Trump to call for substantial increase in military spending, cuts to several federal agencies

Trump to call for substantial increase in military spending, cuts to several federal agencies

cnn.com/2017/02/26/politics/trump-to-call-for-substantial-increase-in-military-spending-cuts-to-several-federal-agencies/

Has this man lost his mind?
The US already spends more on Defence than all other countries combined.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=common core
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velcro
thediplomat.com/2016/02/australias-defense-budget-to-jump-81-over-next-decade/
youtube.com/watch?v=iZ2r0Ng0u54
youtube.com/watch?v=2IM_iueIIes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please do snap your neck.
Sage

Absolute waste of taxpayer money.

No we need to spend more to defeat the Isis

Its much better to waste money than to waste lives.

Maybe he sees it as a way to keep the war economy people happy without actually going to war like everyone else does.

He did say several times throughout the campaign that our navy is lacking. The south China Sea stuff is going to happen sooner or later unfortunately, and that's on top of everything else.

Here is one with the full budget

Cut education to the bone and send the money over to NASA. I need to get off this planet.

>discretionary spending

KYS

Really? Linking to CNN?
Let those idiots die in peace, shill. Also, our military could use the boost. If you haven't noticed, the world is on the brink of catastrophe.

The war with china is coming idiot

If you cut education kids will be dumbfucks.
NASA has a strict policy of no dumbfucks.
No new guys.
NASA dies.

Is Prism good now? I'm surprised.

>let's take away the masses' bread and circus
looks like someone's really aching for the collapse of his society

We can't keep up our current international activities/relations without a world class military. If our allies, looking at you NATO, would get off their asses and contribute, we could scale down our spending and maintain the current balance of power. However, most of our allies are smug mongoloids who think Russia is gonna be kept at bay all by itself.

You'd think that, but we already spend a fuckton on education. It got us common core. It could do with a haircut.

Who gives a shit if NASA dies? What the fuck have they done recently thats of any use?

squandering even a penny on spics or niggers

>your flag
figures, you're a spic

You don't need the state to run everything. Do you need the state to tell you how to live? When to breath? What to eat? Why do you want to be a slave? (we only had state ran educations for a small amount of time, if we needed the state to be smart, how did we get to now with out the state?)

> Common Core
Please do explain.
Reward Pepe

It's so we will take over the planet

You do realize that every 1 dollar invested in NASA they made 10 dollars just through patents? Like velcro, and other inventions.

Not slaves per se but excess of freedom is counterproductive.

lmgtfy.com/?q=common core

dumbass

How did we make that shit we did without the state? We don't need it if it's not giving the return it's supposed to since we didn't have it in the first place. We made it to make things better, it didn't so why keep it?
>Don't pick and choose what to answer of my posts, son.

Someone should tell you and your source that it's 2017, so it's a waste of time to try and make a budget for money that was spent last year.

America could have bullet trains from coast to coast and medicare for all

And tax cuts

Instead of spunking so much on the military

What is this fuckery ?

>capitals but no punctuation
>spacing
>"spunking"
We need some standards set for posting here. This is some low standard shit.

Nice fake news.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velcro
>Swiss electrical engineer George de Mestral invented his first touch fastener when, in 1941, he went for a walk in the woods and wondered if the burrs that clung to his trousers — and dog — could be turned into something useful.[1] He patented it in 1955 and subsequently refined and developed its practical manufacture until its commercial introduction in the late 1950s.

What we spend money on, it's all that "Education" money in effect. It's so great right?

You'll have to excuse me user my reading comprehension is shit in english simplify it a bit.

Betsy DeVos says school lunches should not be free, This must be one of the Federal programs that will be cut in order to pay for more war machines.

It was designed for failing schools but then pushed onto all schools. For the schools that were already exceeding it was a huge step back.

>medicare for all

>And tax cuts

Not how it works, dumbass

But America definitely does rely on near perpetual warfare to keep its economy going. The amount of federal contracts that would dry up if we completely defunded the military would probably number in the hundreds of thousands, not to mention all the federal money our well-paid soldiers are able to spend and stimulate the economy with. It's just another form of the welfare state. Albeit it's a much more functional and useful form than that which we normally think of, but it's still completely artificial and causes a lot of human suffering.

mm, i've never understood why americans spend so much money on military, other than that they've been at war for like the last 200 years or something? and need to keep fighting to steal oil to keep the elites rich. it's become a military industrial complex.
has been useful for depopulation, as well as using terror attacks to bring in new laws/"security measures" for more power

but this problem isn't trump-specific, and if you're trying to use this to attack trump you dumb

I'm being sarcastic.
We spend a lot of money on education every year, yet we don't get smarted students, we just get more "programs" which means teachers and others get more money on the idea that they will raise the standard of students. Really they pocket the money and show that student are not getting smarter and that they need more money to do more programs to help make them smart. At some point we have to notice that the "more money more programs" is not helping and try another approach.

>Has this man lost his mind?The US already spends more on Defence than all other countries combined.Discuss.

No

He is re arming before conflict just like Hitler had to.

He knows war is going to come sooner or later in Europe. The Mexicans and the Chinese could start trouble as well.

>get smarter students, we...

Free Education and Healthcare would do a world of good to America.

Thanks.
How's the private education doing ?
Do they avoid this common core shit ?

stfu cuck, the us has to protect herself

I would believe so, but I'm not really that knowledgeable about private school curriculum, I know that common core is supposed to be "voluntary" but state ran schools get funding based on test scores in a lot of areas, and the best way to get scores up is to lower standards. Private schools should be able to avoid that issue, and be able to give a better quality of teaching, but I'd have to check the numbers to be sure.

You spend nothing on defense and probably couldn't defend yourselves from even a moderate invasion force. The US maintains a military capable of invading and destroying countries on the opposite side of the planet. That kind of power projection capability costs a lot to maintain.

>owe citizens of other countries something for them illegally entering here

Thanks user.
Didn't expect to learn something in this fag thread.
Keep safe.
MAGA.

>Ungrateful American
We spend over 2% of our budget on defense.
Which is more than most countries and we also do long range military deployments whenever the US starts another war.
Our recent defense spending is geared at repealing a Chinese invasion of Australia as well. We may not be a superpower but we are still one of the most useful military powers in the world.
The US needs to maintain an overwhelming military force to keep global peace.
A force so large and so powerful that no one dares attack them or their allies.

I've never thought about this. Can some lead me to a good red pill on this.

>President Donald Trump will call for a substantial increase in military spending and look to safeguard Social Security and Medicare from any cuts

What's the problem?

r/K selection theory.

gibsmedats encourages quantity over quality.

Rabbits can only get way with r selection because there is essentially unlimited grass.

>Ungrateful American

Not ungrateful just a statement of fact. 2% of Australia GDP doesn't buy you much military might these day. Also remember there was a time just 30 years ago when 2% was considered criminally small for defense spending yet now its supposed to be a number to strive for.

R/K selection theory is old and incomplete.

(Fish) life cycle theory is the full version.

200 billion over 10 years for a country with 24 million people is still pretty good m8.
Sure it's not a lot compared to your country but you are a super power.
thediplomat.com/2016/02/australias-defense-budget-to-jump-81-over-next-decade/

>Has this man lost his mind?
one has to have a mind to begin with, inorder to lose it

>Ph.D neurosurgery

youtube.com/watch?v=iZ2r0Ng0u54

YOU WILL BURN IN HELL-FIRE, YOU SHIT-HOLE NATION OF FAT, FOOLISH AUTISTS!!

YOUR CRUMBLING, DECADENT, CESSPIT CITIES WILL BE RAZED TO RUBBLE!!

YOUR POLLUTED RIVERS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF YOUR SLOVENLY WHORES AND INBRED CHILDREN!!

YOUR RABID, TRIBAL WILL TEAR EACH OTHER ASUNDER -- OBESE LIMB FROM OBESE LIMB!!

YOUR PUSILLANIMOUS CRIES WILL BE MET WITH APATHY BY A WORLD THAT LOATHES YOU!!

YOUR EXPUNCTION WILL ENEGENDER NO PATHOS!!

YOUR EXTINCTION WILL ELICIT NO REGRET

YOUR LOWLY LUMPEN LEGACY WILL BE WIPED FROM THE HISTORIES!!

YOUR CONDIGN COMEUPPANCE IS NIGH!!

YOUR ETERNAL PERDITION AWAITS!!

THE DARK HAND NOW CASTS ITS SHADOW UPON THEE...

youtube.com/watch?v=2IM_iueIIes

discretionary does not equal total spending... for fuck sake

>Caps greentext
no cap in actual sentence, but has comma and no period

>Caps greentext t.guy

>all that welfare

Thanks FDR

>link to youtube

LONG

WINDED

SPACED

OUT

BULL

SHIT

LOOK

IT'S

IN

CAPS

I'M

SO

COOL!

>link to youtube

>Spends it on massive grunt employment boost
>Sets soldiers to work on public works projects
I REALLY fucking hope this is what happens

Are you retarded?

>federal budget
>education more than $0
>hardly any money for space

Where the fuck will we get our natural resources 200 years from now if we don't invest more in space?

Honestly I'm sick of paying the pension for niggers in the military. Cut their budget and lower the taxes.

tfw we cant end nato and our protecting in arabia because we will get oil from canada

tfw japan sourth korea poland turkey ukraine and the other nato nations now have to pay us to protect them or else we stop wasting money there

tfw we now have extra funds :)

The more you subsidize a population the less independent they become. So now Africa recieves a massive amount of aid and it causes them to grow their population greater than they can sustain thus leads to them needing more aid.

Until Africa learns to do shit themselves and stop being fucking stupid the aid we give them causes them to have famine at a greater level than they would otherwise.

You have anointed a profligate; a cad; a paedophile; a deviant; a liar; a thief; a miscreant -- a Machiavellian, malfeasant, reprobate and quintessential knave, with your highest station.

You have chosen that which is most detestable of your traits and very its embodiment, to act as your oriflame.

You have justified your actions through the agency of imprimatur that your false god, Mammon, grants you.

You have revelled in the chaos created, crave the carnage to come and concupisce for conflgrant immolation.

You have heaped disdain upon the vanquished; as the deaved, daemonic dervishes you have become

You gormlessly gloat and wallow in the apparent victory attained...
~

Yet, no transgression comes without its price.

The souls proffered for the handful of beans transacted, must now be relinquished.

The embodiment of your most base vice has awakened the ineffable incarnation of your sins.

Running will facilitate no escape.

Contrition will yield no mercy.

Denial harbours no solace...
~

'Death' is a word that no longer carries meaning.

Our worlds are now inextricably merged into one.

Go!, futilely seek rodent-like refuge in your rectitudinous rat-holes.

Genuflect and grovel at the feet of the "God" that you have since long forsook, and who has returned your abandonment in kind.

Cower cravenly beneath the bloodied finials of torture that you will all, soon adorn with your corpses.

The realisation of inevitability washes away your frail hopes and rents your evanescing spirit asunder.
~

The seals are now broken and the wailing trumpets beckon...

its being handed in the private industry

thats why capitalism is so great

the people dont need to waste taxes on something they wont ever benefit from

elon and SpaceX way more engaged with the science and space communites and hes made incredible advances far surpasing russian and Nasa's current designs will producing them for a cheaper price

thats why trump likes him

spaceX is in the satelite business right now but in a decade or two they could start space trips into orbit atleast

since its a private industry other people could compete with him with prices and innovation and they would drive technology for the whole country :)

School lunches are shit. If a parent doesn't make food for their child then they are failures and this is coming from someone who had free breakfast and lunch at school all his life in Texas.

gov funded lunches = prison tier food

dont you liberals understand ecconomics at all?

we need the communities to feed our kids and teach them not big government

Holy fucking shit balls, I hope this is pasta. I'm not even going to be condescending on this one guys, he might (if it's not pasta) kill himself for wasting so much time on something I won't even begin to read.

Nah I lied. I won't read but I will condescend
>spacing
>fixed grammar issues at least, and has proper punctuation
>And no caps lock
Pro tip: Use a TL;DR for things that long.

rofl is this real? 4 times as much in medicare and welfare as in defense?

they will cut corners because guess what

the government doesnt pay for it

its taken from the people in taxes

thats the problem with all your hippy burnouts

"free college"
"free healthcare"
"free food"
its all paid for by the government guys!

lol

Gibs are more important then being able to defend the people who get gibs it seems.

WE LOATHE YOU, AMERIKKKA.

WE, THE WORLD, LOATHE YOU.

WE'VE ALL, ALWAYS DESPISED YOU.

YOU ELICIT ONLY DISDAIN AND DISGUST WITHIN US ALL.

WE SUFFER YOU, ONLY THROUGH NECESSITY.

WE HUMOUR YOU, ONLY FROM DEFERENCE.

WE ALL FEEL AN INEFFABLE, COLLECTIVE REVOLUTION TOWARDS YOU.

YOU ARE ALONE.

YOU HAVE NO ONE.

YOU ARE NO ONE.

AND NOW, YOU HAVE NOT EVEN YOURSELVES.

YOU ARE ON THE CUSP OF REALISING OUR DREAMS.

YOU FINALLY HAVE THE POWER TO BRING IT ALL TO AN END

YOU CAN GIFT US WHAT WE HAVE ALL YEARNED FOR

YOU ARE IN COMPLETE CONTROL OF YOUR FATE.

PLEASE... PLEASE, AMERIKKKA -- MAKE YOURSELVES GREAT AGAIN!!

>underbudgeted defence

and hilldawg wanted to start a fucking war?

lol

nice larp faggot

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
He's back to caps again! This is hopeless. Sup Forums is doomed to forever attract people with poor posting form.

I know right!? Well we would have got "funding" from some source for it for her.
They should call all those things "taxpayer funded _____" It would be more truthful.

i think hes one of the scummy companies who had a contract with the school admin board to sell under nutritional meals that were almost all substituted or synthetic ingrediants

abd all of this has been price hiked of course

because why would schools pay consumer prices right?

why would schools go to the farmers market?

OY VEY THE GOYIM WANT FRESH LOCAL PRODUCE!

Engorging at the tough of Mammon invariably incurs debt.

The debt collector now cometh.

The souls relinquished for the handful of bean$ transacted, will now be proffered...

>tfw the US spends 2 times our GDP on welfare
Man it must be good being poor in burgerland

>hurr welfare badd

kill yourself bootlicker

You still don't get it, do you? The Purge is happening. He needs as many loyalist grunts as he could to purge the country of undesirables.

Then, the world.

Kek, this is really cringey.

You're probably just mad in your mom's basement writing some dumb shit, neckbeard. I don't even know what this shit is supposed to elicit, support for the president, or just some shill saying he thinks that we're going to blow ourselves up.

Teaching kids to be retards

Niggers are like rats. Also the Chinese, which is funny because they also eat rats. But I digress. You feed them, they just multiply and don't do anything.

The more humane thing to do is to let them die off so they learn to either live within what Africa could provide for them (with them being lazy niggers and not wanting to do anything to survive and progress) or they stop being niggers and start helping themselves.

Trump confused the hell out of me during his campaign when he was saying the US military is a joke. The US alone spends nearly half of all military expenditures, to say nothing of our allies. We don't need more spending and I can't comprehend who thinks it is a good idea to keep feeding the beat even more.

The problem is Catholicism and Islam subverting planned parenthood in Africa.

Give them spaghetti in condoms.

It's earned. Part of earning it is by being lawful. Illegals are not lawful because they entered the country illegally (which is breaking the law, thus unlawful), so they don't deserve it to begin with.

Another part is paying taxes. Illegals aren't paying their fair share because illegals can't pay certain taxes or they'd be found out and immediately deported. Not only are they contributing less but they're also taking in more than what they contribute. Giving illegals all the bullshit they're demanding in 's pic would not be just to those who earned them.