What do you think about men who take their wife's last name?

What do you think about men who take their wife's last name?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_lCvBneho48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>men

I don't have a positive impression of those men.

No man has ever done this

Fpbp

Gas.

Would you take the Trump name?

think of the gene pool
>kill yourself

It's only okay if the wife's name carries weight AND you have brothers that will have sons to carry your name.

/thread

Let me guess Mr. Kosur, it's a lot harder for men because they're trying to keep you from making a terrible mistake.

>Taking the name of her father
Men win!

That's the cuckiest thing a man could ever do. I unironically would not marry a woman if she did not take my last name. Sadly so many women seem to hate the concept now and want to keep their last name or hyphenate.

Total faggotry

Faggots

They are probably really smart/progressive thinkers. They know it's the white mans turn to take the back seat and let everyone one else make the decisions for them.

some men will take everything (((they))) can

It's common in Japan when a man marries up.

Only women with beta husbands hyphenate. It's a glaring tell.

My girlfriend got into an argument about me saying I was being "too traditional" by saying all women should take their husband's last name.

I told her that if she really had no intentions to take my last name she should probably leave. This isn't a point you can concede, Sup Forums. The woman has to take your name or your marriage is doomed.

They are not anything

I'm not good enough for Trump's daughters and I know it

Link?

RESPECT YOURSELF MORE, FAGGOT

Also if they were men they would not be with a cunt like that

Did she give in? I don't see why there is such an aversion to it. It helps, as you've indicated, form a family. A man is the natural leader of a family and it makes sense that the woman and any children would assume his name.

>ywn marry this

Feels bad

This is truer than you know. By marrying a woman you are legally pledging that you will take care of her until such time as you die. You are expected to slave away, spend your resources on her, put up with her family, and many other things. Her only obligation is to bear your children and take your last name. If she starts out reneging on 50% of her duties the marriage will not last.

I have a ton of respect for myself, but it's a fact that even Tiffany is too good for me, much less Lady Ivanka.

>it's her father's last name
Patriarchy wins again

I took my wife's last name. I liked her last name (Bacon) far much more than my previous last name... I'm not a cuck or anything

>Tiffany
Almost feel bad for her

KEK
U
C
K

How does it feel being a little beta bitch boy who submits to his wife and takes her name?

I took my wife's when we married. It made sense, and her last name is better, but my dad disowned me.

Newsflash: you are absolutely a cuck

you are a cuck

instead of taking claim of your heritage you cucked out of your fathers fathers fathers bloodline simply for vain reasons

you are a woman, get bloodwork done for your T levels kiddo, ur a straight cuck

Holy shit, how do you live with yourself? I bet your wife has no respect for you.

If you take your wife's last name, you also take her strap-on. That's just how it is, no two ways about it.

If I had a shit name with no history and she had a cool name like Trump then yeah
but I don't and she doesn't so it would be retarded

AHAHA
nice to meet ya porky

I feel like the only time its appropriate to do so is when you so detatched from your owb blood, I.E an incrediblly shitty deadbeat father, and an asshole mother, that you dont really cate about your last name. Bonus points if the family your marrying into treats you like your are one of there own.

Hyphenation is acceptable when both would be referred to as "Dr." and plan to work at the same institution.

That's literally the only acceptable case.

I don't like my last name so I would probably end up taking my wife's last name

Then again I don't plan on marrying anyone so I don't give a fuck

>my bull can satisfy my wife and has better genetics than me

It's fine as long as the woman's family is more powerful.

It's Venetian style. Lots of people in my family have done it.

u wot

But that's implying you're the one with all the power.

If her father is more powerful than you it's fine to take his name instead.

If you'd take your wife's name because it's "cooler" than yours why not let your wife have children with somebody with better genetics than you.

Unless it's like a Trump or like a Kennedy or some higher up name. The woman should always take the man's last name.

Most Reddit thing I've read all year

this. I've already changed my name once. If the person I marry has a better sounding one (doubtful) than I could grab it next.

t. beta cuck

I almost took my wife's last name. I'm Japanese American and she is Japanese. Her family has 3rd or 4th removed connection to a past emperor.
In the end we both left our names as is.

It is not unheard of in Japan. Still uncommon.

>Cuck-faced author
Does anyone have a scientific explanation for the phenomenon of cuckold face?

>implying
My wife took my last name, which I intentionally changed to my grandfather's last name, not even because I was pissed off at my dad, just because he's sorta a loser.

You mean cucks?

I second that, I really wanna know if there's some basis for it. You can spot a beta cuck from a mile away.

I don't think either the man or woman should change their lastname.

But if they have children, the children should take the father's lastname.

Low T or xenoestrogens maybe? It's the same with homosexuals, they all have some sort of distinct look

Wow. Can you imagine what a cuck this guy is? The males in her family bust be so disappointed in her selection. Hopefully this is the kind of husband/wife duo that parent dogs and never reproduce.

My sister and her husband done this too, kept her name, kept his name, and their sons have hyphenated last names.

Actually I do remember reading studies about how you can spot a gay from his face. I think it was mentioned in Hjernevask too.

Most pathetic thing on earth

Putting a double barrelled name of your wife and your name is one thing. But this is beyond pathetic.

Cucks. Any man that does this deserves to have his health, finances and genetic heritage torn from under him.

> Unless she has a cool name like Savage and your's sucks.

>men
No, OP. They're not.

NONE of us are that good, user.

If you like bacon so much, why don't you marry it?
>applause

Gayer than cum on a mustache.

>men

You sound upset, did Jabbrelle fuck your crush?

>I'm not a cuck or anything

That's the first image that has unironically made me think in a long time.

T. The cuck

if you're just some sanchez/rodriguez/smith loser there's no reason not to marry upward

I would never change my last name, and i'm a gay.
Then again, changing your name is mainly important for your kids and i would never have kids.

Nailed it boyo

wife is foreign and desu it's a pain in the ass to change this shit

I doubt this is the case but he mean it in a legal way? Or is just your typical faggot "muh feeling" bullshit?

As much as I like Jack White this is pretty omega cuck behavior.

LOL I THREW AWAY MY FAMILY NAME BECAUSE BACON IS EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!

checked.

interesting, tell us more about moon marriage customs

Fucking Plato up in my memes

This perfectly encapsulates my feelings
youtu.be/_lCvBneho48

>i'm not a cuck or anything
>not a cuck
>cuck

>men
>who take their wife's last name
I don't understand, you have to pick

Basically this. I would lose all respect for a man if he took his wife's name.

Clear indication that she keeps his balls in her purse.

slut

They're incredibly cucked. If a woman wants to keep her last name or do the hyphen shit then whatever....but men taking the woman's last name ain't right.

Right on target user.

>then whatever
Cuck in denial detected.

delet this

I don't see anything wrong with it, it makes me feel closer to my girlfriend's son knowing we share a last name.

Is this meme essentially saying that you should be humble when considering how intelligent you think you are?

>me
>think

Why would you take your father-in-law's last name?

Personally I think a wife should take her husband's name.

But say it was an issue, would anyone be willing to combine the last names? For example, a couple with the names Smith and Tomlin become Smitlin or something like that.

>bacon
Kermit the cuck

>heh, think fast

How often does your wife work late? Or have a 'night out with the girls'?