Sup Forums do you ever feel guilty of your thoughts or what you post here...

Sup Forums do you ever feel guilty of your thoughts or what you post here? For example I know niggers can be awful and ruin places, but at the same time when I worked shitty jobs I felt bad for my thoughts because I worked with some cool blacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pzAtdu0mslo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

i don't hate other races, i just recognize differences and i don't want to be forced to live in a dystopia

And this is why I find it hard to support whites. I'm all for Sup Forums hive mind but a lot of you whites are born pussies

>he fell for the peacocking meme

I dont want anything to do with them outside work and wouldn't give them a ride or anything, but they seem like ok and decent from the years I worked with them

That's because the ones who work (like 2% of them) are black people and not niggers

I don't hate other races. In fact, I love races, all races. And I don't want this to all be ruined by trying to mix people. Japan is Japan because of Japs, Israel is Israel because of Jews, England is England because of Celts & Anglo-Saxons.

I would if NSA would release all the IPs info one day

youtube.com/watch?v=pzAtdu0mslo

BEST MUSIC VIDEO COMING THROUGH

niggers are not people. we shouldn't have to keep going over this

fpbp

This

to be fair, we don't have to kill them all, just send them somewhere else

Of course you know "some cool blacks." On an interpersonal level, most people can get along with most people. Unfortunately, that's not important. What's important is how racial groups act in general, because that reflects the effect they have on society. It's not contradictory to like certain black people and still feel as though the country would be better off without the race in general.

How do people live with themselfs looking like this?

I don't hate any race except the Kikes and (to a lesser extent) Spics. Black people are ok in my book as long as they don't demand too many gibsmedats or fuck attractive white women.

Salesman here, had a guy come in this weekend that was black. Despite being mildly racist and a Sup Forums lurker I was glad to help the guy because he was cool. He was about 50-60 and after talking to the guy he was a pretty chill dude. Really easy going and friendly talked about his mother dying a few years back from cancer and shit. He just bought a cheap $500 couch but I remember him from everyone else that day (tax season its busy as fuck).

What kills me is while talking to me I kept thinking "this guy is a nigger" Idk why but the word kept popping into my head and I couldn't help but wonder wtf was wrong with me. By all definitions he really wasnt so. He was a normal friendly guy. I still like the guy and I think fondly of him, would be a cool dude to have a beer with but for some reason I think a bit of social conditioning (from this website largely) put that in my frame of mind.

TLDR; not all black people are niggers learn to judge a man on the quality of his character not his skin color, but there are difference in races that are due to culture not race

who supports who here? if it wasn't for the emancipation proclamation you stupid fucks wouldn't even have figured out that words rhyme.

Enjoy your rap music, invented by white men.

Exactly.

I recognize blacks have their own culture. One I don't want anything to do with. One I don't want integrated into western society because it's obvious that it's a rotting cancerous culture that has no place in civilized society.

They should go live with their own people and take their bullshit with them.

lol i think this all the time too, this guy is a nigger even when hes cool

Riff raft is a modern jester

Then leave. You're the whiniest bitch ever. Every single thread your 12 year old ass is whining about what a fucking victim you are. Hate your world that much? Leave pussy

me too and I honestly feel terrible about it when the pol-mindedness gets to me. too may redpills swallowed perhaps?

Tbh I think it has to do with his age. Old black dudes are pretty chill, yeah there are fuck heads but young ones from the city can be retarded as fuck. Idk man I felt bad

I feel bad at times, then I get home from work and watch the news or read a story of what nogs did that day and dont feel as bad.

You can think them thoughts, just don't do them.

I guarantee, 90 percent of /pol will never actually be a racist rapist idiot in real life.

For the remaining 10 percent: Sort your life out you absolute shower of shits.

>IN KEK WE TRUST

Yeah. I think we just need to learn there are varying amounts of exceptions to the rules and to not always assume. I know the statistics I know the cultural differences, but we have to learn to judge the situation based on its own.

I'm glad I'm not alone in feeling this way.

black men =! niggers

Who is this faggot?

riff raff

>what is prison

I realize this. I'm a rational human being, I'm talking more about the subconscious here, I'm talking about social conditioning here (or anti social conditioning). I believe in nature and nurture but I just had a bit of an epiphany moment wondering why I was using a derogatory term (in my head) for a person that I liked.

Black-on-black violence and the justice system cull the most impulsive and violent niggers at a relatively young age. A black person who lives to age 50-60 is probably among the few that have the ability to adapt to white civilization.

niggers and arabs need to die

I took an uber last night and the driver was from Ghana. He has a computer science degree and works a good job, drives on the weekend. He has been in America for 6 years and worked his ass off to get here and hates illegal immigration and fully supports the wall. He also got a girl pregnant by accident in college and married her,

Nobody should hate anybody on an individual level until given a reason. I hate the idea of niggers. This guy was great but there's a million of his kind that give him a bad rep.

Riff raff is pro Trump, emu

Well that and by the time you get to that age you should have learned some shit. I'm talking about my own internal hypocrisy

Same. I have a few black friends who are extremely intelligent and cool, but I realize they are the exception rather than the rule.

israel is israel because of america kek

all of the "cool" "friendly" blacks are part white i guarentee it

Blacks are, ON AVERAGE, far dumber and more violent than whites. Whites are better than blacks. SOME BLACKS, a very few special ones, are not dumb or violent.

It is true that BLACKS as a group are INFERIOR. It is also true that it makes you an asshole to treat the good ones poorly just for being black.

It's culture. I know black people who grew up away from the hood and aren't like that at all. Hardcore racists don't want you to see that. Mild racists, like most everyone else is, realize that it's largely a cultural and socioeconomic problem.

African immigrants aren't the same as African Americans. If an African made it all the way to America (without refugee programs) then he's pretty smart. Meanwhile, African Americans were brought here by force, bred to be strong but stupid, had whatever culture they had destroyed by dajoos, and live in a culture that doesn't allow for any achievement.

It's funny that Obama was praised for being the first black president, but he wasn't even the same kind of black person as African Americans (raised by white people with a father from Africa).

Holy shit, /nu-pol/ is so shit. You feel guilt because you're still a cuck. Over time you realize that it's perfectly natural and healthy to not relax around minorities.

The cool friendly blacks I know are either lightskinned or from Africa. The Africans who make it to America are the top 0.1% on the continent so don't usually act like savages (except for Somalians). The Nigerians and Ghanaians I know are chill though.

Remember, one in five blacks is smarter than the average white.

Buttblasted Nigger or self-hating brainwashed white cuck,either way you don't belong here if you can't even take the first red pill;Not everyone is the same,niggers are inferior.

Pretty much this, know one that is a neurosurgeon.

Being radical is just what the in crowd does here. Be yourself, and have a reason for posting other than to fit in.

Tolerance is good, so long as that tolerance helps further your goals, which don't necessarily need to be tolerant.

Everywhere I've worked has always brought on a few blacks who are super friendly nice people. At the same time most of them are pandering to every white they meet since they're usually outnumbered and it can be super uncomfortable when they play the 'white people are racist' game when no one else around them was saying anything about race or treating them any differently.

I've never met a single one that wasn't off the rails lazy. If they didn't get fired for not showing up they'd eventually work their way into some company position where they do little more than that. One I knew called out on his first day of work. Like how hard is it to just show up. Walk around singing loudly to music on their phone only they can hear. Go home. Usually they're best suited for jobs where they just review others so they can write up some totally bullshit stats based on who they like then take the rest of the day to sit around on youtube. I honestly feel bad for some of them cause they're trained that is how they have to be from birth by the media. You're not cool unless you're getting paid to sit around and do nothing. I think white people just accept this and give them a free pass because they don't want to be the one who fired the black. I call it black privilege and I'm not afraid of calling them out on it.

I'm not afraid to be racist. We are all different.

Wtf I want to give up my culture and heritage now to a bunch of 80IQ mud hut subhumans

What in the actual fuck is that thing on pic related, OP? Is it in front of a mental clinic?

feels

He's a really shitty rapper named Riff Raff.

I got over this phase quickly. It's not immoral to believe in the truth.

You're asking do I ever feel white guilt? No, and that's like a core part of who I am is not doing that. But I'm also not an idiot and have more nuanced views than 'murder all niggers'.

Obviously #not all niggers
But like
>99.9%

>feeling bad for your thoughts
Nigger what? No. Never feel bad about your thoughts.

Only a dead nigger, is a good nigger. Remember that OP.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN