Post your best redpill pics/screencaps

Post your best redpill pics/screencaps.

Other urls found in this thread:

luxor911.blogspot.com/2010/08/history-of-jewish-war-against-world.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
park.geocities.jp/jpcdebate/0103/p035.html#page244
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo
jaymans.wordpress.com/2014/02/26/greg-cochrans-gay-germ-hypothesis-an-exercise-in-the-power-of-germs/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

luxor911.blogspot.com/2010/08/history-of-jewish-war-against-world.html

Why have there been so little replies to this thread? Has Sup Forums finally given up on learning new things and focused entirely on shitposting stale and unfunny memes?

Every good little leftist is a willing slave for Right Wing Men (the only kind of men) who manipulate them into stealing other peoples' stuff and giving it to them.

Bump

Bump.

Bump

source for this?

I love that image, mostly because it openly implies lower-middle class (i.e. most of the american posters) have more in common with the niggers they hate

WTF? I LOVE BLACK NATIONALISM NOW!

damn get em

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA

park.geocities.jp/jpcdebate/0103/p035.html#page244

is this a redpill

I always laugh at the commissar Jamal and commissar Cletus part because it just reminds of of Warhammer 40k's commissar archetype. This then leads me to imagining Jamal and Cletus in elegant and formal commissar coats with their hands behind their backs.

I wish we saw more people say shit like this. The fact that I can look up almost any information online makes the majority of degrees worthless. College nowadays is only useful for highly skilled jobs like STEM or being a doctor.

The current view that people with a 4 year liberal arts degree are "educated" (and liberal) is obnoxious as fuck. It's basically another 4 years of high school.

Holy shit that makes a lot of sense.

I love this one.

All the (you)s on that post are probably calling it out for being a pasta.

Anyone have fbi user as a .gif

wasteoftime/10

B-b-b-but communism was never tried...

this is some tumblr level bullshit.
this is right up there with "my vagina makes me powerful because it produces (insert hormone nobody has ever heard of)"

>tfw it really makes you think
>tfw you don't have a suitable reaction image for this kind of feel
bitchin

Not sauce but here similar video where hitler says a women raising children is more valuable than a women pursuing a career

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo

It doesn't matter which reaction image you post here, user.
It matters which reaction you post in the real world, to real female anons.

I needed this. Thank you.

I knew there was some fuckery about John McCain

bump

>Tfw being Mormon
>I literally knew all this because it's taught in the church
>Even the fact that Jews hate Jesus because he Robs Lucifer of influence is a pillar of our religion
>Tfw in the true church of God

Brother, we are all human on an individual level, despite our differences that much should be clear to anyone that leaves their home. the problem goes higher up, the people that create cultural differences have been doing so systematically likely before any of our time and continue to do so.

we've all personally seen or felt this, especially through the Obama administration with their "divide and conquer" tactics. Their agenda favors this, creating a problem focused on superficial things. otherwise us citizens would have long ago realized the problem is not the common man, but the higher ups using us for their own success, agenda or profit.

In my mind they have us focused on what we can see to keep us distracted from from the underlying cause.

We have all been used and manipulated, regardless of race.
The guy that made the first post wasn't wrong, this dystopia is not realistic but forced on us in an effort to not embrace our differences, but to condemn them. The only people that can ever help are the ones that want to control.

Pic related is literal proof of reality being a computer simulation.

No fucking way the guy who wrote that isn't secretly redpilled.

bump.

Bump

Ever wondered why homosexuals might just be disease carriers?

thanks for the laugh friend

One of my favorites.

Requesting the screencap of the thread where a hypothetical civil war in America took place.

probably a version of mein kampf but thats just a guess

This redpill is the hardest one to swallow for most people here.

PDF warning faggots. (((2000 years together)))

www.bamboo-delight.com/download/Lion_Jew.pdf

PDF warning faggots. (((2000 years together)))

www.bamboo-delight.com/download/Lion_Jew. pdf

not so
in an optimistic estimate of pol I would say most people here know this. Democracy and communism are related and so are classical liberalism and modern liberalism. I do not remember a time when people here ran around defending democracy much, except a few americans who felt the need to laud their success in forcing democracy down the world's throat

good shit. Don't we hate muslims not because of who they are(hate gays, degenerates, give no rights to women) but because of what they do to us. And they do it to us because of these weak untermensch(liberals) that let them?

Hail hydra!

bluest of bluepilled nonsense

>implying anything he said was remotely wrong

>god is a father
>yet he lets you hack the system without paying the consequences of your actions, essentially, teaching irresponsibility like a mother
Do you notice the contortions?

No quotes, no proofs, dropped.

>Post your best redpill pics/screencaps.

There is actually a lot to this theory. This is a good starting point.

jaymans.wordpress.com/2014/02/26/greg-cochrans-gay-germ-hypothesis-an-exercise-in-the-power-of-germs/

Reddit is one hell of a drug, my friend.