Let's say there's some great, National emergency and woman are forced to serve combat roles

Let's say there's some great, National emergency and woman are forced to serve combat roles.

What roles will women perform best at.

>inb4 cook, secretary, office work, etc.
Field and combat roles only.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EUYn3oeDfmA
spokane.craigslist.org/cas/6016042822.html
businessinsider.com/lyudmila-pavlichenko-female-sniper
businessinsider.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sit behind a mounted machinegun either at a check point or at a gate or on a vehicle

>what roles will they perform best at? but please don't list the roles they would perform best at, only the roles they would perform worst at

Saboteur

combat. Secretary is not combat.

just go fuck off

Ball drainer

Tactical Seductress Distraction Squads.

EH MARINE, GET THAT FUCKING HELMET ON YOUR FUCKING HEAD. THATS NOT YOUR FUCKING PURSE YOU FUCKING SHITHEEL.

Just schedule the attack for that time of the month.

Anything that mainly relies on using a machine rather than your body. Women would make great tank crews, sailors or pilots. I think they already have considerable number of women pilots already.

They are smaller and can be trained, it does not get better than that unless you can train monkeys to fulfill these combat roles.

official women failing at basic military training thread

>mfw i see a female rifleman

kek

Put them behind a massive megaphone and let them talk about their day, the enemies would soon be too psychologically drained to fight.

Decoy.

Bullet sponge.

>cook, secretary, office work, etc.

>implying women can handle the knockback of a machine gun, even when it's mounted

I highly doubt a woman can properly operate even a mounted 0.50 machine gun over a couple hundred rounds properly.

perhaps sniper in urban warfare (stalingrad style) where they don't have to lug a few dozen kilos of kit tens of miles, instead just a rifle and few magazines

nah women have on aver 20% shitter accurancy then men, best to keep em away from weapons systems

This, the Ruskies caught onto this in WW2.

None.
I had air assault classes with women, we had to run two miles every day. I swear it sounded just like a nursery with all the grunting and crying. I did five miles on the weekends and usual ten a day.

They would all be slaughtered by the men who could do the job without whining.

I think anyone that is through basic training would be able to do that.

There's a considerable amount of naval women serving on ships currently.

Tactical Stress Relief Holes (TSRH)

Comfort women

>pilot
I can see that. Women are better multitaskers and piloting requires this.

Then again, we are talking Russian women here...

What combat role are transwomen best suited to?

This. a mounted 50cal has less recoil than an M1 garand.

According to who and with what? Being consistently 20% less accurate as a modern tank gunner would mean that the tank that was being used in the trials had a malfunction.

Marksmen / snipers. Russians knew that.

Fighter pilots. Curiously enough, women have, on average, higher tolerance for acceleration (high Gs), which is the limiting factor in modern dogfighting.

get this shit out of here

us marine corp tests, read it on one of these threads the other month

So which one of the fields I referred to in my original post had holding a rifle and firing? How is this relevant to being a tanker, or being a WSO?

My post is just there, read it in this thread sometime.

This.

Since they also preffer silent/indirect methods, expect them to approve of chemical weapon usage if in positions of command.

Banging different people in the platoon, causing tension between soldiers over pussy, and causing drama

nothing curious about it, they have smaller bodies and heads, which means less blood getting pushed out of their brains

>Women would make great tank crews

yfw being a tanker requires more upper body strength than infantryman.

Guess what fgt, loading 120mm shells, thrown tracks etc requires upper body strength.

That's not even accounting for how little privacy you have inside a tank.

Medics (not out int the shit), pilots, and anything navy.
Also we could use sjw's and libtards (that would undoubtedlybe protesting the war) as cannon fodder

at giving pussy and cleaning the guns

Field cook and combat secretary

Ass-similating terrorists? That is, if traps are gay.

>women in combat roles

>all 100 m combat effective men die in nukes
Us collapses/surrendurs after launching its own nukes

There is literally no scenario where women will be forced into combat in ww3, mostly because you cannot pass infantry across the atlantic/pacific by the millions. Wed be lucky to land 20 million riflemen at all.

Ball drainer.

Women make god awful sailors
Take it from a pusser those sea cows make God awful sailors and a re shit their sea squares

That and half the ship smells like a fish locker thanks to them

Worry not, already hit by artillery or jet before need to do that.

Yeah, being a loader does require some strength, but thrown tracks usually can't be repaired by human strength alone anyway, to get a sense of how heavy those tracks are and how unlikely that you'd be able to fix it using only human strength, you can watch this video of a dude who is literally the best commander of the Syrian army

youtube.com/watch?v=EUYn3oeDfmA

My point is yeah it requires some strength but nothing that a fit woman that has been through basic training can't handle.

wind chimes

?????
Sniping units are some of the most physically and mentally demanding vocations.

This. Women on a boat are the definition of conduct prejudicial to good order and discipline.

Is pic related SASR?

Intolerant bigot.

Ah, and apparently chicks make particularly sadistic "special interrogators", if you are willing to let military go that degenerate. Give her a knife, tell her those terrorists harmed her friends/lovers/whtever and lave her alone with some poor sod.
Some feel no remorse, nor empathy, and are fueled by the power over nominally stronger opponent. Literally power trip.

Everyone in combat positions smell awful anyway. I don't see how exactly they would fail in a job that requires you to occupy small space and be able to perform routine tasks.

which is acknowledged in my post and why i used a very specific example

Logistics, maybe SIGINT, flying drones, flying plane. I don't know.
Women shouldn't be in any roles where they are expected to be away from a bed and a toilet because otherwise they just fucking go retarded
Okay if you're implying women are better pilots they're not.
Tank crew absolutely not. Every crewmember in a tank has to put in a lot of physical effort into running it. Aside from that I figure they would be bothersome being in such a small place where you have to rely on your crewmates to even have a chance of being effective.

yeah

spokane.craigslist.org/cas/6016042822.html

Barrack pussies

Who repair track then? Robots? It is full crew effort, all men.

I read somewhere that women's bodies aren't as severely affected by high-G forces so they could be better fighter pilots.

Then again, if they're shot down you might get something like what Rhonda Cornum went through...

Beautiful. Would drain balls in.

>combat roles
>non-combat roles
>women are all one person to perform best at one thing

just shut the fuck up you stupid fuck
get the fuck out and go rage on some other board

THIS IS FOR POLITICS
YOU FAILED TO FOLLOW THE RULES

Women will run and fuck the enemy, women aren't designed for combat, not memeing here, it's their natural instincts to either run away or fuck when things get too scary.

Blowjobs

Tanks are really cramped too so the titties might get in the way if they're above like a B-cup...

They can be incredibly adept snipers

businessinsider.com/lyudmila-pavlichenko-female-sniper

>The military has nothing to do with politics

Fucking kill yourself, faggot.

>I read somewhere that women's bodies aren't as severely affected by high-G forces so they could be better fighter pilots.
This is exclusively because women are in general smaller, which just means their heart is closer to brain. Men who are as tall as women aren't affected more by g-forces.

>businessinsider.com/
>lyudmila-pavlichenko-female-sniper

Female snipers have fuck all to do with business.

Whatever a man would do, but shittier. And the men would save her before anyone else, just hard wired in there

>no privacy
>faggots watching each other piss
>wanting privacy but only from women

you have no idea how massively gay that all sounds - guys stuck in a vehicle and never giving a fuck if some faggot is humping the driver but a women makes them all spaz out i guess

Women serve best manageging households, getting raped and giving birth. Actual war will never see women fighting.

No, a recovery vehicle comes along, lifts the tank, crew changes the tracks piece by piece which is the most acceptable way as it is almost impossible for a human to pull the whole track. Pieces are not that heavy individually.

If it happens during combat situation, the armored recovery vehicle pulls it out or if it can't its coordinates are given to the airforce to prevent the tank from used against them.

No point in employing someone who can pull the whole track by himself.

Didn't think about that.
I figure it would be her like screaming when the guys asked her to do something in a frustrating situation like in combat. I also think that there would be a lot of those like exhales where they build up pressure in the throat and it annoys the fuck out of everyone that hears it

youve seen women drivers right? and now you want suzy who doesnt know why its a big deal to speed while putting on her make up and talking on the phone at the same time in a MATV. she can over watch your position...

>Actual war will never see women fighting.
Maybe as drone operators. That way they can take period breaks. Change their rag.

Take care of the house and kids

>drones
>actual war

That isn't anything specific to women, but just to being slimmer and shorter . It wouldn't matter though since since G-suits you don't need to push yourself that hard to be effective

I've seen women drivers and some are quite acceptable. You can find individual examples of men who are worse, doesn't mean that none will do better with training

Manlets are generally the ones in the cockpit anyway; it's very rare for some 6'5" giant to be piloting an F-22.

You also end up working with heavy ass shit in the middle of bumfuck nowhere with no/minimal lifting equipment. You need to readjust a thrown track before using the winch or another vehicle. If you don't have a winch or another vehicle, you have to get creative.

Now combine this with the average woman disposition of being a lazy useless sack of shit when it comes to physical labor and you compound the issue.

comfort women

Talk to any sailor and they'll tell you that hygiene is a huge priority and bug Cunts get beaten up.
It's easy to spread to spread illnesses on a small tin can crammed with sailors also when you share a small room with 63 other blokes and you're getting fuck all sleep you get the urge to punch on with someone who smells like sweaty feet

Yeah women can be drivers, just not near combat. The only problem I have is that you wouldn't only be a truck driver, you would have to do a lot of lifting and shit. Having to rely on a woman for logistics when you desperately need the shit doesn't sound like my cup of tea. That la-di-da attitude towards things isn't the best when you need some stuff urgently

You are making a lot of assumptions here.

Women can be creative and fixing a thrown track does not mean lifting or pulling the whole track which is impossible for anyone that is not specifically trained for this purpose.

Average women being lazy is another assumption, armed forces shouldn't take in the lazy ones anyway. Who said requirements should be lower? Topic of this conversation is whether there are roles available for them.

Yeah, what I mostly focus on is the physical ways women are shit at combat; like their bodies are just not good for it. They're generally weaker than men and need a lot more hygienic stuff to stay healthy. I could deal with bitching if a woman was physically on par with a man, but they just aren't.

youve never been in the military. but can smugly sit behind your computer and poke holes in theory in everyones arguements. sack up, enlist, and i guarantee that with in the first year you will feel the same as the majority of this thread

>Decoy
>Honey pot
>Scarecrow
>Stress reliever
>Minesweeper

You don't understand. More than one man in a tank, work together.

Sniper

Eternally relevant

>You will never fuck someone so hard they build a statue to remember it

You're joking right?

Women would perform any military role better than male gays I almost guarantee it

Your army already allows fags to serve by the way why not females?

Mine clearing, soviet style.

>Change track piece by piece
>Cant pull the whole track
How do you install the last piece?
Doesnt it requires to still pull the whole track?

Women having jobs, is against my law.

>Let's say there's some great, National emergency and woman are forced to serve combat roles.

Its a stupid concept.

90% of what the military does is logistics work so there will always be non combat roles where women can effectively serve their country. Putting them in combat only serves to reduce the combat effectiveness of the men they serve with.

If you twist my arm and force me to name a combat role they could serve in, I'd say combat pilots since that doesn't rely on physical strength or endurance.