn't kill you.

It makes you look trashy.

And it eats a bunch of your fucking money.

> cigarettes arent about killing people
> its about making them weak and making money off of them

Because they most likely had some white DNA from when a slave owner fucked their great great great great grandmother. They have just enough sense to form a complex thought but not enough to bring that thought to it's correct conclusion.

"Fuck the fish, fuck this boat. Im having a smoke!"
Kek

maybe this is the way to get them to listen that they're being used as pawns

In case anyone is curious about the prices this will give you a rough idea

wholesale.pattersonroad.com.au/rrp_cigarettes.jsp

Pack of 25 B&H is about 30 oz bucks. See above.

"muh childrun" tax

What is this with the "it's toasted" meme and pushing the "mild" factor.
Were lucky strike different back then?
I no longer smoke but I clearly remember them tasting like a full on cigar, stronger than anything else we could get here as a school boy

I sell cigarettes where I work and all black people buy are shitty Newport menthols and black and milds.

I don't think it is the companies marketing to them, I think it is because they are the cheapest smokes you can buy.

Cigarettes ads are horrible, fuck you people, go die.
>women smoking
Absolutely disgusting. How the fuck was this allowed. All human beings should be killed.

I like how one point was "THEY BEE PUTTIN CIG ADS IN SCHOOLS ZONES AND FIGHT DA COURT N SHEEIT TO KEEP THEM THERE"
like a fucking business can't be in a school zone holy shit who writes this shit fucking jews fuck off.

Blacks like menthol bc after you smoke weed it brings back the high

It's funny that you think jews aren't the ones controlling tobacco companies.

The jews did it, Freud's nephew Edward Bernays associated smoking with supporters of women's liberation, so women would enjoy their Torches of Freedom.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torches_of_Freedom

is it true?

Yeah, but it only works between the ages of 13-17