Kids are overrated, prove me wrong

kids are overrated, prove me wrong

protip: you can't

one question, could you do the 'daddy baby talk' to your son? could you be like the jews in the holywood movies and be all happy in sunshine kitchens? I could not.

>arguing with a kid about having kids
No thanks.

Thank you for removing yourself from the gene pool.

call me an asshole, but I regret having kids. I love them and everything, but if I could go back in time I would be living a very different life now.

We appreciate you removing yourself from the gene pool!

Have a great life.

I've been searching 8 years for someone with the balls to say this. Thankyou.

Kids are not about you. It's about the white race. It doesn't matter if they're 'overrated' to you personally, or to anyone. It's about doing your fucking duty and prolonging our race.

Says the lonely, nihilistic neckbeard with no prospects for having any.

I e had a girlfriend for 4 years and everyone keeps pressuring me to move forward, get married and have children. I don't see a future where I do this and am somehow happier or better off. I just keep imagining having no time and money

The ultimate point of existence is to reproduce. From the first single cell organisms over billions of years of evolution to present day, you would be the first failure in your entire lineage.

fuck kids and fuck the future!

i don't give a fuck

your kids will prob be SJWs and will hate you at your deathbed

I don't believe you.

there is no objective point of existence
you make your own life, reproduction or not
its your choice

well, I'm telling the truth.
just curious though....why don't you believe me?

That you both love your children and regret they exist.

I can't make the two fit together. Maybe I'm not imaginative enough.

I have a bond with them. more so with my son than my daughter.
I do love them very much. just sometimes I wish I would have done things differently.
it does bother me to say this. but its how I feel.
I feel kind of guilty. i know it would hurt my children if they knew what i think sometimes.
Im not the only parent who thinks this and loves their children. its not like im experiencing this profound love for my children and regretting them simultaneously. I love them unconditionally. take care of them, make sure they are okay, well fed and all that.... but then sometimes i think, hey, what if I never had them? I wouldnt be sacrificing so much of my time... i could do whatever i want to. i could travel all over the world and just fuck off whenever I want to. but I cant do this. i have responsibilities as a parent.

Personally I intend on fucking

Living
Forever

Why the hell do I need kids if I can just perpetuate myself through time rather than my genes?

>inb4 I know some scary shit

kids is just something that happens because the woman doesnt get rid of it

Alright, I can see it now.

It seems terribly unkind but at the same time I understand what you're saying. Maybe I'll feel something similar when my kids are teenagers.

Anyway, I don't think you're an asshole.

>Personally I intend on fucking
>Living
>Forever
>Why the hell do I need kids if I can just perpetuate myself through time

>perpetuate myself through time

what the fuck are you even saying?

they are and you are too.

>grass always looks greener on the other side
Many people who travel the world doing whatever they want and having meaningless sex with beautiful strangers quite often feel empty and like their life has had no substantial purpose.
Sad to hear you bond more with son than daughter, might make her feel a little left out which might make her crave men's attention when she's older. If I had a son and daughter I would treat her like a princess and would give him more tough love to toughen him up and make sure he doesn't end up like a manlet

he definitely gets tough love from me. i'll smack him, but not her. she's definitely shown love too, and i do kind of treat her like a princess, even though shes a little shit. she was unplanned, he was planned... so i put a lot more energy into him from the get go.
but i do try to treat them equally. i dont ever want her to feel left out, or like i care less about her.

good point about the grass being greener on the other side.
im just remembering a quote now that says something like the grass is greener where you water it... i don't feel so guilty about the feelings of regret now. its not all that different from getting married and regretting it because your options arent open anymore

idk why im sharing this shit here.

You make a convincing point why you should have been aborted.

Dad is that you?

You were literally made to have kids

go to sleep you little shit.