Your president is a fucking joke lmao

Your president is a fucking joke lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-28/canada-lifts-mexico-visa-requirement-in-return-for-beef-access
youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
youtube.com/watch?v=yJN5mp_1llo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hows that legal weed

how's that housing market

how's that hospital line

how's that weather

how are those muslims

how's that Chinese housing market

how's your wife's son

WEW LAD

He's a high level spamlord and I'm proud of him

Hows that fire

There is no need to be upset.

You know what? Fuck you. I've had it. I've tried to play nice. I've tried to laugh it off. But enough is enough. The Canada-hate thing is getting old. I know we have a reputation for being kind and polite, but that ends now.

The Canada-hate has to stop. First of all, it's based off a lie - that we're cucked because our Prime Minister is a “cuck”, as you call it. That isn't even true. Justin Trudeau is a former boxer, snowboarder, and environmentalist. Name me one "real" man who can claim even two of those things! He said if you kill your enemies they win, because if you have to resort to killing, that means you couldn't hold your own in a ration debate. Secondly, Canadians aren't shitposters. We speak our feelings. We tell you the truth. We share our opinions. If that's what counts as shitposting these days, then call me an Aussie. I don't know why Americans are so intimidated by hearing genuine, thoughtful criticism of their country and their politics, but you obviously are. All I can say to that is: deal with it. It's the 21st century. This is the information age. If information scares you, then go back to your bumfuck trailer somewhere and hang on to your delusions. Me? I'm a freethinker. I'm an idea man. I thrive off of enthusiasm. And I fucking love science. So when a Canadian is nice enough to offer you constructive criticism, take it as a compliment. Because we want to see you thrive as a country. We want to see you progress and follow us into the future.

End Canada-hate NOW.

>trump pls respond

is that real?

how's that shitposting

>The once a year pinnacle event of your industry
>Nothing but Trump on their brain

LuL weed man.

>Need some water for all this flaming

lol fag

>h-hey Trump, acknowledge my jokes about you

Gas the Canucks Leaf War Now

No

What the fuck you gonna do about it faggot? You can't even protect your women from savage Muslims

hows's that dog dick taste

You elected a substitute teacher, that said "the economy will fix itself" and hates native Canadians.
Your PM elbows women who keep him up past his bed time.

We all know who the joke is.

Thanks for the blessing Kek. Day of rake, when?

Take these.

>Your president is a fucking joke lmao

Just wait until they get the wave of illegal Mexicans that Trudeau promised amnisty to. How much more ass blasted can a Canadian get? Its kinda pathetic

Canadians are brainwashed fucktards. I should know, I'm Canadian.

but you guys really are fags up there
you act like and talk like fags

A

Your little China country is a joke, leaf.

i need a quick rundown on the oscars

T. Flaming homosexual

This. I wish we were on reddit I'd give you a gold for this post.

Hollywood retards, faggots, and shills gather for a massive circle jerk, replete with shitty music and stage lighting.

>some random celeb says some almond activating bullshit after winning an oscar in one of the most upper class events there are
>DRUMPF BTFO LMAO
I'm not even angry or upset anymore, I'm just tired.

You know what? Fuck you. I've had it. I've tried to play nice. I've tried to laugh it off. But enough is enough. The Canada-hate thing is getting old. I know we have a reputation for being kind and polite, but that ends now.

The Canada-hate has to stop. First of all, it's based off a lie - that we're cucked because our Prime Minister is a “cuck”, as you call it. That isn't even true. Justin Trudeau is a former boxer, snowboarder, and environmentalist. Name me one "real" man who can claim even two of those things! He said if you kill your enemies they win, because if you have to resort to killing, that means you couldn't hold your own in a ration debate. Secondly, Canadians aren't shitposters. We speak our feelings. We tell you the truth. We share our opinions. If that's what counts as shitposting these days, then call me an Aussie. I don't know why Americans are so intimidated by hearing genuine, thoughtful criticism of their country and their politics, but you obviously are. All I can say to that is: deal with it. It's the 21st century. This is the information age. If information scares you, then go back to your bumfuck trailer somewhere and hang on to your delusions. Me? I'm a freethinker. I'm an idea man. I thrive off of enthusiasm. And I fucking love science. So when a Canadian is nice enough to offer you constructive criticism, take it as a compliment. Because we want to see you thrive as a country. We want to see you progress and follow us into the future.

End Canada-hate NOW.

how are those mexicans

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-28/canada-lifts-mexico-visa-requirement-in-return-for-beef-access

at least we can blame the destruction of our country on baby boomers. You have no excuse for what you're doing faggot. KILL YOURSELF.

i-is pepe betraying us here or just on the scene to laugh about it?

(You)

Get fucked nignog

>say to stop canada-hate
>not even a canadian
fuck off trudeau is more of an cuck than swedish men

I saw Jimmy Kimmel at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>when you make an absolutely ABHORRENT post.jpg

it's a copy paste you fucking retard

...Anonymous (ID: h3/7dvmV)
02/27/17(Mon)15:00:03 No.114465834

End Canada-hate NOW.

Fuck off leaf Your country's a joke kek

Damn, leaf. This thread was effective. Look what you did kek!
I think you broke him.

Holy duck it's real

lmfao when you realize this was posted yesterday too and this is a copypasta

Yes. He's working tonight.

whoa, where's the fire?

We're use to it Canada. Remember, we've already had 8 years.

Kek

triggered a good bunch of baffoons

My wife and I are swingers and the term 'cuckolding' is a misnomer used by people who do not understand that cuckolding is never a good thing for the person being cheated on without their knowledge or permission. If the spouse knows about it, it is swinging. There is some perception that these 'bulls' are bad asses. They aren't.

Bulls are selected primarily by the wife with the husband having 'veto power'. The bulls are almost always single or in shitty marriages. For us the bulls are used for the sexual satisfaction of fantasies my wife and I have. They mean nothing emotionally and are literally used and thrown away, never to be seen or heard from again. Often, they fall in love and sometimes try to reconnect but they have to live with that hurt because he was just there to satisfy a fantasy... a sexual urge. My wife and I will relive the experience over and over again during our sexual time together. The bull sits at home, jerks off remembering everything and wishes he could have her but he never can. Beta as fuck.

Me personally, I always feel bad for the 'bull'. He never had a chance and was used and thrown away just like the condom we make him use.

Faggot

Pics or it didn't happen.

Gonna be fantastic when he writes the most smart-assed reply at like 3:30am when Kimmel is passed out drunk and alone.

Rake

>win an oscar
>probably the highlight of your career
>all you can think about is trump

hehehe

bantz

How's your half Chinese son.

He ruined the Oscars with meme magic you syrup nigger faggot.

(((JIMMY, KIMMEL))), (((CANADA)))

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA

>joke

Wish Jimmy Kimmel had a few of those

I cannot wait for Trumps reply after the disaster that was the Oscars

>Buying a Sup Forums pass just for madposting

Kek. Is this a new pasta?

LEAFS ETERNALLY BTFO
SAY IT WITH ME:
DAY
OF
THE
RAKE

Needs "how's that electoral reform" to cap it off but still

that was some quality rapid fire shitposting burgerbro

What are you going to do with this many (You)'s?

lol cuck

cum

Can't tell if that' was written by him.

I dont follow KikePuppets and their antics.
Can anyone give me a QUICK RUNDOWN on why does this fag get so much attention?
What did he do?
What happened?

Donald Trump is a pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=yJN5mp_1llo

>A joke

link?

link

L o s e r

It isn't

>slept with cruz

I...I don't know if this is shit-posting or Australia doesn't know how to copy paste