I wish i had disposable income to support Alex Jones. I feel bad for him whenever he plugs Brain Force™...

i wish i had disposable income to support Alex Jones. I feel bad for him whenever he plugs Brain Force™, Super Male Vitality™, and Caveman™ because I know he needs the money to fight the globalists.

Other urls found in this thread:

hackread.com/alex-jones-infowars-hacked/
strawpoll.me/12427571
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choline#Food_sources_of_choline
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theanine#In_tea_brewing
infowarsstore.com/health-and-wellness/infowars-life/survival-shield-x-2-nascent-iodine.html
infowarsstore.com/health-and-wellness/infowars-life/secret-12-vitamin-b12-2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>fucking retarded communist pile of shit attempts to associate a negative correlation with the act of selling products

Kill yourself

i question if any of that shit is even legit

i've seen this advertised here for a while so i just checked out his site. any month supply of piils that costs $22.46 is not worth taking. if he charged more i probably would have tried it out.

It seems like decent stuff as supplements go.

I'll have disposable income in a few months and at that point I entirely intend to purchase brain force (to test) and Caveman.

I will report results at that time.

I'm from /fit/ so you know I care about muh helf

Dude was exposed in 2010 making a million dollars a year from 15 thousand subscribers, he's fine.

I'm not a dirty communist. The message was genuine. I think Alex Jones is great, and needs all the help he can get. I wish I could contribute!

>Buying infowars jew supplements over scientifically proven onnit supplements

i take brain force but 90% of the boost from it comes from l-theanine and alpha-gpc which are 2 very well researched and proven supplements.

I can buy them separately for about $10 each and save a few bucks but for a little more I get to fund his crazy rants which are entertaining and every now and then you get some good info.

onnit sources most of their ingredients from NOW foods and just slaps a label on it and jacks up the prices 60%.

save your $$$

Isn't it worth it to spend the extra money funding people that have some teeth to their words? Alex is meme central so I thought more people would accept him.

Ok dyel disinfo shill. Have fun with your fake Alex "The Controlled Opposition" Jones supplements while I have huge gains from powerful kettlebells.

they're priced up supplements basically
i take ginko and l-theanine and they do have a mild but noticeable affect

Holy shit $1,000,000/year while running a radio broadcast and website. Employing over 40 people. Truly loaded!

JUST BUY THE FILTERS
I HAVE A FAMILY TO FEED

Any one have updates on the deleted video from the other night?

He talks about pizza for an hour and also admits he asked Joe to resign over not agreeing on coverage of pizzagate

If you just ate properly you wouldn't need any supplements.

>falling for the supplement jew

i know alex jones has to do what he has to do to make a living, but come on

This is partially true.

This is true. The manufacturers of Alex Jones products are all jewish. Which is kind of funny because he's also a manufactured Jewish product.

Which one should I get?
I'm low energy and always unmotivated, I'm also slow in the head

Most of the supplements seem like bullshit to me. I'd rather just buy a t-shirt or something. They sell body armor too, just in case any of you edge lords fill the need to go out and exterminate some Jews.

Anyone take SUPER MALE VITALITY©? Wondering if it does anything noticable or is it all bullshit?

> if he charged more

Did it ever occur to you that he's not a money grubbing asshole and is just charging a fair price?

> its the expensive shit that's a scam, because scams are about making money, so you want to jack the price as high as possible

Get the Super Male Vitality and start snorting lines, bro.

>people on pol falling for literal snake oil

heads up if you see "proprietary blend" on any supp, it may as well be dirt

Say what ever you want about Alex.
But god damn the oxy powder pills really worked on me.

I bought super male vitality after I got my tax return as a laugh and for new years resolution shit.
Didn't feel any different maybe because I was still jacking off too much and not getting enough sleep.
I feel noticeable weaker now that I'm off it.

As in made you clog your toilet?

I once knew a guy who said his family was connected with the globalists, but they were tossed under the bus a couple generations back. They still have good business connections though.

He recommends Zero Water filters, you can get them from walmart just down the street.

Zero Water was asked before whether theirs got rid of fluoride. They simply said if the filter reads 0 there are no contaminants end of story.

Somewhat pricey but if you're a globalist who wants to keep your brain free of the various chemicals used to dumb down the population, its peanuts.

This fucker knows the things they put in the food/water. He said the way the globalists avoid the food chemicals is by ordering their food from overseas (from certain places).

so I trust his recommendation on that

I keep telling him I'll buy Brain Force but only if he makes me custom labels that say Brian Force instead (which is my name). But he ignores my emails

No clogs
Literally liquified all the impacted shit in my body.
Started at 220 a year ago. Got on the oxy cleanse started eating right little bit of exercise down to 180. Feel like a new person.
Thanx Alex

Have you seen the inside of his home? That kike can have jack shit from me.
>those digits
are you Alex?

>tfw I spent $150 for the infowar
You faggots realize he was one of the main reasons Trump won right?
>he's controlled opposition he's a Jew goyim
Most retarded shit to read ever on pol

There's no way this stuff isn't marked up

indeed
they pulled his youtube adverts for a reason
> but if he turns up dead its just way too suspicious

I don't mind if he sells stuff, every talk show host I listen to does it.

Fuck, Hannity does it like every god damn 5 minutes on his.

>Alright, we got Newt on the show again, hey Newt
>Hey Sean, these democrats really are just being stu-
>Woops, sorry Newt, BUT WE GOTTA GO TO BREAK
>"HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD OF PINE BROTHERS™!??!?!"
>"UUUGGGHHH, ANOTHER BAD NIGHT OF SLEEP, BUT IF YOU GET MY PILLOW™ YOU CAN SLEEP NICE AND COMFY WHILE YOU LISTEN TO HILLARY'S SHITTY SPEECHES"
>"CHOCOLATE. COVERED. STRAWBERRIES."
>"SOFTEST FUCKING PAJAMAS MONEY CAN BUY, DO YOU WANT TO GET YOUR WIFE, AUNT, MOTHER IN LAW, SISTER, WIFE, THE SOFTEST PAJAMAS FOR CHRISTMAS ™™™™™™"

Fucking hell, sometimes it's so fucking annoying.

I'm actually on Super Male Vitality right now. Three drops a day in the morning.

Fair warning though: one day I took seven drops and was awake for 48 hours straight. Whenever I'd close my eyes I'd see linear algebra equations that I was able to solve in a matter of seconds using nothing but the sheer force of my mind. Bear in mind I nearly failed PreAlgebra in high school, so this stuff is absolutely legit.

I take NO supps to combat vascular disease and improve athletic performance

I already bought the fucking products! Why are you shilling?

Bought BrainForce for the second time and am trying Super Male Vitality while on a nofap. I've been lifting 3 times a week, running once, and do intense hikes on the weekends. We'll see if I improve.

I like the show and I mainly do it to support them. I just dont like when he lies about the show getting attacked by hacks or ads being removed. I also don't believe Roger Stone was poisoned.

Lel.

>Sherry's Berries

He has to mark it up to make profit.
They also have sales all the time.

>Alright, folks. I'm continuing the sale one more day.
>The manufacturers are begging me to stop, but it's a Wednesday and you need these products
>Okay! I'm extending it two more days. You like that? They're not going to like that.
>I'm not bitching.

>I just dont like when he lies about the show getting attacked by hacks or ads being removed.
Playing devil's advocate, why would he lie about AdSense or whatever it is, getting pulled? If someone could prove that was a lie, he'd immediately lose all credibility.

That said, whatever happened is serious enough that he's left resorting to merchanting off water filters as the only reliable source of income left for operation costs. If it really is this bad, I'd personally be reluctant to lie about something of this magnitude.

Guess we'll have to see.

The assumption is that his viewers and listeners are poor. He had to make it within his viewers'/listeners' reach.

He has said the markup is only about 30-60% above cost.

You are a bad troll communist

Pls have cancer

Ad revenue is how most websites make their money, hell even most TV and radios shows make most of their money via advertising. Not being able to monetize their traffic means that they can't make money off of their product. No one is going to pay money just to hear Alex Jones flip his shit and go on about gay frogs and volcanoes. All he has left are selling products which is really just a form of affiliate advertising. His best bet is to find another advertiser that deals with controversial sites, such as an adult ad network.

this
I would not be suprised if adsense pulled his ads. They had already said that they were going to pull adsense from "fake news" websites. Aparently they just want alex, and dgaf about the dudes in Lithuania or whatever.

as for the hacks.
hackread.com/alex-jones-infowars-hacked/
There was also a ddos in december where his site and shopping cart legitimately WERE down for days, ie not accessable.

But, I WOULD rather hear real info rather than his personal issues. It shows weakness, he needs to be strong.

He's not associating with selling products, he's associating with selling snake oil which, let's be honest, Jones does.

I guess you are right. I just have a hard time believing that he is that big of a threat that he is under actual attacks and this isn't just an overblown promotion. I still bought the products anyway. Whether he lies or not, the show is solid.

I do it for David Knight.

I use 4-5 Infowars products. Mainly got them to support Infowars but was suprised that they all work as advertised for me! BrainForce does actually work as advertised. I use it to power through boring busy work quickly at my job. Super Male does increase sex drive and makes you cum more.

GTFO Alex Jones. No one believes in your snake oil.

Jesus, Infowars shills are as bad as Sandy Hook family members.

I've taken brain force and other than almost getting fired for being too manic it's pretty great. I ordered a new 2 month supply the other day that should be arriving soon. i'm gonna tale the IQ test at mensa.fi and see if there's any improvement over my last score. it's not scientific but it should provide useful anecdotal evidence.

Meh. They at least sell other stuff like dehydrated food and now body armor which is pretty cool.

That link doesn't sound like the SUPER MEGA hack that occurred just to stop people from shopping online that they were able to stop.

I agree. When he talks about behind the scenes shit like this it really takes me out of the news.

Boston-based Adroll has banned InfoWars ads.

Maybe it's time for another ad banner seller to step up and defend the First Amendment. The new company can target conservative companies for their business. Remember how the Chic-fil-A "boycott" blew up in the libtard's faces?

In the meantime, complaint letters to Adroll's clients would do wonders.

>That link doesn't sound like the SUPER MEGA hack that occurred just to stop people from shopping online that they were able to stop.

no that is a different attack.

They were hit by a DDOS in December, which is different than a "hack". DDOS is just an extreme amount of traffic, usually generated by a botnet.

DDOS's can manifest in a number of ways, but usualy do not denote an intrusion, they are typically just an extreme amount of traffic that shuts down the server or gateway router's ability to respond to legitimate requests.

An attack like this causes servers to become unresponsive.

There is no real way to mitigate a DDOS, if it happens you either pay for more bandwidth or null route the DNS until its over.

You shut the fuck up! My niece was killed in cold blood at sandy hook by one of you psychotic Sup Forumstards!

>nice le digits OP.

And dont' worry, I send in some money to ninfowars every now and then (to buy stuff)

Got to support Alex and his team.

>ten-hundred "Alex Jones is a snake oil salesman!" threads per mo.
>not one word about subliminal advertisements in ((network television)) and ((film))

Really churns the butter, burgerbro

How the fuck do you know the answers are even correct when you failed prealg?

>openly admits to using Infowars "Brain Force"
>clearly not working

How can i get a smooth gorilla brain like my favorite twitter user michael cernovich

what does pol think?
>strawpoll.me/12427571

Bullshit, if anything it would just make you tired and make you want to jack off, not solve fucking algebra.

you guys know that supplements are an entirely unregulated mess of a business, there is absolutely no proof any of that stuff works or even contains what it says it does.

It doesn't work at all. Supplements only give you really expensive urine. Supposing you have a reasonably decent diet all this shit gets pissed out and is unnecessary. Literally pissing money down the toilet.

What would an injun do with Super Male Vitality™? Sit down pajeet, and try not to poo

400mg of test e + tren > kettlebells

>alpha-gpc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choline#Food_sources_of_choline
>l-theanine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theanine#In_tea_brewing

Thanks a lot for the info. Managed to find some good stuff.

FIND OUT WHY

THIS IS SO

REVOLUTIONARY TODAY

AT INFOWARSLIFE.COM

I take these

Waste of money?

>complaining on an Anime board about "globalists"

those are ok,

Thing to note is that the vitamin B and A in most multi-vitamins are artificial and cause cancer.

Infowars Secret 12 contains methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin, the bioavailable, coenzyme forms of B-12. You can get too much but your body can take way more of this form of B than what you will find in most stores.

Same thing with Vitamin A, take too much vitamin A you will get cancer.You simply can't eat too many carrots to get healthy vitamin A though.

>smooth brain
get alzheimers?

My infowars favorites are

Iodine X2
infowarsstore.com/health-and-wellness/infowars-life/survival-shield-x-2-nascent-iodine.html

and

Secret 12
infowarsstore.com/health-and-wellness/infowars-life/secret-12-vitamin-b12-2.html

Start getting healthy senpai desu

Jew here
Why is globalism bad?
Please answer me with (((sound))) valid arguments for why globalism is bad. I'm 100% willing and able to read all of your comments.
I read and listen to Soros and I like what he says. Please help me understand why globalism is bad.

>Choline is linked to fish odor syndrome
>wanting to smell like panjeet poo in loo

no idea what's in the other stuff, but i definitely wouldn't take an oxygen-based intestinal cleanser unless you take a bunch of antioxidants to counteract that.

I'm a fan of Brain Force. Was doing caffeine + l-theanine for awhile. Isn't much more expensive and you get to support the fight against the globalists. Do it faggots.