TRUMP BTFO OSCARS HOST ON LIVE TV

Kimmel thought he would be lol so randum XD and tweet Trump live during the Oscars going on right now

Other urls found in this thread:

voodoodoughnut.com/
archive.is/xBUcu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Trump telling the bread and circus extraordinaire to fuck off

Best timeline

Based Katrina

rekt

Humorless bitch

toilet-less animal

Fucking scatskin cunt.

>people that actually get things done

It'll be hard for them to relate to Donald then.

/ourgal/ fuck those celebrities insolent dogs think they can speak to the God-Emperor that way

I don't care if she's a half black rape baby, I want to plant my seed inside this woman.

>talk to him that way
They literally just asked if he was up

>being this obtuse

>Trump: billionaire country club owner who created the richest cabinet ever
>h-he's against elitists you guys!

The implication of course is why wasn't he on Twitter acknowledging Kimmel and others lambasting him at the Oscars.

Don't be daft.

I much prefer this than Trump doing the tweeting himself. He needs to establish a social media meme division cabinet and tweet btfo's by proxy.

Salty fanbois of said humorless bitch

did you even watch the al smith dinner you're replying to?

What is wrong with elitism if all benefit, you retard?

She's a tasty nigger, I wouldn't mind doing her. I wouldn't mind holocausting the rest of the niggers, and poos.

did you get the commercial :-)

>trump gets stuff

>make thread about tweet
>doesnt link to tweet

kys

I don't get Jimmy Kimmel's tweet. Everyone is saying things like "omg this is real" and "omg he actually tweeted this hahaha"
I don't get it can someone explain?

classic

>if all benefit,

>Obese NEET bestows upon any woman who backs Drumpf, howsoever ordinary-looking, the honour of sucking his 3-inch monster

What's not to understand you fat, autistic faggot?

Here's the tweet with Trumps response

They're pissed Trump is ignoring them.

How's the water situation?

They think tweeting some shit to someone is the same as doing it in person, because they're so brainwashed.

Make no mistake - Trump and Twitter are both a test. They're a test to see what we think the internet is in popular culture. If it remains a niche, meaningless thing then they can't move ahead with their plans.

If, however, a twitter post is the same as shouting in someone's face in public, they won.

You Pajeets need to STFU. I can smell the third world in your posts. Go start a poochan.in if you're so fucking bright

Well it got over 300k likes in a few hours and everyone is acting like Jimmy Kimmel just did the biggest BTFOing of all time.
To me the tweet seemed like it was just asking Donald Trump if he's awake or not. Is that a play on how he always up and tweeting at 3am or something?

The actresses and directors thoroughly refuted Trump's fallacious rhetoric. Only retarded Sup Forumsbots think otherwise. These actors are some of the best educated and well-read people out there.

Aww Tubby why so buttblasted? Kek

She's cute, too bad she isn't really Indian. She's Pakistani.

>Trump is signing too kany EOs! He needs to take a break!

>He doesn't do anything! What a lazy bitch!

t. lib cuck

But what's the big deal with "u up?"

>These actors are some of the best educated and well-read people out there.

Has Obamacare been repealed yet? I thought that was happening on Day 1.

Imagine the shitstorm if trump replied yes with that heart kiss emoji to fuck with him

hurricane kat claims another (((victim)))

>Trump is signing too kany EOs! He needs to take a break!
He needs to start signing orders that don't get struck down

>Kek
Ok "broooo" you're so edgy and one of us. Its like you dont even wipe the shit from your ass with your bare hand. But you do and even generations later when you learn not to we will still hate you fucking filthy heathen monkeys

How long until it comes out he wasn't meeting with anyone and was just watching fox news or something in his jammies?

Doughnuts just rained down from the ceiling at the oscars , doughnuts are literal pedophile code for young kid and Voodoo doughnuts are directly associated with alefantis and comet . They are openly mocking us . What the fuck did I just see

How many fetuses have you seen eaten by pigs this week?

kek. btw check these digits

Checked.

Blessed by kek

Pretty it "already is". Basically now it's optional, op-in.

Do you even know what the fuck the 9th circuit court of appeals is? They strike down everything that isn't left wing and force it to go to the supreme court. He could make an order that says 'I like kittens" and the 9th circuit would strike it down and force it to go the supreme court. They are a partisan court and they have the highest rate of getting their shit judgements overturned in the supreme court out of ANY other appeals court in the country. Their sole purpose is to delay republican EOs by forcing them to go to the supreme court. But you probably know this, you're just a shill saying whatever dumb shit comes to mind to get your $0.02

victory has defeated them

Checked

>P̷̟͎͕̲͇͈̥͍̭͙̳̺͔͎̠̣͋ͬ͋̀͐ͣͨ͐̓̒̔ͦ́̚͘͝ͅͅR͇̞̘̒̐̆̿ͤ̐ͬ̾̒ͤ͆̋̚͝A̗̼̤̣̤̽ͫ̑̍͛͑͗͑̆͌͌̚̚͠͡ͅĪ͍̣̤̱̼͖̙̞̯̑̋͂̆̒ͧ̒̆ͬ̚͟͠ͅS̛̰̻̝͖̦̣̜͈̞͈̲͈̮̄̌̀̎ͬ̍E̷̴̗̟̗̪̳̖͕̖̒͒̋̚̕ ̷̢̡̨̺̺̹̯͓̫̠͚͕͙̟̣͒̍̊ͬ͜ͅK̶̲̘͔̱̼ͦͧ̍̐͂̀̀̕E̢̗͉͇̮̽̽̐̔̓̿̀̅̕͟͝ͅKͯ̈́̄́ͫ͑̓͌̌ͯ͊ͣ̎̇

sauce on voodoo donuts? there's always been something freaky about them, especially since they opened in portland, oregon, sex trafficking capitol of the world

Kimmel doesn't seem to be one of the "bad guys", neither does Fallon. Major backlash against people like them for poking fun can backfire. Remember, the new generation is turning conservative because of the insane left. It's pretty much unavoidable but it would be nice to avoid a pendulum swing back to the left in the future.

Go full on gas chamber for people like Samantha B or Amy Schumer though.

TL;DR

>its a big job
for you

who has the best after oscar pizza party?

Fallon is totally pure and you can tell that shitting on people makes him uncomfortable even when his handlers tell him to. Guy just wants to snort coke and be friendly.

damn that is savage, I can't imagine them as anything else now, that just describes them perfectly

I'd flip a shit if he really did this

>pedo symbol on donuts that look like changlings
>5 pics of said donut
>pentagram on another

voodoodoughnut.com/
>archive.is/xBUcu

It kind of activates my almonds

he does so much so fast the ctrl-left doesn't have time to react.
that's my favorite part--they've never seen a productive person so they don't know what the fuck that orange blur is.
it's president trump zipping around undoing all the progress on equal rights over the last 60 years.
at this rate slavery will be legal again by the end of his first term.
and it's all because of you. i voted for trump because of you--i'm a life long dem, my whole family is, we all voted for trump and we're fucking ecstatic at the job he's done thus far.
please keep up the great work, user! you're converting more and more people to the trump train with every passing day.

So sorry jimmy, Donald J. Trump is too busy being THE FUCKING PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA to reply to your asinine and pointless assault of his character on live television and social media. Maybe don't try to waste this nation's time for publicity and Jew points.

>No argument

Gonna be fantastic when he writes the most smart-assed reply at like 3:30am when Kimmel is passed out drunk and alone.

When you say shit like that you sound as crazy as the people saying the OK handsign is le secret alt right handshake.

Holy shit, kimmel completely BTFO

oooOOOOOOooooo I am the toilet warlock

fear meee

In the 89 years of Oscar history, the WRONG movie was never named until now.
The Curse of Trump
Praise Kek

>That one guy who was sweating so hard that his black suit got even blacker.

That dinner was fucking beautiful.

I used to really like jimmy and he never seemed so political before but now he's been a giant faggot

he's just another puppet

Hes Jewish. That makes him one of the puppeteers.

little lizard do what big lizard say