Why does Trump want to fight job growth in growing industries?

Why does Trump want to fight job growth in growing industries?
Enforcing federal laws in states where it's illegal is fucking stupid, as is cutting EPA spending, I guess he's ok with lead in our water.

Other urls found in this thread:

denverpost.com/2016/10/26/colorado-weed-economic-impact-report/
nature.com/news/drop-in-iq-linked-to-heavy-teenage-cannabis-use-1.11278
thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2014/06/05/marijuana-may-affect-fertility-in-young-men/
livescience.com/5298-marijuana-disrupt-brain-development.html
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/263936.php
today.duke.edu/2012/08/potiq
webmd.com/brain/news/20080602/marijuana-use-may-shrink-the-brain
pbs.org/newshour/rundown/2013/12/heavy-marijuana-use-causes-poor-memory-and-abnormal-brain-structure-study-says.html
9news.com/amp/news/where-does-all-that-colorado-pot-tax-go/298554132
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh fuck where else will I get an $8/hour job???

Weed is dead, I hope he goes after all you fuckers who think weed is a real industry. You fuckers have free loaded long enough time to get real jobs.

>$8 an hr
>Taking the pleb tier manual labor job and not starting your own farm

But really with a 99 plant grow and a couple pounds per plant selling every pound for lets say 1500 a pound for a cool 300000 not to mention all the money you can make off extracts. There is money to be made for those who choose to do more than the illegal wetback jobs

He is going to legalize pot. He is just using this issue as leverage for sanctuary city's. Screen cap this fags!

>not starting your own farm despite government laws

fag

You can and you can probably make more money on the black market but I like what legal weed has done for the local economy and I'd prefer to keep it all local rather than take bigger risks and put money in the hands of criminals that likely sell other drugs as well.

That depends on more people smoking weed and/or higher volumes smoked.
How can you have an economy where a ton of people take drugs that make you lazy? How will they pay for the drugs?

the drug war is a necessary evil to easily lock up niggers and take them out of society. And then if they ever do hurt anyone they already have a record so they can get the max sentence.

Legal weed and drugs can happen when the filth of our society gets done killing each other

You do realize the federal crackdown would be on growers and dispensary owners right? Sure there may be some shitskins among them but most of the farmers and dispensary owners here in Oregon are white and a lot of them voted for Trump. He's not talking about arresting niggers with dime bags but hardworking white americans with farms. Nice mental gymnastics though

Everyone I used to know who smoked pot is poor and was always poor. Weed for most stoners is a $1000+/month addiction. It's hardly good for the economy. They will just stagnate in their barely-above-min-wage jobs, doing the bare minimum to support their habit. That's not how an economy grows.

I'm not gonna read what you wrote because I hate people that write sentences like "you do know ________ right"? It makes me want to axe a toddler

Are you seriously this retarded or is this b8? I've never heard of anyone besides maybe snoop dogg spending remotely close to that much money on weed regularly. Besides if it were legal then you could just grow your own and not have to buy weed?
>That's not how an economy grows.
Tell that to Colorado >denverpost.com/2016/10/26/colorado-weed-economic-impact-report/
After typing everything out I've come to the conclusion you're most likely just a troll

Sorry, kikes aren't allowed to make money off of degenerates in Trump's America.

500$ a month is more accurate. But still, that's 500$ a month that could go to savings.

>I've never heard of anyone besides maybe snoop dogg spending remotely close to that much money on weed regularly.

You may not notice how much it costs if, like most stoners, you buy the pot in small amounts incrementally.

It cost $60 for an eighth (1/8 oz), which is about 3.5 joints that weigh 1g each. Let's say the stoner smokes 2 joints a day (low estimate), then he needs 60 joints/month = 60g = 17 * 1/8 oz = $1020/month. This is about as much as they spent on average.
That's IF the stoner doesn't smoke more than 2 grams a day and doesn't ever buy the more expensive per dose edibles/wax/hash as well.

500/month around here in MA means you're going through over a half ounce per week (assuming weekly pickups) which is rather difficult to do while maintaining a somewhat normal life. Point still stands, in that it's a wasted expense but most people I know go through much less than that and spend less on it than alcohol.

For some stoners this could be more accurate, but that's only because they don't use as much pot as they can afford. If they are short on money, they will skip a week of pot buying, so that will bring their average cost down. Stoners that make more than $30k absolutely spend >$1k on pot. It's not difficult at all to go that far.

Way to pick and choose the least important part of my statement.
>$60 for an 1/8
Wrong. An eighth of good weed shouldn't be more than $45 and that would be very high quality. If you're spending more than that you're being ripped off. Also anyone that smokes daily should be smarter with their money and buy in bulk or grow their own. A half ounce should be around 100-150 and last any normal person a few weeks. This is all besides the point the argument is not "hurr is weed a waste of money" that is subjective and also would apply to alcohol as well which is perfectly legal.

I just had a friend of mine who smokes a lot tell me just a few days ago that he's wanting to quit because he's spending close to $600 dollars a month on it.

In socal you can buy an oz for 140

$20 eighths and $100 ounces are common here with daily specials and competition between stores in Washington.

It's just CNN spin. Trump won't do anything about states where it's already legalized. If he did it would be an obvious mistake. People on all sides would be pissed. Trump's not that stupid.

Waa waa my weed waa

>$1000 dollar a month addiction
You're too stupid to post here, that's not even a believable lie. That's more than one pound a month. You'd have to smoke joints in your sleep, for that to be possible.

>$60 an 8th
You live in fucking Kentucky or something?

Places where it's legal 8ths run as low as $20.
Up here in Oregon you can get mid-grade for $20 and good shit for $30.

>That's more than one pound a month
see: Obviously the pot isn't all bought at once, since stoners are paycheck-to-paycheck and they buy in small quantities as they go.
>You're too stupid to post here
says the stoner

>Drop in IQ linked to heavy teenage cannabis use
nature.com/news/drop-in-iq-linked-to-heavy-teenage-cannabis-use-1.11278

>Marijuana may affect fertility in young men
thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2014/06/05/marijuana-may-affect-fertility-in-young-men/

>Marijuana May Disrupt Brain Development
livescience.com/5298-marijuana-disrupt-brain-development.html

>'Marijuana in adolescence can cause permanent brain damage'
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/263936.php

>Adolescent Pot Use Leaves Lasting Mental Deficits
today.duke.edu/2012/08/potiq

>Marijuana Use May Shrink the Brain
webmd.com/brain/news/20080602/marijuana-use-may-shrink-the-brain

>Heavy marijuana use may cause poor memory and abnormal brain structure, study says
pbs.org/newshour/rundown/2013/12/heavy-marijuana-use-causes-poor-memory-and-abnormal-brain-structure-study-says.html

>You live in fucking Kentucky or something?
I live in Nevada, and $60/eighth is the going rate at the (legal) dispensaries.

Yea, crying over individual rights being shat upon to carry out the agenda and personal preferences of someone else is definitely just people being whiny

Ive never smoked weed or done any sort of drug, Ive only been drunk once. I do drink coffee.

It isnt about a desire to smoke pot, its about the fact its fucking disgusting that the government can just decide it doesnt like something so it gets to take it away.

>You dont need weed
You dont need an automatic weapon either, but it isnt about what you fucking need
>Hur dur 2nd amendment no weed amendment
Hur dur 9th Amendment

Im going to bed, fuck you bootlickers

But your not exporting.

It means your making zero money you dumbshits, your just moving it around d between citizens (unlike manufacturing jobs)

Fuck stoners are the worst at logic.

>Obviously the pot isn't all bought at once
Except the post youre referencing fudged his numbers no one is stuck paying $60 an eighth in a legal state. Maaybe for the top shelf but no ones is forcing that. Also anyone that knows they smoke daily will buy in bulk when they get paid. Usually thats a half ounce for around 140 and most sane people can make that last a few weeks. thats $300 a month. And with those numbers I'm still slightly enclined to agree with you buying pot like that is a waste of money. People should just grow their own.
>Drop in IQ linked to heavy teenage cannabis use
No one is advocating for minors to use cannabis here in Oregon there has been no increase in minors smoking. And by your logic alcohol does a hell of a lot worse to not just minors but adults as well but it's still legal. Either ban em both or fuck off
>Marijuana may affect fertility in young men
And? So does keeping your smart phone in your front pocket, should we ban those as well?

Ultimately it's bullshit weed's even illegal in the first place. The prohibition of alcohol required a constitutional amendment and there was no such amendment when they banned weed. It does great things for the economy and ultimately it is none of the governments business what an adult chooses to put into his own body on his own private property. If Trump goes back on his word he'll lost the support of any self respecting libertarian that voted for him and a lot of republicans as well desu

BECAUSE

>NO DRUGS
>NO ALCOHOL
>NO CIGARETTES

Tell me how does being a stoner commit to the quality of life
Besides the muh medical pseudo science

Marajuana is short term. Also it's literally a fucking weed that anyone can grow. To think it would boost the OVERALL economy is fucking dumb as shit. Not only would it slow down the lowest common denominator (and you know it would), it would cause the random deaths of middle common denominators from fucking DUI deaths, among other causes. Fuck you, and fuck your marker.

>eats fillet minion well done with lots of ketchup.
Presidential

Should ban alcohol and tobacco too. Only degenerates think they need them

Weed is pretty much in breastmilk. Ban democratic assault tits

Everyone who wants to smoke is already smoking. People aren't just suddenly going to become stoners because it's legal, but they WILL pay taxes on all the weed they're already buying.

I make six figures as a software engineer and I smoke medical marijuana because I have chronic pain due to a bone condition. All other painkillers make me too groggy and stupid to work, and no, I don't need to be high to work.

you fucking IDIOT, OF COURSE WEED SHOULDN'T BE THAT EXPENSIVE BUT AS LONG AS IT'S ILLEGAL IT WILL BE
K
Y
S
AND ALL THE MONEY WILL GO TO GANG BANGING DEGENERATES

Where do you get this idea from? I know plenty of successful highly educated people who smoke weed. It's like you still believe in 80's propaganda.

What right do you have to tell me what I can put into my body? What right do you have to tell me that I can't enjoy a little release once and awhile from smoking a joint? And surely you hold the same position about alcohol right?

You're not too far from the truth, but you have to be some pleb with no connections to be stuck paying $60. Hell, I used to, but as the market got more and more flooded, the average price went to $50, even $40 for some.

>t. Kentuckian

Also, this guy gets it.

Purist faggots make me want to wretch, acting like their bodies are a temple that only admits water, supplements for muh gains, and more Grape Nuts cereal than your average old folks home.

You're hypocritical faggots and are just as bad as vegans keeping me from eating red meat.

GET FUCKED YOU BOOT LICKING UNAMERICAN COMMIES

>People aren't just suddenly going to become stoners because it's legal
Not everyone, but there would be a lot more smokers if it was legal

Id much rather deal with someone who is stoned than someone who is drunk, and sometimes, even sober.

For me, people are not the most pleasant things to be around and have to deal with

>local economy
According to this, it's barely done anything. It generates revenue, but it's a squirt of piss in a sea of piss compared to what is needed.

9news.com/amp/news/where-does-all-that-colorado-pot-tax-go/298554132

How does that picture make any sense? Nothing is stopping those companies from using the cannabis plant in their products if it's legal

I'd much rather deal with white people than niggers so we should kill them all

All that proves is that Colorado just got $40 million for improving schools that they didn't have before and not to mention the money saved by not using tax dollars to pursue people over pot. Now they can pursue real criminals. So not only do they make a profit they have more time to go after actual niggers and get to prevent that weed from being sold on the black market thus keeping money out of the hands of actual criminals

They all have their various reasons. On the side of pharmaceuticals, they can't sell a product made completely of natural products, so they would have to genetically engineer their own strain of plant to even start thinking about making money off it.

Timber companies don't want it because it would completely fuck up their paper product division seeing as how all the wood pulp would be replaced with cannabis pulp, which in turn takes less chemicals from DuPont to process the pulp, so there's two major companies on the outs.

Phillip Morris would be in better shape because their infrastructure of manufacturing their goods are pretty much tailor made for this, but breweries would be fucked.

Did you not even look at it? It would seriously fuck up major companies business plans, though these were some of the people who lobbied to make it illegal in the first place.

Not disagreeing on your last point